Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

I Am Lost Without You Here

Ricky had come downstairs during dinner. He didn't even glance my way, though. An I'll admit, admit that hurt. That hurt so fucking much. But I brushed it off. He still love me. Right? He played with his food. Pushing it around his plate and stabbing parts of he. He only ate a few bites. I wanted to talk to him about it, but I didn't. He probably wasn't hungry. That was when I realized, I'd need to borrow someone's guitar to write a song for Rick. Since I already play, I'd just need someone's to use. Tony's? Perfect.

"Hey Tone, after dinner, can I borrow your guitar?" I asked him. He looked up, confused.
"You play?" He asked, surprised. surprised I nodded.
"Dude, we've gotta play together sometime! You, me, and Vic!" He exclaimed. I chuckled.
"Alright. So is that a yes?" I questioned. He nodded.
"Of course dude! Do you want to swing by and get it or..." He trailed off as Dr. Williamson came into the room.

"Okay, so Sam and I have come to a conclusion. You guys have been doing really well, so you're allowed a hour and a half after dinner to hang out in other's rooms or the game room. Don't make us regret this decision guys." She stated. Everyone cheered.
"You won't! We swear!" Austin shouted. He looked pretty happy. happy I couldn't help but to smile.
"Finish up here guys, and then you're free for 90 minutes." She smiled, then left.

"Alright, so wanna come up to my room Chris?" Tony asked. I shrugged, then nodded.
"Sure. Vic, you're gonna be there too?" I asked. Vic shook his head, looking at me.
"Nah, I wanna finish my game with Austin. But you guys go, have fun." He turned to Tony.
"I love you." He whispered. Tony smiled, and kissed him lightly on the lips.
"I love you too, babe." He whispered back. I aww'ed, causing them both to flip me off.

"Let's go Fuentes! I wanna kick your ass now!" Austin shouted, jumping up. Vic chucked, but got up too. After that, everyone left one by one until it was just Ricky, Tony, and myself. Ricky got up too and left, without saying anything to me again. I sighed.
"Trouble in paradise?" He questioned. I nodded.
"Ricky and I got into a fight before dinner. I just, I wanna write him a song. Help me?" I asked. Tony smiled and nodded.
"Of course Chris. You know I've got your back." He said, giving me a one armed hug.

We went up to his room, and I grabbed his acoustic guitar. I tuned it, strummed a few chords, and started thinking of some lyrics. After only half an hour, I had a song. Tony said it was perfect, so I went into mine and Ricky's room. He was lying on his bed.

"Ricky, we need to talk. And I want, no need you to listen until I'm done. Okay?" I questioned. He sat up and nodded. I sat on the bed next to him.
"We've had our rough patches Rick, but every relationship does. And I want us to get past this. So please, just listen to this. It's a song I wrote for you, and I hope you like it." I said, looking at him. He just nodded, so I started strumming and began singing the lyrics.

Paralyzed by my envy of the night
I am lost without you here and outside it looks like rain
For the last time, I bleed myself dry tonight
And nothing I could ever write, would help you understand this life
There's so much beauty when your eyes lay lost in all the city lights
The wax will drip as so as blood, romance is dead and all is lust.
You are the water in my lungs, we've lost it.
We are all alone.

Paralyzed by my envy of the night
I am lost without you here and outside it looks like rain
Tonight I bleed myself dry, I bleed myself dry, I bleed myself dry
And nothing I could ever write, would help you understand this life
There's so much beauty when your eyes lay lost in all the city lights
The wax will drip as so as blood, romance is dead and all is lust.
You are the water in my lungs, we've lost it... NOW!


I sang. I saw Ricky tear up, so I pulled him to me, and let him cry on my shoulder. He cried for a while, and after he was done, he got up.

"I have something for you too." He whispered, grabbing a note that was on my bed and handing it to me. I read it, and could help but to smile. He blushed.
"Despite what it says, you swept me off my feet. I- I love you Chris. And I am so, so sorry for everything." He said softly. I put the guitar down, and pulled Ricky onto my lap.
"I am head over heels for you Olson. No amount of fights nor arguments will ever change that. You're mine, and mine only. And I am yours and yours only. Got that?"I stated more than asked. He nodded. Everything would be alright. I have Ricky and right now, he's all I need.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update guys.
Sorry it took so long between chapters.
Um, for those of you who don't read my other story, my aunt passed away yesterday morning.
She was really sick for a while, but I think she's at peace now.

Chapter Title Credit and Lyrics Credit: City Lights by Motionless in White.

Stay Sedated
-MadameRadke.