Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

Call Me Hopeless, But Not Romantic

After breakfast, I walked with Tony back up to our room when he said to me, "Hey, Mike? Who's that guy, Chris?"

"Chris? Man stay away from him. He's a fire bug, and he's bad news." I said, "Why?"

"Oh, uh I walking to breakfast... And I saw him in his room, I hadn't seen him around so I talked to him." He said.

"You talked to him?" I was shocked. No one can get a word out of that kid. He keeps to himself, which is good i guess, because he doesn't look like a, people person...

"Uh, yeah?" Tony said, obviously confused.

"Just, try not to talk to him from now on.." I said.

Tony just nodded at me, and walked out of the room, still obviously confused.

******

Tony left dinner early, said he had to do something, all through dinner I was trying to figure out what he needed to do. I just hoped he wasn't going to talk to Chris. Especially after I told him not to. He would just get himself hurt.

I purposely ate fast so I could leave quicker, I told the guys on the table I was tired and I was going to bed early. I got a few weird looks; I'm usually the last person to finish my food. And I always tried to go to bed late so that I was tired when I go to bed, then maybe I would sleep better... Stupid fucking Insomnia.

When I walked up to the room, the door was closed. Maybe Tony was sleeping.

I opened the door really quietly, if he was asleep I didn't want to wake him. Much to my surprise, Tony was sitting up in his bed talking on the phone to someone.

"Hahahah, are you kidding me?

No way!
What a crazy bastard.

Oh, really?

Ahaha that's mad!

Yeah. Well i've gotta go. My room mates back.

Don't give me that you loser.

Oh shut up, you know I love you.

Haha yeah. Bye

Love you too."

"Who was that?" I asked.

I think I sounded a bit more dry than I intended, because Tony looked almost shocked when he said "Um, it was Jaime..."

"Oh, yeah. That's your boyfriend isn't it?" I said.

My voice was really mean when I said that, I don't know why. I guess it pissed me off knowing that Jaime was probably his boyfriend. The sly fuck, having a boyfriend he loves, but still kissing me.

When he said, "No, Jaime's just my best friend!" I could tell he was trying to be calm.

"Don't lie to me Tony!" I shouted.

"What the fuck Mike! I'm not lying!" Tony half-yelled at me. I could tell I was making him upset. But he deserves it.

"You know, you really had me there Tony." I said.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"The kiss. I thought you liked it? I thought we had something special.. But no. Tell me, how many other guys have you done that to?" I questioned.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Mike?" Tony screamed.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you!? You can't just kiss someone, and string them along then go back to your boyfriend and act like nothing happened!" I snapped.

"Wait what? I don't have a boyfriend Mike, Jaime is just my best friend, that's all! We're practically like family, that's why I say that I love him, I love him like a brother." He said.

"Yeah right." I hissed.

I could tell that Tony was trying to keep calm, and for someone with bi-polar, he was doing a great job. But I wasn't, I was sure he was lying to me.. I think.

After about 5 minutes, Tony was sitting back down on his bed. He looked over to me

"Mike, you know, if there was anything going on between Jaime and me, - which there's not, I wouldn't be constantly fighting back the urge to grab you and kiss you, I wouldn't have even done it in the first place." He said.

When he said that I was at a complete loss for words. He wants to kiss me?

"Tell me Mike, why do you even think I didn't enjoy that kiss?" He asked.

"I don't think you didn't.." I said.

"Well then why did you get so pissed off? Why did you say I didn't enjoy it?" He questioned.

"I just wanted you to prove me wrong I guess." I mumbled.

When Tony didn't say anything, I looked down at my hands. Before I knew it, Tony was sitting cross-legged in front of me on my bed, with his hands on either of my cheeks.

I looked at him confused, and then his lips collided with mine. I kiss him back deeply, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him close. He picked me up and lifted me up so I was sitting in his lap, then letting go of my head he placed his hands on my hips.

I found myself being pushed back, so that my head was on the foot of my bed. Tony positioned himself above me, holding himself up o
with his hands. I placed my hands on his waist in attempt to pull him closer, but he pulled his head back, and looked down at me with a devious smile plastered on his lips.

"Did I prove you wrong yet?" He asked, a smirk on his face.

******

After that, very... lovely kiss. We both got into our pajamas and I hopped into bed. When Tony came out of the bathroom, he walked over to me.

"Can I sleep you with you tonight? You know, I just want to keep you company. I don't want you to have bad dreams, like last night." He said that with a flirtatious wink.

Pulling back my sheets I said, "You cheeky bugger."

We sat there for a minute, Tony lied down so I could snuggle up into his side, his arm around my neck and the other resting on my waist. I wish I could just lie like this forever. I feel so content, just in his arms like this. It's perfect.

I wonder if he feels the same?

"Mike, I-I think I like you." He said.

He really took me off-guard with that..

"I think I like you too. A lot." I admitted.
"I haven't stopped thinking about you. Ever. When I first laid eyes on you, you weren't my type. But since then, i've gotten to know you, and I couldn't ask for anyone better to be my room mate." He said.

I was speechless at that, had he really been thinking about me? All the time?

"I-I don't know what to say Tony." I stuttered.

"Then don't say anything," He whispered. "I know it's only been a few days, but I feel like i've known you forever... I've never felt this way with anyone, ever. Not Jaime, no one. Just you. There's something about the way you smile, the way you laugh, the way you can just look at me. I don't know, just something about you makes my heart beat a million miles an hour, the butterflies in my stomach go crazy and all I want to do is kiss you."

I could feel my cheeks going red, and my heart was beating so hard I was afraid it was about to beat right out of my chest. My eyes even started forming in my eyes, I was at a loss for words so I just snuggled even closer to Tony.

He leant his head down to kiss me on the cheek, he then whispered something in my ear which sounded like, "I love you" but I was already on my way into sleep so I didn't really hear him. Why would he say that anyway? He couldn't possible love me...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to update! I was having a major writers block :(
But here you go! I tried to make it extra long, and extra adorable but extra dramatic at the same time!
How do you like it guys? love you all! xo
~amy.lucas.xo
Chapter Title Credit - Call Me Hopeless, But Not Romantic by Mayday Parade

Now back over to the amazing other author of this! hehe xo