Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

Who Wouldn't Let Me Be All Alone?

I was sitting on the ground with Mike, contemplating how to tell him. This was going to be so fucking difficult. But I had to tell him. He deserves to know.

"Listen Mike. I- I don't know how to say this. But I.... I...." I was cut off by a scream.
"Mike! Vic! Please guys, tell me you're out here! We need your help, now!" It was Kellin. He sounded scared.
"Tell me later bro." Mike muttered, standing up. He offered me his hand, which I took. We started running towards the back door. Kellin was in the game room, pacing.

"What happened Kellin?!" Mike screamed. Kellin looked at us, tears rolling down his face.
"T- Tony." Was all he managed to say before Chris came running in.
"There you guys are! Hurry, Tony needs help like now!" He yelled, dragging us to mine and Tony's room. What the hell happened to Tony?

We went inside and what I saw, broke my heart. Tony was laying on the bed. He was barely breathing and he had a nice bluish- black bruise on his head. What happened to him?! No, this was not okay.

"What the fuck happened?!" I yelled.
"I- I don't know. I came in here to look for you and... and... he was like this. I told C- Chris and Kellin to h- help him." Mike stuttered. Oh, Tony.
"D- do you think he... He did this to himself?" I whispered.
"I don't know Vic. I just, I don't know." Mike said softly.
"Did either of you call 911?" I asked, looking between Kellin and Chris. Chris nodded.

"About two minutes ago. They should be here soon." I nodded.
"Did anyone try mouth to mouth?" I questioned. Their eyes widened.
"We.. We were so caught up in trying to help him..." Kellin started.
"That it slipped our mind." Chris finished. I sighed.

I went over to the bed, sitting next to Tony's hip. I leaned over, and stopped myself. Mike. I turned to him, silently questioning if this was okay. He nodded. I turned back to Tony, leaning over him again. I placed my mouth on his. I breathed a deep breath into his mouth, then pulled back. I pumped his chest three times. Nothing. I repeated the action. Again and again and again. Finally, Tony came to.

"W- What? What the hell is going on?" He asked. He's awake!
"Tony." I whispered, gently stroking his hair. "How are you?" He gave me a confused look.
"Who the hell are you?" He asked. My eyes widened and I felt my heart drop.
"Where am I? Who the fuck are you people? Where the fuck is Jaime?!" He yelled. He didn't remember any of us.

"Tony." Mike said gently. "What's the last thing you remember?" Tony blinked.
"Sitting in Jaime's room. Watching movies and hanging out. Where is he?" Tony sat up, looking around the room. Just then, we heard the sirens.

Dr. Williamson came in with two paramedics. We explained what happened, and they proceeded to check his vitals and make sure he was okay. After they did, they informed us that he was fine, he just had a slight case of short- term amnesia. They said his memory should return in the next twenty to thirty minutes. After that, they left.

Dr. Williamson went back to her office, saying that we should go get her if either of us, or Tony, needs her. We all just sat there, trying to explain everything to Tony. Finally, Mike decided to give it a shot.

He talked about everything that happened from the day Tony moved in. Tony kissing Chris.Tony kissing Jaime. Jaime and Kellin kissing. How Tony flirted with Chris, which caused Mike to call him a freak. And then, he started talking about Tony's relapse. His voice cracked, tears rolled down his face. He was completely broken up about. Then again, Mike blamed himself.

"You relapsed that night. Thirteen new cuts. But you forgave me. Chris forgave me. I don't know why you did, but you did. You caught me kissing Oli, another member here, and I'm sorry I did that to you. I'm sorry for all of the fucked up things I did. Every time though, you forgave me. And today, I walked in on you and my brother kissing." He started.

"I hurt you Mike. Don't deny that I did, because I know I did. And I'm sorry. Kissing Chris is one thing, but I crossed the line. And I am so, so, SO fucking sorry." Tony whispered.
"Tony! You remember!" Chris shouted, running to Tony and hugging him.
"Yeah.." Tony whispered.
"Tony, it's not your fault. I kissed you." I said. Tony shook his head.
"I didn't pull away though." Tony countered. I shrugged.

"Vic, we need to talk?" Mike asked. I nodded.
"Ask me Mike. It's okay, we're all friends here, right?" I asked. Chris, Kellin, and Tony nodded. They're obviously confused. Chris got up though, and stood next to the bed.
"What's going on guys?" He asked.

"Wait! First thing's first, what happened to you Tony?" Kellin asked.
"I couldn't deal with the voices in my head. I just wanted them to stop." He whispered. Chris rubbed his back, then turned to Mike, nodding.
"Why did you kiss him Vic?" He asked quietly. I took a deep breath. It's now or never.

"I kissed Tony, because I like him."I stated, looking into Mike's eyes. They widened as his jaw dropped. Same with Kellin and Chris.
"You- you LIKE me?" Tony asked, his eyes wide. I nodded.
"I don't know how or when, but one day it happened."

Mike just stood there. He closed his mouth, and his eyes went back to their normal size. But he had a blank expression on his face. I didn't know if that was good or bad. He opened his mouth, and I prepared myself for the worst.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliff hanger guys
I don't even know anymore, I tried
Now that Vic confessed to liking Tony, things will get interesting

What will Mike say?
Will he let Vic have Tony?
Or will he do everything in his power to keep them apart?

Sorry it's so shitty compared to Amy's
I tried though, I really did

Anyways, one week guys
One more week until Black Veil Brides interview number #6 with Bryanstars
Yes, I will be doing a countdown on this story and Amy's story

We started back up on Amy's story
Two new chapters have been posted, so check it out
Its called "Always the New Kid"

Chapter Title Credit: She Makes Dirty Words Sound Pretty by Pierce the Veil

Back over to Blue Eyes

Stay Sedated Dudes
- MadameRadke