Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

Set the World on Fire

I was on my way to breakfast when I stopped in front of a room. Normally I don't spy, but this guy was... Weird. It wasn't his tattoos or his piercings. No, we all had those. Even though his was more... Out their. It was his whole demeanor. Tall, scary, dressed in all black. I didn't recognize him though. He looked up, locking eyes with me.

"Hi, I'm Chris." He said.

"Tony." I replied.

He simply nodded, still staring at me. I wanted to leave, but I couldn't. I started fidgeting nervously. He raised an eyebrow in question.

"Don't tell me you've got like Tourettes or some shit." He said.

He didn't seem amused, and it didn't sound like a joke. What a fucking douche.

"No, you asshole. I don't fucking have that." I replied, angrily. He shrugged.

"So what ARE you in for?" He asked.

"I'm bipolar genius. Why are you hear? Killed a cat?" I asked.

I was trying to be a smartass, but then I realized, I sounded like a douche. His eyes turned dark.

"Actually, no. I like to play with fire." He flashed a lighter. "Almost burned my house down. Yet they let me keep this." He smirked. "Go figure."

Okay, on a scale of 1-10 this guy's scarriness was a serious 20. I needed to get out of here. Now. I backed up slowly, then turned around an sprinted down to breakfast. The fuck is wrong with this place?! They seriously let people like him in here? Oh my fucking- I cut myself off, shaking my head. I made it to the table, trying to act normal.

I could tell it didn't work though, as Mike placed his hand on my thigh. I didn't mind though, so I laced my fingers with his. This is perfect.

"Tone?" Someone called.

I looked up, trying to figure out who called my name. I locked eyes with one of the guys here. He was a ginger, but I couldn't remember his name. I cocked my head to the side. He smiled.

"Alan." He stated. I raised an eyebrow. The fuck? This time, he chuckled. "My name is Alan. Wanna go through intros again?" He asked.

I nodded. Not one of these guys seemed familiar. Except Mike and Vic. And, of course, Alan.

He pointed to a guy sitting next to him. He was bouncing in his seat.

"This is Austin." He stated.

"Hi! I'm Austin!" The guy yelled. I looked at Alan, slightly freaked out.

"Austin has ADHD. He's usually like this. Hopefully you get used to it." He chuckled. I nodded.

He pointed to a guy who was talking to himself.

"This is Oliver, but he goes by Oli. He has acute paranoia. He sees people who he believes are real. Don't worry, he's harmless." He said. I nodded again.

He pointed at the guy next to Oli. "This is Jack."

Jack cut him off. "Bitch, did I tell you to fucking introduced us?" He asked.

I looked to Alan. "Jack has Spilt- Personality Disorder. He has an alter ego who likes to cause hell. But Jack himself is a nice guy." I nodded, reminding myself to keep an eye on his alter ego.

"Uh, this." He pointed to the guy on his right. "Is Alex. He has minor Schizophrenia. nothing serious and nothing dangerous. He's a nice guy." Alex gave me a shy smile and waved.

"And this." He pointed to a guy with a spiderbites on one side of his mouth dressed in all black. "Is Ricky. He has depression, and he's usually very shy and quiet. But he's a total sweetheart."

Ricky looked up. He has these amazing blue eyes. He just gave me a slight nod before looking back down.

"Oh!" Alan shouted."I had ADD but I'm on medication for it. It use to be like REALLY bad but now I only have moments where I get hyper and start droning on and on. Like I am now. But it doesn't happen often. Promise. Oh and in case you didn't already know, Mike has Insomnia and Vic has depression and is bi polar. Kay, I'm done now!"

I blinked, twice, then nodded. "Yeah, I knew that." I laughed slightly. "I have bipolar disorder too."

Alan nodded his head rapidly then went back to eating. The guys seem cool. Nothing too serious. Except for that Chris guy. I couldn't help but feel bad for them. All of us, dumped here because our parents couldn't just tough it out with us. Well, hopefully we all become good friends. At lease then, we''ll have each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope this update is better.
Sort of a filler, to get to know more of what the characters are like.

Anyone even slightly scared of Chris?
Me neither.

Chapter Title Credit: Set the World on Fire by Black Veil Brides

Well, my lovely co-author is asleep now, but she'll update either later or by tomorrow.
Stay Sedated
- MadameRadke