Status: Comments motivate me greatly: And do you like the new layout?

I Need to Know, Is This Real Love?

Every Hour Has Come To This

**Ashley's P.O.V.**
I woke up earlier than Andy, but he looked so calm that I couldn't wake him. I went downstairs and found my momma making bacon, eggs, and toast. My dad sat at the table reading, "Morning momma, morning dad." I said, my momma smiled.
"Morning Ashley! Where's Andy?"
"He was still asleep, but he was SO cute! I couldn't wake him up!" I bet I was blushing, me out of all people.
"You're blushing Ashley." My dad noted, I sighed.
"I know." We all sat talking for a half an hour or so, until I heard what sounded like someone crashing on the floor. I ran to the stairs, Andy had fallen down the stairs. "Andy, baby! Are you okay?" I was scared, he just gave me a dazed smile.
"I'm fine, not the first time I've fallen down stairs. Once I went down three floors, that was pretty bad. But I healed up fine!" I was shocked, he was laughing about it too! I picked him up bridal style and brought him to the dining room and lightly put him in a chair.
I turned away for a second, my momma suddenly looked pale. I turned, Andy had blood dripping down his cheek. "Shit, momma! He's bleeding!" I yelled, forgetting I wasn't supposed to curse around fertiles. "Sorry about the cursing momma!" I immediately apologized, my momma nodded.
"I'm fine Ashes, just give me a band aid and I'll put make up over it. No one will notice." Andy said calmly, I was in pure shock. I was just so angered that I didn't think about my next sentence.
"Is that what you told your boyfriends every time they hit you?" I said, Andy then looked like he was about to cry.
"ASHLEY!" I heard my momma scream, I then saw Andy curling up in the chair and starting to cry. An arm suddenly grabbed me harshly before I could run and apologize. I was yanked into my dad's office, he slammed the door shut and locked it.
"ASHLEY PURDY! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT TO ANDY!?" He screamed, my blood went cold. My dad is pretty scary shit when in any type of fury. My momma will always be in safe hands, trust me.
"I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking about it... I was just angry okay! He has a bad past, and.... I feel like shit doing that to him." My dad put his hand on my shoulder, and sighed.
"I know you didn't mean it, sit down for a minute." I sat on a leather chair as did he. "Tell me what has happened to Andy, I won't make a big deal out of it I swear."
I put my head in my hands, "He's lived with abusive human boyfriends for a while... Apparently his parents went missing a while ago too. He was about to be raped by some human in an alleyway when I found him last night. I ripped that disgust apart of course."
My dad grinned wickedly, "That's my Ashley!"
"And... I really do think he's the one. I just....Know it. I guess?"
I expected my dad to laugh but he just put a hand on my shoulder. "Ashley, he is the one then. When I met your momma I was 17, thinking I would never find a mate before the mating ceremony. And I was just at the movies with my best friends and their mates and saw him. Well... More like protected him. Your momma and his fertile friends were being harassed by humans and I did the right thing. Kill those humans, everyone of his friends hate mates too. Except your momma, who the first time I saw him almost made me pass out. It seemed like the world had stopped, and it was just me and him. And every time I think about it.... I get that same feeling again. Anyway... You just know. I know we've had 'the talk' several times and all, but it's different feeling it than explaining it. Now, be an awesome dom and go to Andy. I'm sure if you explain he'll understand."
I smiled, my dad has never told me how he and my momma met. "Thanks dad."
"No problem Ashley."

I ran back into the dining room, rushing to Andy. "ANDY I'M SO SORRY!" I screamed, I saw my momma slowly let him go. I rushed over to his side and bear hugged him, he looked up.
"A-A-Ashley?" He whispered, I picked him up and sat down again putting him in my lap.
"I'm so sorry baby." I said again, I felt Andy relax.
"It's okay... I was just shocked is all."
"I think you're so perfect. I swear." He looked up at me, the most beautiful look on his face.
"I love you Ashley." I was speechless at his confession, I beamed.
"I love you too, Andy." I suddenly laid my lips on his, so gentle and passionate. He slowly opened his mouth, I slid my tongue in. Just when I thought I was gonna whip it out in the dining room the clearing of my dad's throat got me off of Andy. I looked and saw my parents AND Mr. Way and Frank standing in front of us. Andy was blushing, and gasping for breath.
"Frank, Gerard?" He said, Andy looked like he was panicking.
Frank looked serious, "Andy... We have something to tell you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN ABOUT 20 DAYS!! I've had homework, studying, a self made ten o'clock bedtime to not fall asleep in class, among other things.... ANYWAY, chapter title credit to Christina Perri and her song, "A Thousand Years". And I'm working on the Andy chapter now. SEE YOU SOON!!