Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

You're Dead Wrong

Mikes P.O.V.

I want to kill him. I want to fucking kill him. First he kissed Chris in front of me, and now he kisses fucking Jaime in front of me! He lied again.
He said 'Oh no Jaime is just my best friend' Ha! Yeah right, I can't believe I ever fell for that.

Not long after Tony left with Jaime, I dragged Vic behind me and walked into my room. We sat there for about 5 minutes in silence, Vic was pacing around the room, and I was sitting on my bed, trying to keep the tears from pouring down my face.

"Can you fucking believe it! He kissed him, he lied to me again Vic." I whimpered.

"I know Mike, I know. Don't worry, i'm going to have a word with him tonight... No one hurts my little brother and gets away with it." He said.

For about half an hour we were just talking, I have the best brother in the world, he let me vent to him, and i just felt a million times better.

Through-out this little venting session, I had been crying silently the whole time, and Vic was pacing around the room like a maniac rather than comforting me, it just made him angrier and more frustrated seeing me like I was.

I was too busy feeling sorry for myself to notice the door open slowly, revealing a very tired looking Kellin.

"Hey uh, I'm sorry to interrupt you guys... But what happened out there? I came back from therapy and everyone was sitting in the room, looking kid of.. Awkward? Alan said I might find you both here, but to be cautious..." He trailed off.

Vic explained it all to Kellin, half-way through I started to cry again, and Kellin sat next to me, rubbing my back. If it was his way of comforting me, then it definitely worked. After a while i stopped crying, and Kellin seemed really pissed off at Tony, because i could feel him tense up all while Vic was explaining it to him.

Kellin thought for a while, and said, "That's just... mean. Why would he do that?"

"Because he's a dick." I muttered.

Vic nodded in agreement, "Mike, you stay here... I want to... Talk to Kellin about something."

*****

Vic's P.O.V
I told Kellin all about the situation with Mike and Tony and everything, he seemed pissed. I already like this kid. When i finished explaining, i got this ingenious idea. Pulling Kellin out of the room, I dragged him out into the hall and we sat on the ground.

I was still pissed off, but i tried to be the calmest and quietest I could possibly be when I explained my plan to Kellin.

We were going to go and have a few words with Tony... Well I was, Kellin was going to talk to Jaime. When I finished explaining the plan and Kellin agreed, we got up to put it into action.

*****

"Uh, hey can I come in?" I said as I walked into the room I shared with Tony.

"Uh, oh yeah. Sure." I heard Tony reply. "What'd you want?"

"Um, I wanted to see if I could speak to you... alone." I said.

I noticed Jaime got a big uncomfortable, and Tony did too because he said "Can we talk later? It'd be a little rude to leave Jaime alone, especially since he's a guest."

"I kind of wanted to speak to you now. Jaime can talk to Kellin." I said.

It was silent for a moment before Jaime spoke up, "I'd be fine with that, Tony you can talk to him it's okay. I'll talk to this Kellin kid." He got up with a smile, and walked to the door.

"He's just outside Jaime," I said.

"Oh okay, thanks!" He called.

When Jaime shut the door, I walked and sat next to the bed where Tony was sitting.

"If you're here to talk about what happened earlier, with Jaime, I swear nothi-" Tony started.

I cut him off before he could make an excuse.

"Tony why did you tell Mike that there wasn't anything going on with Jaime, there clearly is..." I was trying to be calm, because I knew that Tony was likely to ark up at me if I yelled.

"There isn't though. Jaime and I are only good friends." He said.

"How do you explain the kiss then? 'Good friends', don't just kiss like that." I said.

"Jaime is more like my brother. It's like you and Mike. You care about him, and you hug him, and I've seen you kiss him on the cheek, and forehead and stuff. Jaime is like Mike is to you. Brothers. I care about him, and love him as a brother. But nothing more. We're just really close friends." He explained.

