Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

Wake Up! Wake Up!

I was extremely grateful that Mike took the liberty of introducing me to the other guys. They seem... Nice? I mean, I can't say normal cause none of them are. Even if they're minor, we've all got problems.

Anyways, back to Mike. Something about him seemed... Off. I didn't known what it was, but he acted really strange around me. I didn't understand it.

The stuttering, the blushing, his nervousness. It was all so strange. But I just shrugged it off. Probably not used to having a roommate is all.

I unpacked all of my stuff. I took out m phone and sent my Hime-Time a quick text. Fuck, I missed him. So much.

We texted for a bit. I told him things were going pretty smooth and that my rommie seemed alright. We also talked about how much we missed each other, what we were going to do once I got out of this place, etc. However, I started getting tired, so I told him I'd text him later.

I slipped my shoes of, crawled under the covers and went to sleep.

~

I was awoken by Mike. He was slapping my face gently, telling me to wake up. Big fucking mistake. I grabbed his hand, yanked him onto the bed and straddled his lap.

"Put your fucking hands on me again Fuentes and I'll strangle you. Don't. Fucking. Touch. Me. Got it?" I growled to him. I was his eyes widden then fill with tears. He shoved me off of him.

"Fuck you! I was just trying to tell you supper is ready you fucking douche!" Now I feel like shit. God, why do I have to be so ducked up. I sighed, running my hands over my face. I had to apologize.

"Mike, I'm sorry okay? I just. I don't like people touching me without my permission. It sets off my anger. I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm sorry." I looked up, locking eyes with him. Hoping he'd forgive me. He playfully rolled his eyes a smile on his lips.

"Quit your whining Perry, I forgive you. Now get your lazy ass up, time to eat." He turned to leave, but I grabbed him arm to stop him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title Credit: Wake Up by Suicide Silence
Sorry it's so fucking short.

Don't worry guys, my co- author and I have got tons of stuff planned for this.
Just wait and see

Now, over to my lovely co- author

Stay Sedated
- MadameRadke