Status: Comments motivate me greatly: And do you like the new layout?

I Need to Know, Is This Real Love?

I'm Gonna Run Right To, To the Edge With You

**Ashley P.O.V.**
I ran upstairs to my room, quickly grabbing my hidden box of candles and scattering them around my room. I lite them all and quickly made the bed, even though it was going to be useless later. I made sure I had lube and plenty of condoms, I'm always prepared for sex.
I went back downstairs, Andy sat obediently on the couch. "Come on baby." I took his hand and led him upstairs, at my doorway Andy gasped.
"You did all this for me?!" He asked in shock, I nodded.
"I would give the world to you if I could." Andy giggled and ran into my arms, I grabbed him in mid air. We started making out, as I pushed Andy against my door and locked it. No one was going to disturb out time together. I lightly dropped Andy on the bed, I got a nice look at him.
His eyes were glossed over, he was breathing heavy, and his clothes were in disarray. His shirt was so big on him, considering it was mine. The sweatshirt he had borrowed from me had fallen off of him before. I quickly unbuttoned the jeans he had borrowed from my momma, and threw them onto my floor. All Andy had on now was a pair of tight boxers, I grinned. I quickly took everything but boxers too.
I lightly rubbed Andy's erection and he moaned. "Ohhh!" Damn, I'm shocked he isn't a virgin with that sound.
"You like that baby?" He nodded fast, I decided to torture him for a bit. I started kissing him again, making Andy sit in my lap. I explored his mouth, it was great. He moaned in appreciation, finally okay with being submissive to me. I moved to his neck next, finding his weak point after a while. As I made a dark hickey on his neck he gripped onto my back. "Are your ready Andy? I'm gonna bite you." Andy nodded, I took a deep breath and plunged my fangs into him. I slowly sucked his blood, feeling his nails go into my back. I finally stopped, seeing him in a daze.
He was even hotter than before, he seemed even more lost in pleasure than before. "Bite me now Andy, it's okay." I guided him to my neck and he suddenly bit me. He slowly sucked my blood, moaning as he did it. He let go and looked me right in the eyes, "How was that Ash?" He asked me, I smiled.
"Great baby." I suddenly threw him down on the bed, ripping his boxers off. We had brought him new clothes today anyway, I grabbed his dick in my hand. I slowly pumped him, hearing his cries of pleasure beneath me.
"Mo-Mo-More!" Andy screamed at me, breathing heavily. I slowly licked one side of his dick, already tasting precum as I got to the tip. "ASHLEY! FUCK ME NOW!" Andy yelled, I smirked.
"Whatever you want baby." I grabbed lube from my night table, pouring it over my fingers. I lightly put my first finger in him, and damn was he tight.
"ANOTHER!" Andy moaned beneath me, as he moved his hips trying to find his prostate. I put in the second finger, hearing Andy go speechless for a second. "TOUCH ME THERE AGAIN!" Andy suddenly screamed, I guess I found his prostate. I hit there again, seeing him writhe beneath me. I finally put in the third finger, but quickly taking it out.
I quickly put on a condom and put lube on my dick, I slowly put it into Andy. He moaned softly, "You're so big!" Andy screamed, "You're so much bigger than anybody else I've had."
I finally got myself fully into Andy, "I'm gonna make you forget everybody else you've ever had tonight." I started speeding up, my thrust becoming so fast Andy could hardly moan enough. I was going an inhuman speed, and I suddenly felt Andy tighten.
"OH ASHLEY!" He screamed right before cumming all over us, I didn't reach orgasm till shortly after Andy had done his third.
We laid next to each other, gasping and huffing for breath. I grabbed him into my arms, kissing him on the forehead. "I love you Ashley." Andy said, clearly exhausted.
"I love you too Andy. Good night." Andy quickly fell asleep, I smiled, this was the best night of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
How was my first sex scene? I've only written one prior to this chapter. Anyway... Chapter title credit to Lady GaGa and her song, "The Edge Of Glory". I hope you enjoy this chapter, as usual I will try to update faster. Thanks for reading!