Status: Shooting down chapters one by one.(; (see what I did there, huh, huh?)

You're Not in This Alone

You promised

August 5, 2013

I threw my phone against the wall cracking the screen. I fell to the ground and tears flew down my face, I threw my hands onto the ground below me and screamed my lungs out.

"NO! You promised! You promised you wouldn't leave.." My screams turned into whispers.

I pulled my self off the ground and into my room, I grabbed clothes and shoved myself into my bathroom. I turned on my water to hot and peeled off my clothes.

I jumped into the boiling hot shower, it soaked my body with water trailing down my back and threw out my hair. I sat on the floor of the shower and pulled my knees to my chest, my tears wouldn't be notice able when I got out.

I finished my shower and shoved my clothes on and trudged out of the room. I nibbled on the apple I grabbed from the kitchen. I gripped onto my car keys and pulled on my car door throwing it open. I pulled out of my drive way and down the abandon road where cars were silent and newspapers were scattered, it was odd but I didn't question.

When I got to the school there were only a few kids, which didn't suprised me since there was a virus going around for the past week. Since it just now hit Atlanta the roads have been quiet and there is a lot of missing people on the news.

I threw the high school building twin doors open and walked to my class room. I put a fake smile on, so I won't have to lie and say I am fine.

There was only 10 kids in the room and they were all talking and laughter filled the room. My faint smile grew, it was good to hear other people happy even if I am not.

I sat at the very familiar teacher desk and called role of the students that were actually here.

"Anne." I called and no answer.

"James."

"Here." Was a reply.

"Sandra." No answer.

"Hillary."

"Here."

"Chandler."

"Here!"

"Kyle." No reply.

"Gene."

"Here."

This went on till I got everyone. I went on and taught a little lesson about organisms. For a science teacher I was never into it I never really like teaching, just the kids. I let the kids talk for the 30mins we had left of class.

10 minutes of class left and I heard a bang at the door and I sat up not sure if I should get it. All the kids huddled together in a corner of the back of the room.

BANG!

Groan

I threw the door open and a dead like body held up his hand trying to touch my arm. I screamed and punched him in the gut. No effect. I ran to my desk and pulled out a gun that all the teachers are given. I shot him in the shoulder, he slumped back and a groan left his lips. He just kept walking.

A student screamed and I saw two more lifeless bodies enter the room. I shot the gun again and I rang threw the room and the body dropped to the floor. The head. I turned to the children and I saw at least 3 on the floor and 6 running for the door where more of the people gathered. I ran to the boy named Chandler was standing, I gripped onto his shoulder me dragged him to my desk.

I looked into his eyes and said, "Boy, go out the window near the desk and run to my car, open the door and lock it wait for me to get there, ok?" I whispered and he nodded. I handed him my keys and he skidded of toward the windows..

I saw more bodies flooding threw the room, I jumped onto my desk and shot a thing in the head. I pulled open the latch of the window and threw it open. I pushed my body threw the small widows and my feet were dangling I felt crusty hands grasp onto my forearms and try to pull me back.

I looked up from the ground below and shot the living thing in the head and it dropped me, I flew to the ground and I scrambled. I ran toward my car and knocked on the window. Chandlers head popped up and unlocked my door. I grasped the handle and threw the door open.

I sat in the drivers seat speeding down the road listening to a voice telling me that the. Living dead was coming back and killing, that a scratch or a bite will 'turn' us into the living dead.

"Ms.Grimes, where are we going?" Chandlers soft voice pushed me out of my thoughts.

"Uhm, to my house then we leave to the city where it's safe." I muttered.

"Oh, what about mom and dad?" I doubt they're still alive.

"Uh, well you see there comes a time where people's time has come to move on to a better place called Heaven" I smiled, try not to get him freaked. I don't believe in that shit, but I won't ruin his faith in it.

"Oh.." His green eyes filled with tears.

"No, don't cry." I tried to calm him.

We pulled up to my house and pulled him out of the car and up the steps to the small house. I pulled him threw the door and into my bedroom. I grabbed a bag and threw so clothes into is as well as as a gun and 5 knives.