Even though I completely understood what Tony was saying, I was still pissed... But, I wasn't. What the hell was I supposed to say? He just gave me a completely rational reason

.So I thought for a while before saying, "Okay, so I can't exactly argue with you... That was a rational excuse. But how does that explain why you broke Mike's heart?"

"Hurting Mike wasn't intentional. I swear. I really did like him, I still do. But he overreacted and jumped to conclusions, not giving me a chance to explain my side of the story. I never lied to him, and I didn't cheat on him - We weren't even together." He said.

Okay, so now I feel like a total dick. I came in here, my expectations were that Tony was going to get all defensive, and not have good excuses. But those, we actually decent excuses. What the hell am I supposed to say to that?

Kellin's P.O.V

When Jaime walked out, I just about died.

"Kellin? Kellin Quinn?" He asked cautiously.

"Yes! Jaime, Oh. My. Gosh. I haven't seen you in ages!" I exclaimed.

He nearly strangled me to death when he picked me up in a big hug, I hugged him back if course, but he always gave really tight hugs.

"I know! It's been how long? 5 years?" He asked, putting me down.

"Yeah about that! How's life?" I asked.

"Oh it's good! Why are you in here?" He questioned.

I looked down at my feet in shame. I'd know Jaime for years, but he didn't know how bad things had gotten for me. He knew I cut, he saw them when I first started, which was the year before he moved. But he didn't know about anything else. He didn't know about the anxiety, O.C.D or depression... Or that I was severely bullied through school, and was gay.

When I explained it to him, he was 100% supportive about everything. I loved that about him, and when he gave me a hug I could feel the emotion in it. He felt bad for me, and I knew it.

"That's rough man... I'm so sorry." He said to me.

"It's okay, and thanks. That's why I'm here... To get better. And I will." I said, giving him a reassuring smile.

We talked for another 10 or so minutes, just about everything going in our lives. I found out that he was gay too, and had been since even before he moved away from me.

The whole time we were talking, I was just looking him up and down. He also had a good body, but he'd just gotten that much more attractive. His hair was spiked up in all angles like usual, but it suited his face which had had changed. He has fairly chiselled features, whereas he used to have more.. Puppy fat, and chubby cheeks.

But I couldn't stop looking at his eyes. God he has the most beautiful eyes. And the way he always bites on his bottom lip... Oh damn.
I would be lying if I said I wasn't falling for him.

I hadn't seen him in ages, so I did know him. We weren't just strangers, and I had always thought he was attractive.

So I don't think it was very awkward for either of us, when he said. "Hey Kellin.. You know, when we were younger, I had major feelings for you... I know that's random, but I needed you to know, so that I can do this."

"Do wha-" I was forced to stop talking when his lips collided with mine.

I was shocked at first, but it didn't take me long before I kissed him back. Slowly at first, but then he started to deepen the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and he slowly pushed me against the wall behind me. He leant his hand next to, but slightly above me head, since i'm so short and he's a fair big taller than me.

He used his free hand to hold my chin up to his mouth. He started to deepen the kiss, but pulled back, looking at me lustfully. When he pulled back slightly, my mouth opened a little bit, to get some air, and he used this to his advantage, smashing his mouth back on mine and sticking his tongue in the small gap between my lips. Oh god this is perfect. I wanted this so badly.

He moved his hand which was holding my chin, and his other, perched up on the wall, to my waist, and he rubbed his hands up and down my sides. I took this opportunity to jump up, so he was holding me, still against the wall, but slightly higher. This is was so amazing.

"Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!
Ahhaha i hope you liked this chapter!
I'm sorry that it's a little rushed, i was having trouble thinking if what to write.... pffft. -.- writers blocked.

I RECKON THE ENDING SUCKS IDEK I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE, but i think le beautiful main author will kill me for it, she didn't know what i was going to write, had her waiting. ;) tehehe.

Anyway, love y'all ! <3 Thanks for reading, and all of the awesome feedback! Holyy macccaroni. y'all rock. \m/

Back over to the main author, wooh! x

Chapter Title Credit - You're Dead Wrong by Mayday Parade
~amy.lucas.xo <3 mwah!