Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

You Put The Music in My Heart

Jaime's dropping by again today. I'm so excited. It's been way too long since I last saw him. He says one of his friends showed him this song that he wants to teach me. I couldn't wait. I was currently in my room, snuggled up with Vic. He was so fucking cute. I can't believe I'm this lucky. There was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I shouted. The door swung open and in walked Jaime. I jumped up and ran to him, squeezing him into a tight hug.
"Geesh Tone, relax would you." He said, chuckling. I just held him tighter.
"I missed you. I missed you so much." I said, on the verge of tears. Jaime wrapped his arms around me.
"I know Tone, I know. But I'm here now, so let's make the most of it, yeah?" He said gently. I nodded.
"So, what was that song you wanted to teach me?" I whispered. He smiled at me and dragged me to my bed. I looked up at Vic and he looked kind of jealous. I offered him a weak smile and he just sighed.

"Grab your acoustic. This song is amazing Tone, I swear!" Jaime sounded so excited, I couldn't help but to smile. I grabbed my guitar and sat on my bed. Jaime sat next to me and pulled out a paper.
"Here are the chords. Remember my friend Danny? Danny Worsnop? Well, he wrote this song called Someone, Somewhere, and he said it was okay to teach you since we're best friends." Jaime said, still smiling. I nodded, and looked at the chords. Then, I began playing them. Jaime smiled.

"Lets go down to the game room! We can play it for everyone!" He exclaimed. I gave Vic a hopeful look. He rolled his eyes with a smile on his face.
"Lets go Perry." He said, laughing. I smiled at him. We all went down to the game room. Everyone was around, even Chris and Ricky. They looked happy. We sat down, and Jaime spoke up.

"Hey guys, it's nice to see you again! If you didn't know, I'm Jaime. Tony and I are going to play this song that my friend wrote. It's called Someone, Somewhere and it goes like this." He nodded to me, and I started strumming. Jaime took a deep breath and started singing.

Even though I'm on my own, I know I'm not alone
I know there's someone, somewhere, praying that I make it home.
So here's one from the heart, my life right from the start
I need a home sweet home, to call my own
To call my own.

It was you that told me I could do this
You put the music in my heart, and how you sang with the band in Memphis
It's hard just to be strong, not knowing if I've done you proud
I like to imagine, you smile when you hear my songs.

Even though I'm on my own, I know I'm not alone
I know there's someone, somewhere, praying that I make it home
So here's one from the heart, my life right from the start
I need a home sweet home, to call my own.

A letter home, and I know we don't speak much
And we both know I'm not keen to
But I think there's things I've left unsaid
I'm okay, don't worry. I wish I'd have been a better kid
I'm trying to slow down, I'm sorry for letting you down.

Even though I'm on my own, I know I'm not alone
I know there's someone, somewhere, praying that I make it home
So here's one from the heart, my life right from the start
I need a home sweet home, to call my own.
To call my own, ohh

You know it's just rock and roll, I know you're by my side through it all
My terror twin and I, let's take over the world.

Even though I'm on my own, I know I'm not alone
I know there's someone, somewhere praying that I make it home
So here's one from the heart, my life right from the start
I need a home sweet home, to call my own

Even though I'm on my own (my own, my own), I know I'm not alone
I know there's someone, somewhere, praying that I make it home
So here's one from the heart, my life right from the start
I need a home sweet home, to call my own


I played the finishing chords and we ended the song. The room was silent, then everyone started cheering. I smiled and gave Jaime a one-armed hug. He wrapped his arm around my waist and smiled to.

"Hey, Tone, can we talk in private for a minute?" Vic asked. I nodded.
"Yeah, sure. Hime, we'll be right back." I said. Jaime rolled his eyes.
"Whatever Tony. Go make out with your boyfriend." He teased. I stuck my tongue out at him, and brought Vic up to our room.

"What's up babe?" I asked. He blushed and smiled. Aww.
"Does Jaime play any instruments?" He asked. Wait, this is about Jaime?
"Uh, he plays bass. Why?" I asked. He shrugged.
"I was thinking, maybe you, Jaime, my brother and I could start a band?" He asked more than stated. I smiled at him.
"Of course! Jaime and I have been dying to make a band!" I exclaimed. He beamed at me.
"Really?! Oh my gosh, yay!" He squealed. I chuckled and pulled him into a kiss. He kissed back, and slipped his fingers into my hair. I pulled away and locked the door. We are not getting interrupted again.

