Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

You're the Closest to Heaven That I'll Ever Be

I had just left Tony and Vic's room. After my talk with Tony, I decided to grow a pair and just tell Oliver how I felt about him. Hopefully this goes well. I went to Oli and Austin's room, knocking on the door. Suddenly, the door was yanked open. Austin, of course.

"Hey Mikey!" He exclaimed. I smiled at him.
"Hey Aus. You seen Oli anywhere?" I asked him. He nodded and turned his head.
"Yo, Sykes dude! Door's for you!" He yelled. He turned back to me.
"Great news bro! Me and Alan? We're together!" He said excitedly. Honestly, I was shocked.
"Woah, congrats for you two!" I shouted, holding my hand up. We high- fived, and Oli came to the door.
"Hey Mike. What's up?" He asked, cocking his head. I took a deep breath. Stay calm Mike.
"Hey Oli. Not much, just wanted to know if we can speak in my room?" I asked, sounding kind of hopeful. Shit.

Oli stared at me for a second, then shook his head and smiled.
"Sure mate! Let's go." He turned to Austin.
"Be back later, yeah?" He said. Austin nodded.
"Of course bud!" He yelled. I chuckled. Oli stepped out, and we made our way back to my room.

We went into my room, and me and Oli sat on my bed. I didn't know how to do this. I was freaking out! I mean, Oli was my best friend! What if he didn't even like me like that? What if he rejected me? What if he called me a faggot and told me to leave him alone?

He kissed you genius.

Yeah, he did. He kissed me. But that was when him and "Jake" were fighting. When he was alone and desperate and sad. It was a mistake. I can't do this!

You'll never know unless you try.

When did the voice in my head get so nice? Whatever, it was right. I had to do this. And just hope that this wouldn't fuck up my friendship with Oli. I took a deep breath and faced him.

"Oli?" I asked. I could hear the desperation in my voice. Oli was staring at the tv, but he turned his gaze to me. We locked eyes and I swear my breath hitched. He hummed in response.
"Okay, I don't know how to say this, so I'm just going to come right out with it. I like you, a lot. And I understand if this makes things between us awkward or whatever but I-." I was cut off by a pair of lips. Oliver's lips. Holy fuck. He reached up and tangled his fingers into my hair, and I slipped my hands around his waist. Then, we broke apart.

"I like you too, Mike. I have for a while." Oli said, a smile on his face. I smiled back.
"You like me too. Oh my- I HAVE TO TELL VIC!" I shouted, jumping up. I ran to my door, then turned to look at Oli. He gave me a nod of approval, the smile still on his face. I turned back around and ran out of my room. I slammed Vic's door open.

"HEY HEY GUYS! GU- Oh my gosh!" I shrieked. I think I'm mentally scarred. Tony was on top of Vic in a very intimate looking position. Awkward.
"What is it Mike?" Vic asked, turning his gaze to me. I shook my head and beamed at them.
"ME AND OLI ARE TOGETHER. I'M DATING OLI SYKES! OH MY GOD!" I shouted. Vic and Tony gave me a wide smile. Then, Tony jumped up.
"I HAVE TO TELL CHRIS?!" He yelled, but it sounded like a question also, so I nodded. He ran out of the room, and Vic sat up, motioning me to sit with him on his bed. I did.

"I'm so happy for you little bro. Just tell me if Oli does anything to hurt you, or anything like that, and me and him will have a problem." I rolled my eyes. Same over- protective Vic.
"I will Vic. I'm just so happy right now!" I squealed. Vic nodded, smiling.
"Looks like we both are, bro. Looks like we both are." He said. Me and Vic, happy. My life can't get any better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Story hasn't been updated in a few days.
Blue eyes, sorry if you had a chapter ready, I just, I don't know.
Nephew's surgery went well, however, it was worse than the doctors thought.
He's staying the night, and I'm home without him.
I miss him, a lot.

Enough about me though.
Happy chapter for you guys who wanted one.
Oli and Mike are together, yay.
Comment, rate, subscribe

Chapter Title Credit: Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls

Sidenote: Sorry for any typos.
I usually update on my Kindle, which has a spell check, but I let my nephew have it so he can watch movies and play games.

Stay Sedated
-MadameRadke.