Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

Tell Me You Really Love Me

Days later

I was in my room, talking to Austin. I swear, I've never seen him so full of life before. Sure, he's always been hyper, but now he's just happy. Completely and utterly happy. I couldn't help but to smile as we talked about him and Alan. They were so cute. They made a pretty good couple. But after a while, hearing him talk about his boyfriend made me miss mine.

I excused myself, and walked to Mike's room. Everything was looking up. I had a great boyfriend, Jake was gone, and hopefully I'd be able to get the fuck out of here soon. I knocked on Mike's door, then just opened it like always.

Mike was sitting on his bed laughing and talking with Ricky Olson. They looked pretty... close. Not in the way they were sitting, but the way they were talking. I bit my lip. I'm not even that close with Mike. After a while, Mike noticed me.

"Oli, hey babe!" He exclaimed. I gave him a single nod.
"Hey Mike. Hey Ricky." I greeted them. Ricky bit his lip.
"I- I should get going." He whispered.
"Awww, so soon?" Mike whined. Ricky gave him a small smile.
"Yeah. Chris is probably missing me right now." He stated. Mike nodded.
"Alright, later Ricks." He said, wrapping his arms around Ricky's shoulders. Ricks? Since when does Mike do pet names?

Ricky hugged him back, and left. I had to admit, I was jealous. Mike cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Aren't you gonna sit babe?" He asked, gesturing to the spot Ricky had just left from. I frowned.
"Why should I? You'd prefer Ricky sitting there, wouldn't you?" I scowled. His eyes widened.
"We're just friends, Oli." He whispered. I glared at him
"Just friends?! Just friends?! You were hanging all over him!" I yelled. He wasn't really, I was just jealous and paranoid.

"Oli, stop. I love you, and you only. Me and Ricky are just friends. He has a boyfriend he loves with all of his heart, and so do I. I'd never do anything to hurt you baby, I swear." He said gently. I ran up to him, and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I love you too Mike. I'm sorry. I was just jealous. And scared. Please, don't leave me." I whispered, on the verge of tears. He pulled me into his lap.
"Never Oli. You're mine, and mine alone." He growled. I gasped. His possessiveness was pretty hot.

"What was that Oli?" He questioned. Had I thought that out loud?
"Yes, you did. And you're still doing it." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes.
"Yeah, well, it is fucking hot." I said simply. He smirked.
"Show me how hot it is." He whispered in my ear. I shivered, and straddled him.

I reached up, and tangled my fingers into his hair. I yanked it, just a little, as I started grinding our hips together. He moaned and threw his head back. I smirked and kept moving my hips. He grabbed my hips, and flipped us over so he was on top. He kissed me hard, slipping his tongue into my mouth. I moaned and yanked his hair harder. He groaned and dug his nails into my sides. I whimpered and arched up against him. Fuck, I wanted needed him. Like, right now.

I slipped my hands under his shirt. He sat up, and pulled it off. He leaned down, and kissed me again. My fingers trailed from his chest to his belt. I went to undo it when someone gasped. Mike pulled away, and we both turned to the door. Richard. Of fucking course. And he was staring at my Mike. Oh hell no.

"S- Sorry. I didn't know... I, uh, I was just... I, um..." He trails off, blushing. I mentally growled at him. Mike, however, chuckled and sat up. Richard started staring at his chest.
"Yo, Olson, stop staring at my boyfriend!" I snapped. He blushed harder, and dropped his head.
"Sorry." He whispered. "I'll just, I'll just go." He turned, but of course Mike had to stop him.
"Ricky, wait. What did you come in here for?" He whispered. Ricky shook his head.
"Nothing. S'not important. Just... just forget it." He said softly. Mike shook his head and got up.

"Ricky, look at me." He demanded. Ricky shook his head again. Mike sighed, and walked to him. He turned Ricky around, slipped two fingers under his chin, and tilted his head up. Ricky stared into his eyes, and Mike stared back. I could feel the fury burning in my veins.

"What is it Ricky?" He whispered.
"I feel so ugly Mike. So fat and useless. And... And... I don't know why Chris loves me, because he could do so much better." He whimpered. My heart broke a little after hearing that. Here I am, angry at Ricky, when he has enough hate coming from himself. I felt like shit. I stood up.

"Ricky, you aren't ugly. You aren't fat, an you aren't useless. Chris is with you, because he loves you. And he loves you because you mean the world to him. In his eyes, you're perfect in every way. Never doubt his love for you Rick. Because honestly, his boyfriend is pretty amazing if you ask me." I stated. Ricky smiled through his tears. I'm pretty sure they were tears of joy.

Ricky ran up to me, and hugged me. Even though he was taller than me, he threw his arms around my neck, burring his face into the crook. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and just held him. After a while, he pulled back and sniffled. He whispered a 'thank you' to me and Mike, and then he was on his way. Mike shut the door behind him, and pulled me into another hug.

"Geesh, what is this? National Hug Oli Day?" I joked. Mike chuckled and pulled back slightly.
"I love you." He whispered. I nodded.
"I love you too." He smiled at me, and pecked me on the lips. I really do love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter guys.

It's over to Amy now
She really wanted to do the anonymous P.O.V
So I leave you all with this

Image

Chapter Title Credit: A New Beginning by Upon This Dawning

Stay Sedated
-MadameRadke