Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

Surprise, Surprise I'm Alone

He broke up with me. Vic. Broke. Up. With. Me. After he promised he'd always be here. After he swore he'd never hurt me. He just dumped me, without a second thought. I had been laying here, replaying his words over and over. Dev and Josh had left a while ago. Suddenly, someone walked into the room. I looked up, and spotted Ricky.

"I miss him Tony!" He cried. I opened my arms, and he ran to me, laying down next to me burying his face into my chest.
"Shh, I know Ricky. I do too." I replied, my voice cracking.
"We didn't do anything though! They didn't even let us explain!" He exclaimed. I sniffled and held him tighter.

Someone cleared their throat, and me and Ricky looked up. Oh shit. Vic.

"Look Tony, I don't care what your excuse is for that dude sitting on your lap. Just know that I'm not kicking you out of our soon to be band. Same goes for Jaime." He said, flatly. I didn't even have the energy to talk, so I just nodded. Ricky let out another loud sob, and I swear I saw hurt flash through Vic's eyes.

"Shh Rick. It's okay. Everything will be okay." I whispered, rubbing his back. Ricky shook his head.
"No it won't! I need him Tony." He whimpered. I looked into Vic's eyes and whispered back a small 'I know.' Vic opened his mouth, as if to say something, but then he shut it and went to his bed.

"Tony." Ricky whispered, looking up. I locked eyes with him.
"Yeah Rick?" I questioned. He nuzzled my chest again.
"Sing to me." He said simply. I bit my lip.
"What do you want me to sing?" I questioned. I felt him shrug.
"Anything. Just, please." He softly begged. I remembered another song I wrote with Jaime. It was kind of a love song, but he said anything.

"You're right, I've lied, one too many times before
I'm right, that I've been so selfish
I've tried to find ways for my own body to stand still
But I can't keep my hands to my side
All they wanna do is touch, and my mouth, it talks too much
My eyes, they see everything...
Like the fact I can't explain the one thing I need to say
So I'll keep it here with me, so I can...

So I can try...
Try to be more obvious and lie
Tell me I'm right again
Cause I swore that I'd be just fine when you're gone
But my body misses you like the sun, but...
Something inside still feels wrong
Maybe it was you all along...
"

I trailed off after I felt Ricky's even breathing. I sighed and kissed the top of his head lightly before getting up. I looked over, and Vic was asleep too. I walked over and ran my fingers through his hair gently. It's over. It's over, and I'll have to move on.

I walked downstairs, and I saw Mike sitting on the couch, staring into space. Fuck, Vic probably told him. He'll probably hate me. Maybe he'll let me explain. I sat down next to him, and he didn't even glance in my direction. I took a deep breath, and right when I was about to talk, Mike spoke up. But it wasn't about Vic and I, no. What he said actually made me want to punch a wall.

"Oli broke up with me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter.
Only about two or three more guys.
Then, it's the sequel!
Stick with me, please.

For now, I leave you all with this:
Image

I still ship Mike and Tony too guys!

Stay Sedated Dudes
-MadameRadke