Status: Feel free to comment, I love feed back!

Skinny Love

Skinny Love III. (Zayn Malik Fanfic)

Jessica rode the elevator all the way up to her penthouse on the fifteenth floor. She smiled all the way up to her suite and she was as happy as she could possibly be. It wasn’t until she removed her belongings from her bag for easy transition for tomorrow, that she realized that Zayn was actually coming over. It was a bright, Friday afternoon and Zayn Malik was going to be back at the house that he left when he broke her heart. She wasn’t sure at that time if she extreme clean or just tell him it all needs to stop. She was suddenly pissed off. She waited for the moment to love him wholeheartedly again, but now that she had it she was unsure how to handle it.

First things first, she had to change into more comfortable clothes and then get her composition notebook for a pros and cons list. She replaced the garments that did everything she intended with a gray T by Alexander Wang v-neck, black American Apparel disco pants, and she whipped her hair into a high ponytail. Just as Dr. Phil had always coached her, she drew together the pros and cons of getting back into Zayn’s life. The ‘Pros’ consisted of: Zayn. Completion. Love. My friends. Feeling loved. Giving love. The ‘Cons’ however consisted of two things that she was most afraid of: Preston. What if he leaves, because he doesn’t want me like everyone else did? It was clear that the pros outnumbered the cons physically, but did they outweigh them psychologically? She sat them for a couple minutes contemplating what would be the best decision for her. This time, she had to think of herself before him. It was a foreign feeling, but maybe it would help her come to a conclusion. However, the only thing that was erupting through her was Maya Angelou’s phrase that Oprah said countless times on her show, “When you know better, you do better.”

Jessica got up and started cooking and baking. She wasn’t sure if Zayn would be joining her for dinner, so she made extra just in case. If he wasn’t, then she just would continue her good deeds and feed the neighborhood gays. She wanted to take as long as possible to keep her mind off of whatever was causing the fluttering in her stomach. As much as it hurt the first time that she saw him the meeting, it was as if all of those harsh feelings went away. He had to love her to come running out against Preston’s will just to tell her that she didn’t have to give up her dignity for some bullshit statement. If Jessica Palermo lost everything, the clothes, the titles, the parties, all she would truly save is her dignity. Zayn understood that which is why she gave in so easily. Too easily in her opinion, but it was a sacrifice she took against her better judgment for the man she had come to love. She was twenty years old, yet wise beyond her years. She and Zayn had a four year age difference, but throughout their relationship it was never a problem. Jessica often surprised him with her intelligence and experience in life. Through the downhill slope of Zayn’s aunt in Pakistan who died and untimely death, Jessica was the one he knew he could confide in no matter what. When he felt bad for looking weak and crying all the time, she calmly whispered in his ear, ”Sometimes you just need to cry, babe.” J was never one to judge him, no matter what everyone said, she stood by his side. That’s what tore him the most when he ended it. He tweeted a week later. She knew it was for her. She just couldn’t accept that type of apology.

I’m sorry for giving up on us, when you never did.

How was this time going to be different? Were they going to end up with a child and he’s just going to leave them both because Preston doesn’t like it? Her whole life she knew that she was an accident. Her father only wanted one child, her sister. Once her sister was four, her mother was pregnant with her. Less than a month after she was born, he left. She was dying in the hospital from E. Coli and he left her there to die like the mistake that he thought she was. Jessica was always given the cold shoulder from her mother after she hit ten. The bond was tarnished and Jess vowed to never mistreat someone the way that she felt her entire life. The fact of a particular moment that the particular sperm touched that exact egg is a phenomenal, so really, none of us are accidents. We were all created for a reason and Jessica wanted to prove to her father that she wasn’t a mistake. Maybe he could love her one day.

Jessica pondered in her thoughts as the pasta cooked and she frosted chocolate cupcakes with strawberry frosting. Just as she was escaping to a place of peace and serenity, there was a knock at the door. Maybe she would have a dinner partner after all. She waltzed over to the door silently; she didn’t even need to ask the name of the knocker. She opened the door to find a more than attractive Zayn Javadd Malik in a snapback on his once perfectly quaffed hair holding a bouquet of roses. Being the girl she is, she nodded smugly and said,” Well played Malik, well played.” He chuckled as she stepped aside to let him in. He was a solid six feet and she was only 5’1”, but the height difference was fun. She set the roses down as her picked her up and twirled her around. Their lips connected briefly, as she pulled away first. They needed to understand this, whatever it was, before she would fully give herself to him. She slid down from his grasp as confusion struck his face. Jessica grabbed the roses to place them in a vase, but he quickly removed them from her hand and quickly placed a kiss on her temple. He made his way to her closet while she followed quickly behind him. He reached atop a shelf that she clearly couldn’t reach without some type of assistance. His hand was wrapped around a decorative Jonathan Adler vase, which he then took to the kitchen to fill with water. She was impressed, he remembered where everything was.

