Status: Completed.

You Should've Been Here

In red lipstick, with no one to impress.

By the time the night before she had to face her boss came, she couldn't believe Vic and her had managed to get him settled in her place. Then again, he was a typical boy. He didn't own much. She moved from the floor where she was placing his dvd's with hers and sighed as she stared at all the hard work.

"Hey babe?" Vic called out from the bedroom and she made herself walk to where he was.

"Mhm?"

"You're so OCD."

"Why do you say that?"

"Why have I never noticed you color coordinate your clothes?!"

Madison glared at him and crossed her arms, "So?"

He chuckled as he hung up another one of his shirts in the space he was designated.

"Shut up." She mumbled and he stepped to her in amusement, "Funny how there are little things I don't know about you. Kind of excites me a bit."

"Oh yes. So exciting."

He laughed and slid his arm around her waist, "I'm sure you'll pick up on things I do as well and make fun of me."

"I already do that."

"Exactly!"

She grinned and he placed his fingers under her chin, "But I don't care really." He whispered before kissing her softly.

Madison wrapped her arms around his torso and laid her head against his chest with a sigh.

"Are you tired?"

"Yeah and dreading tomorrow." She mumbled and he rubbed her back, "I wish you wouldn't. It'll be fine. I promise you. In fact, maybe I should call him."

"What? No." She mumbled, raising up to look at him.

"Madi, none of this is your fault so don't get so worked up over it. Let me take care of it."

"That scares me."

Vic rolled his eyes, "Have some faith! I got you in this mess, I'll get you out of it. How quick can you get pregnant?" He joked knowing that would make her worry even more.

"Vic." She whined and he laughed throwing his arms around her, "I'm kidding!"

She whimpered and he kissed over her cheek, "It'll be ok. Let me call him, ok?"

"Vic. No. I don't need my boyfriend to call my boss. That makes it worse."

"Then what are you going to do?"

"Um, play it off like I have no idea what he's talking about and blame you."

Vic laughed, "And that's better?!"

Madison nodded and Vic rolled his eyes, "Ok, fine. Have it your way. I mean, he's not going to fire me so go for it."

She sighed and moved from his arms to fall back onto the bed.

"Hungry?" He asked leaning over her and she shrugged causing him to laugh, "How about I cook something?"

"...can you even cook?"

Vic rolled his eyes, "Uh, yeah. Jerk. Just wait and see."

She giggled and he pressed his lips to her forehead, "Take a nap."

"I could get use to this." She joked and he chuckled, "I bet so!" He responded as he left the room to head to the kitchen.

As he decided to make spaghetti, (well he didn't say he could cook everything!) his phone started going off in his pocket as he placed the noodles in a pot.

He fumbled for the thing and pressed it to his ear as he tried to multi-task.
"Hello?"

"Vic, hey, it's Mark."

Vic cursed to himself before leaning against the counter, "Oh hey, man. What's up?"

"Just wanted you to know there will be a meeting tomorrow at 10."

"Oh ok. Great. See you then."

The two hung up and he shoved his phone back in his pocket as Madison walked in.

"Mark just called." He stated and she groaned, "Saying what?"

"I have a meeting at 10."

"Great. Tomorrow keeps getting better."

"Hey!" Vic grumbled as he grasped her waist in order to help her sit up on the counter.

"You're going to see how ridiculous you are when tomorrow goes fine."

"Yeah, yeah." She mumbled and he kissed over her cheek, "I love you."

"Speaking of love, am I the only one surprised that Mike and Ravyn are still together?"

The boy laughed as he stepped over to the stove, "Yeah, I am actually."

"Mike's becoming a softy."

Vic chuckled, "Well, I don't know about that...he just actually cares about someone more than he cares for himself now."

"Scary."

"Mhm. Some might have said the same about me." Vic replied as he focused on cooking.

"Nah, they know you were a softy."

Vic rolled his eyes as the girl giggled.

"Watch it, novio. Watch it."

