Status: Comments motivate me greatly: And do you like the new layout?

I Need to Know, Is This Real Love?

I'll Find Deep Inside Me I Can Be The One

**Andy's P.O.V.**
I heard running and saw Ashley, I was nervous about seeing him. "ANDY I'M SO SORRY!" He screamed, Joey stopped hugging me and left into the kitchen. Ashley ran to my side and bear hugged me.
"A-A-Ashley?" I whispered, looking into his eyes. He suddenly picked me up and then sat me in his lap.
"I'm so sorry baby." He said again, I relaxed into his embrace.
"It's okay... I was just shocked is all."
"I think you're so perfect. I swear." I was in shock, perfect? I probably had the stupidest look on my face right now.
"I love you Ashley." I confessed, I wasn't lying either.
"I love you too, Andy." He suddenly started to kiss me. He was...Gentle. Which I had never felt during a kiss. I only remember feeling desperation, hate, and forcefulness. I opened up my mouth a bit, feeling his tongue in my mouth. It was Heaven, I felt so happy. Suddenly the clearing of someone's throat stopped Ashley and I. It was his dad, I blushed and breathed heavy from the kiss. I then saw Gerard and Frank.
"Frank, Gerard?" I said, I was panicking.
Frank looked serious, "Andy... We have something to tell you."
Ashley put his arms tighter around me, "What?" He practically growled, I felt safer in his grip.
Gerard sighed, "We know what happened to Andy's parents."
"What?" I said, had I heard right.
Gerard continued, "Your parents.... They're..." He trailed off, Ashley growled louder.
"THEY'RE WHAT!?"
"They're dead." Tears were in my eyes, my own parents were dead? Ashley held me as tight as he could, I broke down in his arms.
"What do you mean?" I heard Ashley growl, I just kept crying.
"Apparently some humans killed his mother, and actually his father is missing. We're still trying to find him, I'm really sorry." I broke down even worse, dead. All I really had was Ashley, his parents, Gerard and Frank. They were great, but my real family might have been even better.
Ashley whispered sweet nothings in my ear, trying to make me feel as better as he could. "I'm gonna take him up to my room, till he calms down." I heard Ashley say, I felt him lift me up. And soon I was on his bed, tears starting to stop.
"Ashley." I whispered practically, he laid down next to me.
"Yeah honey?"
"Can I take a nap? Just to help this all sink in?" I pleaded, Ashley nodded.
"Yeah, I'll be right here next to you. You just relax." I shut my eyes and hoped deep inside this was a dream.

I woke with my heart beating so fast, I had that dream again. Where he gave me that scar, the scar I refuse to let Ashley see. I sat up and saw I was alone, where did Ashley go? I started to panic when he came into the room. "Sorry, I really had to pee." Ashley said laughing, I smiled.
"Do you wanna go back downstairs?" He asked me, I nodded. Ashley picked me up and we saw Frank, Gerard, Joey, and Ashley's dad (Still don't know his name) sitting at the dining room table.
"Hi Andy, and Ashley." Joey said, we both nodded as a reply. Ashley sat down and I sat on his lap, getting into a comfy position.
"Are you and Ashley going to mate?" Frank asked, I nodded.
"We haven't yet, but we plan too. Right?"
Ashley nodded, "It'll be before the mating ceremony, but we're still not ready yet."
Ashley probably knew I wasn't a virgin, and I doubt he was one himself. We hadn't had the time to speak about sex in the last 24 hours and I didn't see the need to either. Ashley seemed to have read my mind with his next remark. "Don't worry about it Andy." I calmed and got comfortable again.
"Do you plan on living with Ashley now, Andy?" Gerard asked, I smiled.
"Yeah, I do. But I really appreciate what you and Frank did for me. I'm sorry about running away. I feel horrible, and I really am a dick."
"Nonsense, don't say that." Frank told me, I lightly smiled.
"Okay, do you all want to go out to dinner? My treat." Gerard said, everyone nodded.
"I LOVE FOOD!" Ashley bellowed underneath me, I giggled. "And Andy needs food too. Right honey?" I nodded, leaning back into Ashley.
"Okay, I guess we're going then." Joey said, we all soon left. We went to some fancy vampire restaurant I had never heard of.
Dinner was going great until we were about to leave, "Andy?" I turned and almost passed out. It was Leo, no. Why was he here? I was shaking, tears silently falling down my face. "It's been a long time Andrew."
I suddenly felt light headed and started to pass out, "ANDY!" I heard Ashley screaming at me before I faded from consciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
MORE CLIFF HANGERNESS!! DUH-DUH-DUHH!!!! ANYWAY, chapter title credit to Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and their song, "Your Guardian Angel". I promise to not wait as long as I did now to update, I'll try my best!!! Until next time, comment, recommend, subscribe whichever you please!! Have an awesome night!"