Zayn looked at what she was cooking, he loved cooking with her. Maybe this would be like old times. He placed his iPod on her dock and they began “dancing” in her kitchen while icing cupcakes and eating pasta. He would steal glances at her every once in a while as she concentrated on making the frosting looked perfect. The way that she would furrow her brow and bite her lip was the cutest thing to him. While they hadn’t done much talking, they knew it couldn’t be done right now. It was a silent, mutual agreement. They went to the terrace to finish their pasta and chat. It started off a little more awkward than intended. With those continuative,” sooo’s,” they had no idea where to start. They stared at the stars above and she broke the silence,” I never got to see the stars when I lived in New York, they almost don’t seem real.” He filled his finger with frosting and swiftly placed it on her nose before running off. “ZAAAAYN!” By that point, he was laughing loudly and to the point of tears. She grabbed two cupcakes that she was going to give to the nice gay couple down the hall, but no, she threw them directly at Zayn. They began tossing cupcakes at each other ferociously, just the thing to break the tension. They were covered in bits of chocolate, strawberries and its matching frosting. He threw her on top of his shoulder and gazed into her rich chocolate eyes. She returned the favor into his pool of amber eyes and proceeded to lick some of the icing that was on him using her finger. She knew where this was headed and had no intention of stopping it. She needed him, her body yearned for his.

“Let’s take a shower,” he suggested.

She just nodded, at that point she was positive that she was hornier than he was. Her shower could probably fit five people, so they wouldn’t have a problem doing their dirtiest deeds and hottest desires. She somehow switched to the front of him without touching the floor, maybe it was all those years in ballet and gymnastics finally paying off. Once their lips met, the electricity shot through them stronger than ever before. He swiped his tongue across her bottom lip as if asking for an entrance which she gladly accepted. Their tongues battled in dominance as his hands gripped her ass for her support and she felt his chest underneath his painted tee shirt. He slipped down to her frosted neck, sucking away the sweet substance and leaving love bites in return. She moaned receptively, obviously he would be rewarded for his actions later. He worked his way back up to her lips, but she had other ideas. She caught his bottom lip in her teeth lightly and planting a delicate kiss on his lips. She then slid down his torso before her feet met the floor and she lifted his tee off of his body. Jessica made the process excruciatingly slow, she wanted him to beg for her body. She bent her legs a tad, and licked her way up on his body. Just as she was about to meet his lips once again, he quivered as he failed at waiting patiently. She quickly grabbed the knobs and turned on warm water. The next step was getting rid of the rest of their clothes.

He took control after that. She loved it when he was dominant. He lifted her on top of her cream marble counter and attacked her with kisses. He ripped off her v neck and ripped down her leggings. She was left in a red lace La Perla set. Red is Zayn’s favorite color. His eyes darkened with lust as he cupped her breasts in the thin set. He pulled her body close as he took her top off with a flick of the wrist. Her breasts bounced free of the fabric and he thanked God for making this creature for him. She lifted her bottom half just a little, so he could have access to her underwear. “Uh, Jess,” he moaned at the sight of her toned figure. It was even better than he remembered. She unbuckled his pants just as quickly as he did away with her undergarments. He pulled down his pants, standing only in his Armani boxers. She then pulled him in by his waist and bit her lip as her hands wandered down to his manhood. And what a manhood that was. She stuck her thumbs in the band of his fitted boxers and pulled them down slowly, revealing it inch by inch. Once she rid him of his boxers, his penis slapped against his stomach which she was quick to meet on her fingertips as they engaged in a kiss. He picked her up bridal style and led her to the shower. As soon as they hit the water, icing ran down the drain, escaping the actions that were to come.

He wanted to be passionate, but he needed her right then. He pulled her tiny waist into his upper body and placed her on his dick. His face filled with satisfaction as he groaned. He fit perfectly inside of her and she was full with Zayn and she wouldn’t want to be in any other position at that moment. She called out his name countless times as he thrusts deep into her body. The pleasure went into their bones, it was almost too immense for them to handle. Almost. They were dripping wet in more ways than one and they were only getting started. Once Zayn opened his eyes, he saw that all of the residue was gone and took her off of him to whisk her too bed. He wanted to give her the attention that he thought she deserved after everything that happened. It was her time to be taken care of, no matter what; it was Jess’ night to be a queen. Zayn grabbed a cashmere towel as Jessica stood there clearly unaware of his actions. They were clearly in the middle of something. He dried off a little before just picking her up in the plush, purple towel. She just chose not to question it. It was her time to trust Zayn.

He led her to her king sized bed adorned in navy blue fabrics. He laid her down softly before turning on music. Ed Sheeran fluttered through the room as he sang ‘Kiss Me,’ honestly, what song could be more perfect? Settle down with me. Cover me up. Cuddle me in. Zayn hovered over her as he took his time to send kisses on every spot of her body. Every so often, he would look up to make sure that she hadn’t lost interest. There was no way that she could lose interest. After showering her in kisses, he pulled her legs up and caressed each one and kissed the calf of her legs slowly and tenderly. This feels like falling in love, falling in love, falling in love. He positioned himself at her entrance once again, and then slowly guided himself in as if she was priceless china. With precision and accuracy, he pumped into her with moves that didn’t disappoint at any time. He stayed close to her and made eye contact with her as she swam into Cloud Nine. They were getting out all of their frustrations and entering pure bliss. His eyes were filled with love as she cried out her closeness to heaven. He was right with her as they orgasmed together. He breathed heavily as he released inside of her body, his way of saying that she was his. Forever and always. They lay cuddled together as she drifted off to sleep. He watched her and put his hands on her heart and his. Just as he remembered, they really were one.

“This world wouldn’t be worth living in without you in it. I love you, Jess. No matter what.”
♠ ♠ ♠
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m911r3brgD1ql3e8s.gif