Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

Confessions

We were all in the game room. Just relaxing and having a good time. When suddenly, Vic asked a question that made me slightly mad at him.

"Anyone ever get bullied before?" He asked softly. Ricky and Austin raised their hands. I just gave him a look.
"Do either of you guys mind sharing your stories?" He whispered. Austin shrugged.
"I'll go. Alright, so I'm a junior right now. Or, well I was at my old school. Anyways, this is a true story. First day of tenth grade, my dad dropped me off. He pulled away, and some guy that I didn't even know grabbed my backpack, unzipped it, and dumped all of my books in the snow. Then, during fourth period, he met me in the P.E locker room and beat me up, broke three of my ribs and smashed my face into a toilet. It sucked, you know? Cause I didn't even know the guy! Just some random dude who thought it would be so cool to pick on me. I hope one day he can see that him hurting me is only pushing me and motivating me to do what I want to do." Wow. I never knew that before. Why would anyone bully someone as sweet as Austin? It makes no sense!

"What do you want to do Aus?" Vic questioned. Austin's face lite up.
"I wanna be in a band. I want to do lead yelling." He stated. I couldn't help but to chuckle. Lead yelling.
"What about you Rick?" Chris asked softly. Ricky shrugged.
"I mean, I was bullied, but I don't want to talk about it. I coped, and now I'm here. Simple as that." He replied. I frowned.
"So, Austin or Rick, what's some advice you'd give to anyone who's bullied?" Mike asked. Ricky answered this time.
"Well, honestly, music is the answer. I fell into music because, at my old school, I didn't have a whole lot of friends, and it helped me, so I don't see why it wouldn't be able to help other people." Mike nodded, satisfied with his answer.

"Hey Rick, can we talk for a minute?" I asked him. He bit his lip and looked to Chris. Chris shrugged, so Ricky nodded. We headed up to my room.
"Rick-" I started, but he cut me off.
"Look Tony, I don't want your sympathy. I got bullied, big deal. So did Austin. Why don't you-" I slapped my hand over his mouth.
"Ricky, I'm not trying to give you sympathy. I just wanted to say. I wanted to say that I... I, uh.." I trailed off. He cocked his head.
"You what?" He asked. I sighed.
"I was bullied too. A lot. I just, I don't like to talk about it." I whispered. He hesitated, then gently rubbed my back.
"It's okay Tony. Everything will be okay. You have a great boyfriend who loves you and you have friends who support you 100%. Don't let the past bug you. Leave it there, in the past. Move on from it. Also, don't be bitter towards anyone Tone. They're not worth it. You're better than them. Way better." He said gently.

I threw my arms around his neck and lightly cried. Ricky was such a sweetheart. I'm honestly glad I talked to him that day. He was an amazing friend, and I was glad to have him in my life.

After a short while, we both pulled away. We locked eyes. How have I never noticed how beautiful blue his eyes are?

"Tony." He whispered, leaning in. I froze up, not knowing what to do. When he got about an inch away from my lips, I jumped up.
"Ricky, what the hell are you doing?!" I whispered- yelled. "We both have boyfriends! How could you even think about doing this to Chris?!" Ricky whimpered.
"I don't know. I just, I feel so alone tony. I just want to feel loved!" He cried. I sat back next to him, pulling him towards me.
"It's okay Ricky. Shh, it's okay. Chris loves you. I promise you he does. He may be a little distant or whatever, but that doesn't change the way he feels about you. Just, talk to him. Don't go trying to kiss other guys. Let him know how you're feeling. I promise, he'll go to the ends of the earth to make you happy." I told him, stroking his hair. He pulled away from me, and nodded.
"Thanks Tony. For everything." He whispered. I smiled.
"Anytime Rick." He smiled back, then left. Damn, this has been a crazy day. And it's only 4!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's short
And sorry for any typos

I know this chapter was supposed to be a surprise P.O.V
But I haven't heard from Amy in a while
And she's still going to be writing it, whenever she gets the chance
I just wanted to give you guys a filler

So, I guess I'm not sorry for the shortness?
I don't even know bro

I leave you all with these:
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Happy Birthday to Tony Perry of Pierce the Veil and Levi Benton of Miss May I!

No chapter title credit this time, so

Stay Sedated Dudes!
-MadameRadke