Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

This = Love

TONY'S P.O.V

When I woke up the following morning to see Mike staring up at me, my heart felt.. Whole.

It felt right to have him there, I looked down at his beautiful brown eyes, and couldn't help but smile. God he's just so cute.
We sat there in silence for a while, just looking into eachothers eyes, he gave me a small smile. Why is it that him simply smiling at me can make my heart go crazy, and give my stomach butterflies? Uh, just. Too. Fucking. Cute.

Suddenly I realised I hadn't moved my arm from around him, I quickly pulled it away and I could feel my cheeks burning.
Oh god, he's going to see me blush.

He went to get up and my arm just came out of no where and stopped him. I really have to stop doing that...

It felt like, in this instance, my brain didn't have any control over my body.

I lifted my arms so the one that grabbed him was now around his waist, and my other was on his cheek. I pulled him closer to me, so that our bodies were practically touching.

I don't know what the fuck i was doing, but I crashed my lips onto his. He responded without hesitation, and kissed me back. Our lips were moving in sync, and we didn't lose contact as he lifted himself onto me so he was sitting in my lap, his legs around my waist.

He bit softly on my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth allowing him to stick his tongue in, and dance with mine. He pushing me back onto the bed, laid on top of me and started kissing my neck, nibbling a little.

"Oh fuck" I cried out.

This was fucking amazing. The feeling of his lips on mine, and then him sucking on my neck was amazing.
Before i knew it he was back up kissing my lips, our tongues once again dancing.

In one swift move I turned us over so that I was on top. Still kissing him, I pulled up his top and rested my hands on his toned stomach. Oh god, he is perfect.

We both stopped what we were doing when we heard someone knocking at the door, "Mike, Tony, are you guys awake?" It was Vic.

"Uh yeah, we're awake bro." called Mike.

It might have just been me, but he almost sounded a little bit annoyed that Vic had interrupted us. I know I am, that was hot.

"Cool, well breakfast's in 10!" we heard Vic say, and we waited for his footsteps to go before saying anything.

Even when we knew he was gone, we didn't say anything, just sat there, staring at each other, breathlessly.

Finally, Mike sat up and broke the silence. "That was..-"

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me Mike I swear!" I said, quickly getting up off the bed.

"No.. It's okay Tony." He said.

"It is? But-" I was interrupted mid-sentence when Mike rushed over, put his hand on my cheeks and kissed me deeply on the lips.

"That was fucking amazing Tony," Mike said pulling away. "I've been waiting for that. It was driving me mad, but I couldn't find it in me to make a move. I didn't want to make things awkward for you."

I just stood there, stunned. Did he like me back? Wait, since when did I admit that I like him? Whatever, I'm admitting it now. I fucking like Michael Fuentes.

"Well i guess i'm not the only one who feels that way then.." I said.

"I guess you aren't." Mike smirked and walked to his clothes to get dressed.

I did the same, I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans, red toms, black singlet and red and black checker shirt, topping it off with a beanie.

When I was dressed, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind.

Mike whispered in my ear, "I just thought you should know. I fucking like you. A lot, and that better not be the last time we do that."

He opened the door and walked out of the room, winking at me as he left.

Well damn, he is one sexy motherfucker.

MIKE'S P.O.V.

As i got up to leave the bed, Tony grabbed my arm and pulled me back down.

After a few seconds he grabbed my waist with one hand, and placed his other hand on my cheek.

I kind of guessed what he was about to do - something that I want so fucking badly - but he still caught me off guard with his next move. He pulled me close to him and he crashed his lips into mine.

I was overwhelmed at first, I wanted this so badly, so I kissed him back, putting everything I had into it. For all I knew, he was going to pull away and think it was a mistake.

Much to my enjoyment, after about 10 seconds we remained as we were. So I placed my self in his lap and wrapped my legs around his waist, getting as close as possible before our tongues danced and I pushed him on the bed.

I then started kissing, sucking, and softly nibbling on his neck - something I knew he would love. And I was right, he moaned and said "Oh fuck."

When he turned us around so he was on top, i could feel him putting his hands on my stomach. Just his touch made my skin tingle and burn.

Things were heating up quickly, when we heard a knock on the door. We instantly sat up in case they walked in. Luckily, it was only Vic asking if we were up. I answered him, to which he told us that breakfast was in 10. I didn't even care about breakfast, I just wanted Tony.

But we just sat there staring at each other, and breathing heavily.

I started to say "That was fucking amazing."

But Tony interrupted me and apologised.. He thought it was a mistake...

I reassured him it was fine, and then confessed how much I wanted him.

I went to get dressed, and he did the same.

In the middle of putting my clothes on I looked over at him. Standing shirtless... facing the other way... In only his boxers. Oh shit, I definitely shouldn't look at him like this, or there will be no hiding what's going down in my own boxers...

When he finished getting dressed, I walked over and wrapped my arms around his waist, once i started whispering in his ear he realised it was me.

I thought I might have a little fun and tell him how i felt about him, and I may have told him I wanted that to happen again. Which I did.
That was perfect. But Vic can't intrude again, that was so close though. Imagine if he saw me, I would never live it down..

Walking out I winked at Tony and made my way down to breakfast.
I sat next next to Vic near the end of the table. "Where's Tony?" he asked.

"He's coming I think, he was getting dressed when I left him. So he should be here any minute." I said.

And on cue, Tone bone walked in a took a seat next to me. He seemed kind of jumpy - maybe because it's still only his second day here, to calm him down I put my hand on this leg, he seemed to like it because he put his hand over mine, and intertwined our fingers.

I think I could really get used to this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another Update, my last for today guys! :)
I hope you like this, it's my first time writing a kissing scene, so I hope it isn't too bad. ahah.
What do you think of this thing Mike and Tony have got going on? ;)
Hope you're liking this so far, dont forget to comment, subscribe, reccommend, its means a lot. Love y'all <3
~amy.lucas.xo c:

Title credit - This = Love by The Script

Now back over to MadameRadke, she's amazing, don't ya think? x