I grabbed a new set of clothes and pulled on my locket from my brother, bow and arrow bracelet from my father, and stuck a knife in my boot as well as another in my pants waist band. I pulled my bow and arrow from my garage and threw it on my back.

I grasped onto a necklace and put it over Chandlers neck, and told him "if you have this with you, so am I." I smiled at him.

He nodded and I grasped his bands bag, I threw some can foods and some packaged foods. I threw in one of my brothers old small shirts and a blue knife.

He pulled his shoes back on. We walked to my car and shoved our stuff in the back seat, I turned on the radio and listen to them tell us stupid shit.

"Angela, tell us some more." A mans voice popped up.

"Well, aim for the head or they will not go down. Do not get bit or scratched or your a gonner, go to the City of Atlanta they have a base." She explained to us.

I turned off the radio and drove down the road to the City, I hit a backed up road and my car was right next to a R.V. And a white truck. People started getting out of their cars and started pulling out chairs and food with them. I hopped out of the car and held onto Chandlers hand, I made my way over to the owner of the R.V. And smiled.

"Hey, do you know why they stopped moving?" I asked.

"Probably backed up or something, want to join for something to eat I'll show you some people I met also." He smiled softly at me and I nodded.

He pointed to a man with a crossbow on his back and said, " Daryl Dixon and his brother Merle." He pointed to the older man next to him. He showed me two blonde girls named Amy and Andrea. He took me to Carol, Sophia, Ed, T-Dog, Jackie, and Jim.

He took me to a familiar police car and three bodies showed their ways from the seats of the car. My mouth dropped and hatred burned threw my eyes, I gritted my teeth and balled my fist.

"Oh, Lori my dear so long have I have last seen you, so I heard you left my brother to die back home." I growled.

"Oh, Audi he's gone now no need to dwell." She smirked.

I jumped on her and pulled my fist back aiming it at her nose I was about to smash my knuckles into her ugly skinny nose then someone grasped it and pulled me off.

"You dirty slut, no good cunt dick sucking pussy!" I seethed and my southern accent was thick now.

"Audi is that anyway to talk to your brothers wife." She laughed.

"Shut the fuck up, Lori." I heard a southern accent behind me.

She came close to me and smirked about to slap me, but I kicked her in the face and she flew back and groaned when she hit the cement road.

I stopped struggling and the arms let go, I smirked and turned on my heel to my car where I saw Carl, Chandler, and Sophia talking.

"Hey, bud how are you?" I asked Carl trying to calm myself but my southern accent was still really thick.

"I am fine." He sighed giving me a smile like mine that I Faked before, I smiled softly and ripped open my back door of my mustang.

I heard foot steps behind me and I pulled out a beef jerky pack from Chandlers bag. I sat on the cushion of the car with my feet hanging out the side of the car. I saw Daryl and Merle making their way to me grinning like dumbasses.

"How'd ya fight so fine, suger tits?" Merle's shit eating grin turned into a smirk.

"When I guess being a Alcoholic and druggie a few years back pays off." I smirked when their jaws dropped.

I pointed to Merle and guessed "you are a druggie and you" I pointed to Daryl "Alcholic, the perfect couple." I smirked.

"Oh, gross were brothers." Daryl chuckled at Merle's face.

"So why did you kick your sister in law in the face?" Merle changed the subject.

"She left my brother in the hospital dieing and Shane that dick face said he died." I gritted out and my southern accent grew again. My fingers wandered to my locket and I grasped it and my hand fell.

"Oh.." Daryl's face fell.

"Yeah, he was the one that kept me in line when our mother died and my father tried to get me hunting again. Though I became druggie and an Alcholic till my father passed and fucking shit here I am today with a student in one of my classes and few people I hate and couple of strangers that I am babbling to." I babbled on.

"Mhm, you got some deep issues." Merle put his hand on his chin.

"Shut the hell up!" I laughed. "I think you two will be he only ones I actually like around this hell hole." I grinned and they groaned.

I might have lost one more but I gained two more brothers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another Daryl Dixon story for my readers of my other stories this one is a little different it's a romance slash family story. Yay for family and relationships.:D

Love you,

- Hannah <3