She chuckled once more and he looked up with a grin, "You're ridiculous."

"Am not."

"Are so." He replied leaning in and kissing her lips, "Will you be a dear and get plates?"

She nodded before hopping from the counter and doing as asked.

"What happened to you napping?"

"It was interrupted by your loud talking."

"I was not loud."

She nodded and he rolled his eyes, "Right."

The pair sat down at the table to eat and ate without much conversation.

"And yet I doubted you, Vic Fuentes." Madison stated as she carried her plate to the sink.

"You doubt me a lot." He teased as he helped her clean up.

She bumped him with her hip causing him to laugh, "I'll finish. Go."

"Go where?!"

"Do the girly shit you do before going to bed!"

"I don't do that much!"

"Just go."

"I don't like living with you."

Vic laughed, "Too late, babe. Too late."

Madison chuckled as she made her way to their room. She changed into pajamas and brushed her
teeth before falling into bed right as Vic started to do the same.

"Yet again I under estimated you." He joked sliding in beside her after he turned off the light.

"Go figure."

He hovered over her and kissed her lips.

"Thanks for dinner."

"Mhm. No problem." He whispered running his hand into her hair.

"What time do you have to be up?" He asked.

"Um, 7."

"You want me to go in with you. I mean, I'll be up if you get up."

"You can if you want."

"I can and then just ride back with Mike."

"Ok."

He kissed her once more before laying on his own pillow.

She let out a sigh as she turned off the lamp.

"Madison..."

"What?"

"Why are you so stressed out! For once trust me. Nothing is going to happen to you."

"I do trust you! But can I not be nervous?!"

"You can. I just feel bad. I regret making you do this now."

Madison rolled her eyes, "Don't. I don't. I wanted to go and plus, if I didn't we wouldn't be here."

Vic smiled, "What? Together?"

Madison nodded and he brushed her hair back, "You're right. Who knows where we would be."

"Still in the friend zone."

Vic chuckled, "Probably and that was horrible enough."

"Yeah, you probably would have kissed me already though."

"Oh you think?"

"Yep. Pretty irresistable."

Vic let out a laugh, "Someone is arrogant!"

Madison giggled and he pressed his lips to her forehead, "It's ok. You're right. You are. To me anyways."

"I know." She replied, patting his cheek and he pinned her to the bed, a smile still on his lips, "You're a jerk."

The girl laughed and he began placing kisses along her cheek.

"I love you, novio. So much." He whispered, before planting his lips on hers.

"I love you too."

He brushed her cheek with his fingers as their eyes stayed locked on each others.

"You don't think we are moving too fast do you?" He asked and she shook her head, "No. Do you?"

"No, of course not. I want to be with you. I just don't want you to secretly be questioning it all."

"Vic..." she responded with a grin, "I'm not. You know me. If I was I would tell you."

"I would hope so."

"I want to be with you and I want you to live here. I promise."

"Ok, if you just ever find yourself feeling otherwise, just please tell me."

Madison rolled her eyes, "I won't. I love you. I know how you are. We've spent weeks at a time together. I know what to expect while living with you."

"It just scares me..." He grumbled.

"It shouldn't."

"I've just never taken this step with someone before and for it to be with someone I've loved forever, it just makes me even more nervous."

Madison grinned, "Vic, that should make it easier."

"No, it makes it worse because me screwing it up will be worse than with someone else."

"You won't."

The boy sighed and wrapped his arms around her, relaxing his head on her chest. Madison ran her fingers into his hair as he shut his eyes. Vic knew he had a habit of over thinking things and yeah, a part of him was beyond excited for what the future held, but another part of him was completely terrified. He had to push past it. He knew she loved him and he more than anything loved her.

Everything would be just fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been forever. :| And even more sorry this is a bit of a filler. Also, 3 chapters left. Jeez this note is filled with disappointment! I swear next chapter will be more positive. Ha.

Thanks for commenting;
Khairena
Aveyluv
Ofmiceand_claire
Tonysgirl (awe thank you!!)
:)