Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

I Want You In The Most Unromantic Ways

We were walking to the game room, my fingers laced with Vic's. Once we went inside, Mike caught everyone's attention.

"Guys! Vic and Tony have a VERY important announcement to make!" He squealed. Mike is such a chick sometimes, I swear. Vic smiled at the guys.
"Well guys, me and Tony, we're together!" He exclaimed, holding up our intertwined hands. The whole room went deathly silent before erupting into cheers. I smiled. I hadn't been this happy in a long time.

I stole a glance at Mike. He was looking at Oli. Hmm, something's definitely going on with him. We'll have to talk about it later. Austin came running up to us. Oh, God, here we go. He picked me up, and spun me around.

"Congrats Tone!" He shouted. I chuckled.
"Thanks Austin. Now put me down before my boyfriend murders you." Vic smiled at m referring to him as my boyfriend. Austin dropped me.
"So, did you tell your friend yet? Jaime, I think his name was?" Austin asked. Oh, fuck. I took off running up the stairs. Once in my room, I grabbed the phone and sent Jaime a text.

'Got some sweet news to tell you. Text or call me ASAP. -Tone- Bone. Not even two minutes later, he called me.

"Tell me, tell me now!" He demanded. I giggled.
"I, uh. I sort of got a boyfriend." I said, blushing.
"WHAT?! WHO?!" He asked, excitedly.
"Uh, Mike's brother Vic." I whispered.
"What?! Oh God, I want details now!" He shouted.

So for the next ten minutes, I told Jaime about everything. Me and Vic kissing. Mike finding us and leaving, hurt. Me accidentally knocking myself out. My temporary memory loss. Everything.

"You would knock yourself out Tony." Jaime teased. I frowned.
"I just wanted the voices to stop." I said, softly.
"Tony, I was just joking. I - I'm sorry." He whispered.
"It's fine. How are you and Kellin doing?" I asked, changing the subject. I could hear the smile in his voice as he responded.
"We're good. Actually, no. We're great. I- I love him."
"Awww! Hime- Time's growing up!" I teased.
"Fuck off!" He said, laughing.

Just then, my room door opened up. Vic stood there, his head in the door with an eyebrow raised. I smiled and waved him in.

"Hime- Time, I gotta go. My boyfriend's here." I said, smiling at Vic. He smiled back.
"Alright, just remember. Don't be a fool, wrap your tool!" He exclaimed.
"You're so stupid Jaime! Even if we do have sex, he's a dude! He can't get pregnant!" I said, laughing. Vic blushed a light pink. I smiled then turned my back to him.
"Yeah, yeah. Later Tone." Jaime said.
"Bye Himes." I replied.
"Love you." He whispered. I smiled.
"Love you too. Bye." I said, ending the call. I turned back to Vic.

"Hey, you." I said, wrapping my arms around his waist. He wrapped his around my neck.
"Hey. Good conversation?" He asked. I smiled.
"Yeah, it was alright. You know what'd be better though?" I questioned with a smirk.
"What?" Vic asked, obviously confused.
"This." I stated, before leaning in and kissing him. He smiled into the kiss, then kissed me back.

I pulled away, then gently laid him on my bed. I got on top of him and reconnected our lips. My hands roamed up and down his sides while he tangled his fingers into my hair. I gently grabbed his wrists, pinning them to the bed. He pulled away from the kiss.

"As you tie me to the bed for good I say. That I want you in the most unromantic ways." He whispered. I smiled.
"New song?" I asked. He sort of shrugged before kissing me again.

I kissed back, licking his lip, asking for entrance. He allowed my tongue to slip in his mouth. We then fought for dominance, which I won. I slipped my hands under his shirt, then rubbed his side. But I felt something... Weird. He tensed up, and I pulled away. I gave him a questioning look and he bit his lip.

I slipped his shirt up and gasped at what I saw. Cuts. Tons of them. Too many to count. I felt the tears well up in my eyes. No. He couldn't. He promised! He fucking promised!

"Vic, no... How could you? How could you just break our promise?! Why didn't you come talk to me?! Why..." I whispered the last part. Vic shoved me off of him
"Oh yeah, like you did so much better. Have fun knocking yourself out, psycho?" He sneered.
"Fuck you Vic! You don't know shit about me!" I yelled. His eyes filled with regret.
"Wait, Tony no. I- I'm-" I cut him off.
"Save your bullshit ass apologies. You want a psycho? Fine."

With that, I left the room. I ran into the bathroom. I grabbed a blade from the medicine cabinet, then locked myself into a stall. I held out my wrist for the soon-to-come damage it was going to endure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Idek anymore haha
It feels like forever since I last updated
Hope you guys liked mine and Amy's chapters

Black Veil Brides interview #6 with Bryanstars in 3 days

Chapter Title Credit: Stay Away From My Friends by Pierce the Veil

Stay Sedated Dudes!
-MadameRadke