Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

I'll Make You Feel Beautiful Once Again

I went down to the game room. I could believe Ricky likes Chris. I mean, Chris is funny and smart. He's pretty cute too. Plus, they look like they'd have a lot in common. I spotted Chris.

"Hey Chris! We need to talk, like now." I said. He raised an eyebrow, but handed the controller over to Alan.

"What's up Tone?" He asked. I just grabbed his hand and pulled him to my room. I wasn't expecting Vic to be up. Yet, when I opened the door, he was. Fuck it.

"Hey Vic, can you keep a secret?" I questioned. He looked up from his guitar, then nodded.

"Good. Okay, so Chris." I said, pulling him to sit with me on my bed.

"So, Tony." He said, mocking me. I gave him a playful glare.

"Keep mocking me and I won't tell you who likes you." I smirked. His eyes widened.

"Someone actually likes me? Like as in, they have a crush on me?" He asked, completely shocked. I nodded.

"I'm going to tell you, but first you have to tell me who you like." He blushed, then looked down.

"You know who I like Tony." He whispered.

"Who?" Vic asked, giving him a confused look.

"Me." I stated. Vic nodded slowly. I took that as my signal to continue.

"Chris." I said, turning my attention back to him. "Aside from me, there must be someone else you like." I said.

"What are you getting at Perry." Vic asked. I just winked at him and waited for Chris to answer me.

"Well, there is one other person." Chris started, blushing harder.

"Tell me! Tell me now!" I demanded. Chris bit his lip, then muttered something. I put two fingers under his chin, turning his head towards me. "What was that Chris?" I asked.

He stared into my eyes for a minute before answering.

"Ricky, okay? I- I like Ricky. My roommate." I smiled at him, then jumped up and did a happy dance.

"What the fuck is up with you Tony?" Vic asked. I turned to Chris.

"Ricky likes you too!" I squealed. His eyes widened before he narrowed them.

"Don't fuck with me Antonio. This isn't funny!"I frowned at him.

"I'd never lie to you Chris." I said, sitting back down. He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, so I'm just supposed to believe that someone as perfect as Ricky likes me? I don't think so." He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm not perfect." A quiet voice whispered. Me, Vic, and Chris looked towards the door, which I forgot to lock. Ricky. "I'm not perfect, but I really do like you."

"R- really?" Chris asked, getting up. Ricky nodded, blushing slightly.

Chris walked to Ricky, and stopped right in front of him. They stared for a while, until Ricky dropped his head. Chris placed his hand on his cheek, tilting Ricky's head up.

"Don't ever hide your beautiful face from me Rick." Chris said gently. Ricky blushed harder, then nodded.

"C'mon, let's go to our room. We need to talk." Ricky's eyes widened. "Nothing bad, promise." He turned to me. "And Tony, thank you.For everything." I smiled, nodded, then waved.

"Aren't you going to sing some Red Jumpsuit Apparatus?" Ricky teased. I flipped him the bird.

"Fuck off Olson." I said, laughing. He stuck his tongue out, then waved. Him and Chris left, locking the door behind them.

"So, you're a Red Jumpsuit fan, huh?" Vic asked. Here we go.

"Yes, I am. Go ahead, laugh it up." I said, laying back on my bed.

"Actually,I happened to listen to them here and there as well." He said. I turned my head to him.

"Really?" I asked. He nodded. I sat back up. "Favorite song?" I questioned.

He strummed his guitar idly before answering.

"Your Guardian Angel" He stated. I smiled.

"That's my favorite too." He smiled back.

"You know, we should play it sometime. If you know the chords." He teased. I raised an eyebrow.

"Right here, right now Fuentes. I bet I know them better than you." I challenged. He smirked.

"You're on Perry." I smirked back at him, then grabbed my acoustic.

"You sing. My voice is shit." I said, sitting across from him on his bed. He nodded.

"Let's do it then." He said. We tuned our guitars, then started.

Vic's voice was actually really... Beautiful. I couldn't help but to smile as we played.

When I see your smile
Tears roll down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm strong I have figured out
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one.


I decided to sing on the chorus, so Vic sang the backup vocals.

I will never let you fall (Let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (Through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven.


Vic smiled, then sang the second verse.

It's okay. It's okay. It's okay
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one.


Vic looked back to me, signaling I should do the chorus again.

I will never let you fall (Let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (Through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven


Vic started the third verse.

Cause you're my, you're my, my my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cause I'm here for you
Please don't walk away!
And please tell me you'll stay!

Use me as you will!
Pull my strings just for a thrill!
And I know I'll be okay!
Though my skies are turning gray!


I smiled at Vic, then started the chorus for the last time

I will never let you fall! (Let you fall!)
I'll stand up with you forever!
I'll be there for you through it all! (Through it all!)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
Even if saving you sends me to heaven!


We played a few more chords, then ended the song. Vic smiled at me.

"Dude! You're fucking amazing!" He said. I shrugged.

"Thanks, I guess." I said awkwardly.

"I'm being serious Tony! Your playing is perfect, and your voice is so beautiful and-" I cut him off.

"You don't have to lie Vic. I know my voice sucks." I sighed, looking down.

"Tony, your voice doesn't suck." Vic said softly.

"Yes it does." I whispered back. Vic put two fingers under my chin, lifting my head.

"Tony, I swear, your voice is so amazing. I could listen to it everyday. But it makes sense. A beautiful voice for a beautiful person." I shook my head.

"I'm not beautiful Vic." I said.

"Yes you are. I swear.I... I..." I cocked an eyebrow.

"You what?" I asked. And then, he did it.

He leaned in and kissed me. Victor Fuentes was kissing me! My eyes widened as his slipped shut. But what surprised me most, was when I kissed him back.

He grabbed my hips as I tangled my fingers into his hair. He laid back, pulling me to straddle him. He tugged on the bottom of my shirt, so I broke the kiss, slipped it off, then reconnected our lips.

His hands slid up and down my side's before he grabbed my hips again, and flipped us over. I squirmed under him, and he chuckled. I tugged his shirt and he sat up and pulled it off. We started kissing again. His tongue flicked across my lip, so I opened my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance.

Before either of us could win though, the door slammed open.

"Hey, losers, let's go to the game room!" Mike shouted. He froze when he saw us, his jaw dropping. Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update from me!
Amy's been really busy guys, so she asked me to do another chapter

Sorry for the lyrics, especially if you're not a Red Jumpsuit fan
I've just been like addicted to this song lately

Anyways, Blue Eyes, I hope I gave you enough to work with

Don't forget to comment/ rate/ subscribe
We love all of you guys though
Even you silent readers

Oh and as for you guys who checked out Amy's story "Always the New Kid"
It may or may not be on hold for now
I might post a few chapters, but I have to talk to Amy about it

Also, for those of you who are fans of Black Veil Brides (Like myself)
And who love their interviews with Bryanstars
He announced that he will be posting interview #6 with Andy and CC
So keep an eye out for it on February 2nd

Chapter Title Credit: Hold On Til May by Pierce the Veil
Lyrics Credit: Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Stay Sedated Dudes! \m/
- MadameRadke