Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

I'm Going Crazy

I must've cried myself to sleep because I woke up on the floor. I looked around my room, horrified, until I remembered what happened.

I sighed and got up, stretching. I picked out an outfit then headed to my bathroom for a shower. Today's the day. Fucking hell. After I finished in the shower, I threw on my clothes.

"Tony, time to go!" My mom shouted. I didn't even respond, I just grabbed my bags and went downstairs. My mom shot me a sympathetic look, which I ignored.

I went out to the car, put my stuff in the trunk then sat in the back. No way was I going to sit next to her.

She got in, started the car, and began the drive to my new home for the next few, months? Years? However long I was going to be there. I slipped in my headphones, zoning out the car ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Lapse~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car stopped, so I looked up.

'Here we fucking go.' I thought as I got out of the car.

We went inside, and I looked around. Hmm, not too bad. Sort of like a giant house. I nodded slightly, then turned my attention to the nurse in front of me. She said something, but I didn't hear it due to my headphones. I slipped one out.

"Excuse me? I didn't hear you." She smiled at me. The fuck?

"I said, I'm Dr. Williamson. I will be your therapist while you're here. There are 9 boys here aside from you. Their names are Oliver, Michael, Victor, Richard, Christopher, Alexander, Jack, Austin, and Alan." She started. All guys? Seriously mom?

"You will be rooming with Michael. He is upstairs, third door on the left. He will be showing you around. If you have any questions, feel free to come to my office, Michael will show you where it is. Aside from that, I hope you enjoy your stay here." She said, and I nodded slowly.

She shot me another smile before asking me to head up to my room. I simply nodded, grabbing my bags. As I headed for the stairs, my mom stopped me.

"Goodbye Cesar." She said. I spun around, glaring at her.

"Stay the fuck away from me." I spat. I saw her eyes widen. I turned back around and went upstairs.

I opened the door the doctor told me to. Third on the left. When I saw the boy inside, I felt nothing. Sure, he was attractive and yes, I was gay, but this guy was so NOT my type.
♠ ♠ ♠
Got my co- author guys!
She's going to start taking over soon.

Be nice to her, I'm sure it's her first co- write as well as mine.
Let us know what you think?

Title credit: Hold On Til May by Pierce the Veil

Stay Sedated
-MadameRadke