Sequel: Take Away This Pain
Status: Currently Editing. Check Out The Sequel Too. xx

I Wanna Be Sedated

Stay

I'd grabbed his arm before i even realised it, he turned to me and our eyes connected. Staring into his eyes, just cleared my mind of all thought and caused me to forget what I was going to say to him. I was in a trance. His eyes were just so beautiful.

Wait, what the actual fuck am I saying?

Mike's voice snapped me out of my, whatever, I don't even know what you would call that, "Uh Tony?"

"Oh um, I-Uh, just wanted to say.. Thanks. You know, for forgiving me. I didn't mean to snap, I have bi-polar, and that's why I snapped. You probably don't un-" He cut me off.

"I know you have it Tony, and I actually do understand it. Vic's got it." He said.
"How'd you know? and how does that have anything to do with you?" I asked confused.

"Vic's my brother, and I know what people with bi-polar are like, how they act because I experienced it when he had it. He couldn't control his emotions. That's how I knew you had it." He explained.

"Oh, okay." I muttered.

We stood there for another minute, then I looked down and realised I was still holding his arm. I dropped it, and said awkwardly, "Uh, we should probably get to dinner?"

He didn't say anything, just nodded in agreement and I followed him out of the room.

******

After we finished dinner, we all walked off to our rooms. Dinner finished at about 8:30, and we couldn't leave our rooms after 10.
That's stupid, i was hoping on talking to some of the guys, get to know them a little better..

Eh, whatever. I can still talk to Mike. At dinner he sat across from me at the table, the whole time I couldn't stop staring at him. This whole thing is just weird, I swear to god, he isn't my type. Not one bit. Why am I feeling like this about him? Fuck. This is crap.

It was almost 10 so we all said our final goodnights, and went to our rooms before Dr Williamson walked around and went off her nut at us. Mike and I got into our pyjamas, and we both sat up in our beds to watch tv.

There was nothing on tv, so Mike turned it off and I pulled out my phone to text my friend Hime-Time,

"Hey man :3" -Me

"TONY! Man I was waiting for you to text, how is it? :)" -Jaime

"Haha, it's alright. I'm rooming with this cool guy, Mike. He's great! We have so much in common, both mexicans ;)" -Me

"Sexicans! FTW ;)" -Jaime

"You know it! Hahaha" -Me

"I miss you so man Tone Bone.. :(" -Jaime
...
When Jaime sent me that, I burst into tears. I still can't fucking believe that my own fucking parents sent me here! Their own son. It makes me sick to the stomach just to think about it.

I guess I took a while to reply, because I soon got another text from Jaime saying "Are you there?"

I quickly replied, "Yeah. Sorry man, I miss you a lot too. I got a little emotional and forgot to reply :("

A little emotional was sugarcoating it. I couldn't show Jaime how weak I was, it would hurt him,

"It's okay, i've been crying all day." -Jaime

"You always were a softy ;)" -Me

"Hush Perry." -Jaime

"Cheeky! ;)"-Me

"I have to go, i'm sorry. I'll text you early tomorrow. :) Love you Tone Bone. I'll see you soon. xoxo" -Jaime

"Alright, Love you too Hime Time! You're so girly. x" -Me

"Piss off. ;)" -Jaime

I didn't reply to his last text, it was already 12am, we'd been talking for 2 hours already and knew we would just keep talking if I did. I loved that about Jaime, we could, for so long talk about random crap, and we never get bored. Or run out of stuff to talk about.

Just thinking about this brings me to tears. I got taken away from the only person in my life who cares about me. Because my fucking parents, thought I have a problem. I will never forgive them for what they did. Their own son! Who fucking does that shit.

I must've been crying loudly because I felt an arm snake around my waist, I wiped my eyes and looked up to see Mike sitting next to me in my bed.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up Mike?" I asked.

"No, I couldn't sleep, and I heard you crying so I came over." He said.

"Oh okay. Why couldn't you sleep? Have a nightmare or something?" I asked.

"No, I have Insomnia. I have a lot of trouble sleeping.. Anyway, enough about me. What's wrong?" He asked.

Just him asking me what was wrong made me break down in tears. I buried my face into my hands, and Mike tightened his hand around my waist and used his free hand to pull me closer to him. He rested his head on mine, and we just sat there. No speaking, other than Mike occasionally cooing soothing things into my ear.

For what seemed like forever, Mike and I just sat there. After a while I had stopped crying enough to explain to Mike why I was so upset.
Since he'd been through the same thing, he knew exactly what to say and do. He completely understood me, and I understood him.

We sat and talked quietly on my bed, Mike's arm still wrapped around my waist, my head on his shoulder. He was so good at calming me down, just him being there to hold me while I cried was enough to make me feel better.

It was almost 1 when he broke the silence, "Hey Tone.."

"Yeah Mike?" I asked looking at him.

Sheepishly, he said, "Do you think, I could maybe, sleep in your bed with you? I haven't been able to sleep good on my own.."

My stomach did a couple flips when he said that, oh lord what is happening to me?

"Uh, y-yeah. Sure, I k-kinda like having y-you here to c-comfort me.." Wow, good one Tony. You sound desperate now.

I moved over a little so Mike could lay down comfortably next to me.
When he put the covers over him, he laid down so we were facing each other. Even though I just met him, I already felt so darn close to him, usually I wouldn't even think of sitting like this is a bed, with another boy - even though I am gay.

He interrupted my thoughts when he put his hand on my cheek, I could feel it tingling from his contact. He stroked my cheek before placing his hand on my hip and pulling himself closer to me. So we were both more comfortable I laid myself on my back, and outstretched my arm around him, and pulled him into me.
'I love this' I thought to myself. It's not even awkward. Just comforting. Peaceful even.

I could stay like this forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw, what do you guys think about Mike and Tony?
They both seem a bit confused, can you guess what's going to happen next?
Hehe, i hope you guys like this update! I tried to make it extra long for you c: Lots of love kiddies, xo
~amy.lucas.xo

Chapter Title credit - Stay by Mayday Parade <3

There's another update coming soon, it may be up in the next couple of hours, depends when MadameRadke wakes up ;)
Btw, isn't she amazing?