Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

You've Got A Friend in Me

I was getting ready for breakfast when the door to the room slammed open. I jumped up, still shirtless, then turned to see a pissed off looking Mike.

"The fuck Perry?!" He yelled. I looked at him confused.

"What did I do?" I questioned as I slipped on a shirt.

"You fucking lied to me!" I shot him a confused look. "I fucking know you talked to Chris last night you bastard!" Oh. Shit, how did he find out?

"Oh." I stated. I didn't know what else to say.

"Oh?! Is that all you have to say?! Oh?!" He needs to calm down.

"What do you want me to say Mike?" I asked.

"I want to know why you fucking lied to me!" He shouted. He's seriously pissing me off.

"I didn't tell you about Chris, because I didn't want to fucking argue like we are right now!" I shouted back.

"Great plan Perry! It worked out fantastically, didn't it?!" I could hear the sarcasm in his voice.

"I'm sorry, okay Mike?" I said, trying to end the argument.

"No, it's not fucking okay! What else did you lie to me about?! Do you really like me?! Is Jaime really 'just a friend'?! Was this all some big fucking joke to you?!" He yelled. Why. Why the fuck must he always bring up Jaime.

"First of all, don't make it seem like I'm a chronic liar, because I'm fucking not. All I did was leave out a conversation with Chris. That's it. Second, if you're questioning if I really like you, then maybe I shouldn't. Third, leave Jaime the fuck out of it. He's my best fucking friend. He's been with me through thick and thin. He's had my back through the toughest times in my life. He means a lot to me, that's why we're so fucking close. But that's all we are. Close friends."

Mike just stood there. I could see the doubt filling his eyes. He didn't believe me. He didn't trust me. I'm just wasting my time.

"Tony, I... I'm... I don't know what to say. I, I just... I need time... To think." He looked up with pleading eyes.

"Yeah? Well take all the fucking tome you need Mike. I can't believe because of one mistake, one, you're willing to throw away what we have. Actually, no. What we had. But hey, let me know when you're ready to talk. And you know what Michael." I spat out the last part. "Yes, I messed up. But I'm fucking human. I'm made up of flaws and imperfections. Hell, we all are! But the difference between you and me is that I'd never, not even after this, second guess your feelings for me. Just keep that in mind."

With that, I pushed pass him and left. I went in the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth, deciding to shower after breakfast. I was in the hall when I heard what sounded like sobbing. I hated it when people cried. I listened to see where the sound was coming from. 'Of fucking course' I thought, opening the door. I saw him, on the floor, crying his eyes out. Shit. I couldn't just leave him like this. I stepped in, closed the door, then sat beside him. I rubbed his back gently. His head snapped up.

"T- Tony?" He questioned.

"Yeah, it's me Chris. What happened?" I was truly concerned. He glared at me, then shoved me off of him.

"Don't fucking pretend like you care you asshole! Stay the fuck away from me!" He snapped.

"Chris, I do care. Listen, I'm sorry about last night, okay? I'm Bi- Polar and my temper just gets hard to control sometimes. I hear I'm supposed to be starting my medication today. Anyways, I'm sorry. I really, really am" I said. He looked into my eyes, then gave me a slight nod.

"Fine. You're off the hook for now Perry. But pull that shit again and I'll break your arm." He said, amusement clear in his voice. I chuckled then nodded.

"Alright Cerulli. I'll remember that." He smiled at me. I just had to know.

"Why were you crying, hmm?" I asked, hoping he'd tell me. His smiled faltered then fell.

"Last night. What you said kind of hurt I guess." He whispered, looking down. Shit.

"I'm sorry Chris. So, so sorry." I said sincerely. He nodded, but I could tell he was still upset. "You know, I lied last night."

He looked at me confused.

"You do have a friend Chris." I said, turning my gaze to him. "You've got me." He smiled at me. He looked so happy. So fucking happy.

Yeah. Me and Chris are going to be great friends. I can feel it.
♠ ♠ ♠
How'd you guys like this chapter?

See, even the worst of enemies can become friends.

What do you think is gonna happen with Mike and Tony?
What about with Chris and Tony?

Chapter Title Credit: You've Got A Friend in Me by Randy Newman

Comment/rec/subscribe

Now, tis over to my beautiful co-author
Stay Sedated
- MadameRadke