Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

Believe You Me

I was in the game room with Austin playing Black Ops. Ricky, Chris and Alan was here too. Mike came in, introducing some new kid. Kellin, I think. He was gorgeous, I'll admit that. And I could feel the jealousy burning in me. But I just gave him a nod, then went back to the game. About an hour later, Mike walked back in without the new kid.

"Where's the newbie?" Alan questioned.

"Therapy session with Dr. Williamson." He states. Alan nodded. Then, Sam poked his head into the game room.

"Antonio, you have a visitor." He said. I smiled.

"He's here?!" I asked, happily.
Sam smiled, then nodded. "Should I bring him in or...."

"BRING HIM IN!" I screamed, jumping up. I can't believe he's here!

"You may go in. He seems very anxious to see you." I heard Sam say.

"Wait,who's h-" Chris started, but was cut of by a scream.

Jaime ran in, smiling and squealing. I ran to him, then I picked him up and spun him around. I set him back in his feet, beaming at him.

Oh my God, I missed him so much. So, so, so fucking much. I can't believe it. I mean, he told me he was coming last night, but he didn't say when. Yet, here he was. My best friend was with me yet again. My day couldn't get better. Austin cleared his throat. Right! I didn't introduce him. I turned back to the guys.

"You guys!" I squealed. "This is Jaime! My best friend from back home!" Jaime smiled at them.

"Jaime, this is Austin, Alan, Chris, and Ricky." I said, pointing everyone out. His smile widened, and he waved. "And this is Michael." I spat, pointing at him. I saw anger and something else in Michael's eyes. Jealousy? Hurt? Whatever. Jaime' s smile dropped and he stiffened.

"Oh. So that's Michael." He said, dryly. I simply nodded. I saw pure hatred burn in his eyes. But then it was gone. He turned to me.

"I brought your guitars!" He said, excitedly. Wait. Did He just say...

"Guitars? I only have one electric though." I said, confused. He rolled his eyes, then left. He came back a little later with one electric and an acoustic guitar.

"Yes, but you also have an acoustic silly." I stared at him, dumbfounded. I hadn't played acoustic in months.

"But, I haven't played that-" I started, but Jaime cut me off.

"In months, yeah, I know. But in case you ever want to play again, I thought it'd be best if you had it with you." He said.

I felt my eyes burn. Jaime knew me so well. He was so amazing. Why did my parents have to do this to me. To us. I felt a tear slip down my cheek. Jaime gently set my guitars down, then he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back.

"I missed you." I said. He nodded.

"I missed you, too." He said. I could hear the sadness in his voice. I pulled back.

"I love you Hime- Time." I said, using his nickname. He smiled again.

"I love you, too, Tone- Bone." He said, teasingly. I rolled my eyes.

"Asshole." I whined, pouting. He laughed.

"Aww, baby!" He said, pulling me into another hug. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around him.

"Wait, you play acoustic guitar?" I turned around, seeing Vic, Oil and Alex standing in the room. They must've came in from the other door. I nodded.

"Oh, Jaime. This is Vic, Oli, and Alex." I said.

He nodded and waved. Mike gave me a confused look when I said his brother's name nicely, but I ignored it.

"Play us a song?" Alex asked. I looked to Jaime.

"Believe You Me?" I asked. He smiled, then nodded excitedly. I sat down, grabbing me acoustic guitar. I started tuning it. When I was done, I looked to the guys.

"This is a song me and Jaime wrote one day. It was a while ago, but hopefully I still remember the chords." I looked at Jaime, then nodded.

"This is a song, just for my Tone- Bone." I smiled. "And it goes like this."

For once I wish I could be on the other side of this conversation
I'd pay so much more attention to the details I forgot
Like how easy it was to smile, now I'm losing my concentration
Cause my thoughts aren't learning to fake it, I ever said this was your fault but.

When you believe in me, then I'll believe in everyone else
I can see, that this won't come easy
When you believe in me, I'll believe.

I just think that time has a crazy way of changing my interpretation
On how thing left off, I hate it
I wish we could certainly debate it
If you think you're still the one who lives in my head, I don't even think I'll say it
I'll just stick to the basics love, just stick to the basics.

And we don't need to yell no more, we can see alone and listen
We could have a little drink and sip it
Get a little close and whisper.


Jaime leaned into me. I smiled and looked up. Everyone was in the room, including Dr. Williamson and Sam. And that new kid was too. I locked eyes with Mike for a second. He looked hurt. Good.

When you believe in me, Then I'll believe in everybody else, I can see
That this won't come easy
When you believe in me, when I believe in me, I'll believe

And everything I thought I knew, and every chance I could've used
To help me, save me from this fucking mess I got into.


Jaime leaned his head on my shoulder.

Surprise, surprise, I'm alone, fuck, please carry me home
So I can say.


He put his arm around me. I knew what he was doing. I his shook my head. I could hear the smile in his voice as he sang the next part.

When the light escapes from here
And all the sound just disappears
Is when I'll believe in all of this
Cause what I want, it's not what I get.

Is it cause I'm asking for much
Oh, God, I'm asking too much
Cause you're too blind to see that.

When you believe in me, then I'll believe in everybody else, I can see
That this won't be easy
When you believe in me, when I believe in me
When you and me agree that this is me.


We finished up the song. Everyone clapped. Except for Mike and Vic. Mike looked hurt, Vic looked pissed. I mentally shrugged it off.

"Wanna help me put these in my room Himes?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded. Then, as I went to get up, he stopped me. And what he did next probably shocked everyone. He kissed me. Just a quick peck.

"I'm glad I came Tone." He said, smiling. I smiled then gave him a quick kiss back.

"So am I." He picked up my electric guitar and we got up. I stole another glance at Mike and Vic yet again. Shit.

Mike looked like he was about to cry and Vic looked like he wanted to rip my head off. I'm going to have hell to pay later. Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update for you guys.

What do you guys think about the new character my co-author brought in?
Pretty awesome, eh?

Anyway, I need to go
This chapter is a surprise and I want Amy to read it before she goes to bed
And as you heard, Amy and I are doing another co- write
Its her story
Title: Always The New Kid
Go check it out

Chapter Title Credit: Believe You Me by Jaime Preciado
Lyrics credit: Same song as the title

Stay Sedated
-MadameRadke