I walked back over to him and gently pulled him to me again. He wrapped his arms around my neck.

"I love you Tony." He whispered. I smiled.
"I love you, too, Vic." I said softly. He smiled back and kissed me.

I deepened it and brought him to my bed. I gently laid him on it and crawled on top of him. We kissed again, and I ran my tongue along his bottom lip, asking for enterence. He opened his mouth and our tongues slipped into each other's mouths. I slipped his shirt up, and ran my fingers along his scars. I broke the kissed and tugged on his shirt. He was reluctant, because he slipped it off. I kissed down from his neck to his stomach. And kissed each and every scar. I slipped his pants off, and kissed the ones on his legs too. Then, I took off my shirt and pants.

Vic pulled me up, and flipped us over. He copied what I had just done and kissed my scars. I ran my fingers through his hair, and he looked up at me. He gave me an innocent smile before tugging on my boxers. I lifted my hips, and allowed him to take them off. He blushed at the sight and kissed my inner thighs.

"Fuck, don't tease me Vic." I begged. He giggled and slipped my head into his mouth. I moaned loudly, and bucked my hips up.
"Oh shit! Oh fuck! Vic!" I nearly screamed. He hummed around my length, and I gasped. He then surprised me and took me deep into his throat. Oh. My. God. I moaned loudly and tugged his hair, causing him to moan. Hmm, I wonder... I tugged harder, and he moaned louder. He likes having his hair pulled! This is going to be fun.

I whimpered when he slipped my cock out of his mouth. He bit his lip and blushed.
"Are- are we really going to have sex?" He whispered. I shook my head.
"No." I said, sternly. He frowned.
"Oh.." He said softly.
"We're not going to have sex Vic. We're going to make love." I corrected him. He rolled his eyes.
"Asshole." He muttered. I chuckled.

He crawled on top of me and looked dead into my eyes.
"What if I don't want to make love?" He questioned. I raised an eyebrow.
"What if I want you to fuck me, hard?" He clarified. I growled and flipped us over.
"Is that what you want Vic?" I asked. He bit his lip, and nodded.
"Then that's what you'll get." I whispered into his ear. I put three fingers to his mouth, but he shook his head. He leaned over and opened his nightstand draw. He grabbed a condom and some lube.

"Don't prep me Tony. Just fuck me." He whispered. I felt my eyes widen, but I nodded. I rolled the condom on and made sure to use plenty of lube. After I felt like I had enough, I pushed into him.

Jesus fucking Christ! He's so tight . I pulled out and gently pushed back in. He groaned and grabbed my shoulders.

"I said hard Tony. Don't be a pussy." He taunted. I growled. I pulled out and slammed back in. He gasped and arched his back.
"How about now?" I asked lowly. Before he could respond, I repeated the action.

I started pounding into him. He was whimpering and moaning lightly, but that wasn't good enough. I wanted to hear him cry out my name. I wanted him to scream for me to go harder. To fuck him into the mattress. I pulled out and angled my hips differently. I slammed back in, and I knew I hit his spot by the way he screamed my name and dug his nails into my back. I hissed at the sudden pain, and pulled out completely.

I flipped him onto his stomach, and pulled his hips up. I started fucking him even harder, glad this position made it easier to hit his spot.

"Fuck! Tony, more! Please, more!" He screamed. I went faster, practically abusing his prostate. Then, I reached around and grabbed his dick. I started pumping it to the speed I was fucking him. He righted around me, and I knew he was close. With a few more slams and pumps, he screamed my name came hard all over the sheets and my hand. I licked it off, grabbed his hips, and pounded into him a few more times until I came into him with a low growl. I slipped out of him and we laid together, him cuddled into me.

"I love you Tony." He whispered. I kissed the top of his head.
"Love you too baby." I said, drifting off, hoping Jaime would still be here when I woke up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Valentine's Day!
I bring you the gift of smut!
You're welcome hehe

So I may or may not be working on another story soon
With yet another different co-author
I'll let you guys know if I do!

Chapter Title Credit and Lyrics Credit: Someone, Somewhere by Asking Alexandria
The acoustic version, because it kicks ass hehe

Stay Sedated Dudes \m/
-MadameRadke