Status: Comments motivate me greatly: And do you like the new layout?

I Need to Know, Is This Real Love?

They Won't Stop Breaking Us Down

**Andy's P.O.V.**
I slowly opened up my eyes, feeling like a headache was coming on. I suddenly saw I didn't have a shirt on, I tried to lift my body up. I found myself restrained, I started freaking out. "Relax honey, you deserve this after all." A so familiar voice told me, I wanted to cry. Leo walked in with a knife in his hands, one of the ones he used to hurt humans. I started going against the restraints even rougher, making one of my chapped wrist start bleeding. "Making a mess? Time to teach you a lesson." Leo smirked, he went over me. "Scream real loud for me baby." He suddenly dug the knife into my upper chest.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"
My eyes shot open again, I was breathing heavy. I felt sick, I barfed on the side of the bed I was in. I realized it was Ashley's room, I calmed down instantly. Where was Ashley though? I carefully stepped over my barf and stepped out of the room. I didn't hear any voices, not even breathing. I suddenly felt arms around my waist, I thrashed around and started screaming. A hand went over my mouth, "Andy, it's me Ashley." I relaxed feeling Ashley let my waist go, I turned to face him.
"Sorry Ashley." Ashley didn't look happy, I was ready to get hit. Ashley just sighed heavily instead.
"We have to get ready for school, I was just going to wake you up anyway." Ashley left the hallway, I sighed.
I took a quick shower and found Joey in his room. He lent me a pair of jeans, and a t-shirt. "Do you anything with sleeves?" I asked awkwardly, Joey frowned.
"No, sorry." I frowned and grabbed a large sweatshirt from Ashley's draw. I quickly did my make up and found a straightener to do my hair with. (Sorry, Andy has long hair in this story!!) I made my way downstairs but stopped hearing something odd.
"I'm reconsidering." It was Ashley's voice, I had to listen in.
"Ashley, you can't be serious!?" I heard Joey scream, Ashley shushed him.
"He won't open up to me, and I think he is lying." I wanted to break down and cry, but I stayed quiet.
"How can you believe Leo?" I heard his dad saw while gritting his teeth, "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE DID TO ANDY!"
"Good to hear your against me, but I'm gonna do it. I can't lie to myself anymore." I couldn't do this anymore, I flew from my hiding spot.
"You're a fucken dick." I said coldly, no emotion leaving me. I wasn't going to let him see me break down again.
"Andy, listen. Let's just talk, I-"
"I FUCKEN HEARD YOU FROM THE STAIRS! YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT LEO DID TO ME!? HUH!?" I picked my shirt up and showed all three of them the scar. "HE CUT ME AFTER HE THOUGHT I CHEATED ON HIM!!" Then I suddenly pulled the pants down and pulled my boxers down a bit. Another scar was on my pelvis, that one hurt the most. "HE ALMOST CUT OFF MY DICK WHEN HE THOUGHT I WAS SLEEPING AROUND AGAIN! HE USED TO BEAT ME WHEN I SO MUCH SAID HI TO ANOTHER GUY! I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF THREE TIMES AND HE ONLY BEAT ME WORSE AFTER THAT! HE ONLY LEFT WHEN I'D BECOME TO USED TO IT TO FIGHT BACK, TO USED TO THE ROUTINE OF GETTING BEAT AND FUCKED LIKE A DOLL! THAT'S WHY I DON'T TRUST DOMS, and I thought you might be able to change that... WELL I GUESS I WAS TOO HOPEFUL YET AGAIN! I DON'T NEED YOU OR ANY DOM IN MY LIFE! ALL YOU'VE EVER DONE IS HURT ME!" I ran out of his house, tears streaming down my face. I stopped running when my breathing had become ragged, I leaned against a tree. I looked around and saw I was in a park.
"Are you okay?" I freaked out and turned, I saw a vampire couple. I backed away, "We're not gonna hurt you." The dom said, yeah right.
"Please, I'm worried." The fertile said, I caved in. The fertile smiled as I walked closer to them. "I'm CC." The fertile said sweetly, we hugged.
"Andy."
The dom smiled too, "Jake." I was nervous but shook his hand. "Do you go to our school?"
"Futile Drive?" I asked, Jake nodded.
"We'll drive you there."
"Thanks." I said shyly, CC frowned.
"Where's your stuff?"
I sweat a little, "IN MY LOCKER!" I screamed out, CC nodded.
"Okay, let's go Jakey!" Jake kissed CC on the cheek and we all piled into Jake's car.
I hope I won't see Ashley.
♠ ♠ ♠
DAH DAH DAH!!!! IRONY IN THE LAST SENTENCE!!! Yeah, decided to bring CC and Jake in there. You all probably know what'll happen next. ANYWAY chapter title credit to Muse and their song "Resistance". (FYI, I love that song <3) Comment, subscribe, recommend, love... KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING! I really appreciate all the support, I love you guys. Have an awesome night!