Status: Comments motivate me greatly: And do you like the new layout?

I Need to Know, Is This Real Love?

Crawl Out of the Fear You're In

**Andy P.O.V.**
My eyes slowly opened, quickly remembering last night's events. I felt myself blush and turned to face Ashley, who was fast asleep. Suddenly the door opened, Joey smiled. "Sorry, but it's time to wake up. You guys have skipped enough school already." I smiled back, "Just wake Ashley up for me honey, he never gets up in time!"
"Sure thing Joey, thank you for everything...." I said trailing off, he just smiled.
"You're a real sweet fertile Andy, I'm so happy you and Ashley mated."
I blushed bright red, "You know?"
"No offense, but you're a screamer honey." I wanted to hide after he said that, "Oh, don't be embarrassed! At least that means it was good." I think Joey just made it worse, "I'm gonna leave and shut up now. Be down by 6:40, I want you two there early!"
After Joey left I looked at Ashley's clock, 5:52. "Damn, Ashley. Your mom gets up early!" I said, I suddenly felt arms around my waist.
"I know, he's weird like that." I heard him laugh, "How you feeling baby?"
"Okay, it just hurts a little bit." I said, wrapping the hello kitty blanket around my waist. "Now let's get ready."
~~Forty Minutes and a Quickie Late~~~
Ashley and I ate breakfast with his parents, and then drove to school. When we got there Ashley escorted me to my locker and then we chatted with his friends. "You guys excited for the mating ceremony?" Jake asked, his arm around CC.
"But haven't we all already mated?" I asked confused, Sammi and CC smiled.
"Technically yes, which means we'll just be mated with these guys already. But we still have to go anyway, just a good excuse to get all 'dolled up' in a way."
"But you look beautiful all the time." Jake said, CC giggled.
"You're the best dom ever, Jakey." They then started to make out, the rest of us feeling awkward.
"Let's get you to class Andy." Ashley said, escorting me to class. "See you at lunch baby." He said, giving me a quick kiss. "Your bite mark looks so hot on you." He whispered in my ear, I blushed.
"Not now Ashes, later. I swear." I whispered back, he grinned.
"I'm gonna hold that against you later, don't you forget that." He ran to his homeroom, knowing he was probably going to just make it.
~~SKIP TO LUNCH TIME!!~~
Ashley lead me to our lunch table and left CC, Sammi, and I while they all went to get us and themselves lunch. "So, Andy. You wanna go to the mall with us later? We're going to get our dresses for the mating ceremony. My older brother who is a dom is going with us. So don't worry about being bullied." CC quickly said, I nodded.
"Sounds great, I'll tell Ashley when they come back."
I told Ashley about our plans and he was fine with them. "Jake, Jinxx and I will have a dude night then! At my house!" The doms rejoiced leaving us fertiles to laugh.
~~END OF SCHOOL DAY TIME~~
"See you soon Ashley!" I called, Ashley quickly kissing me goodbye.
"You still owe me that quickie later." He purred, I blushed again.
"Later, Ashley. I swear, later."
CC, Sammi, CC's brother Dan and I all found our dresses for our mating ceremony. CC's was a lolita dress that was different shades of blue, purples, and some greens. Sammi got a gothic purple and black dress, and my dress was just plain... Amazing. It was strapless and light red with stitching in the front and back. It also has a black underskirt, I can't wait for Ashley to see it. We're all keeping our dresses at CC's house, when I arrived back at Ashley's house he was waiting for me.
"Hey baby, where's your dress?"
"Hidden, I want you to be surprised next week." I beamed, Ashley smiled too.
"Oh, Mr. Way and his mate dropped off your clothes. So now you have your own wardrobe."
I impulsively started kissing Ashley, who quickly lead the kiss. He suddenly picked me up over his shoulder and ran into our room.
He shoved me on the bed and quickly took off my clothes, "Sorry baby, I can't do the foreplay tonight." He quickly put condom and lube on his dick, "I love you Andy." He suddenly shoved himself in me, pausing for me to get used to him.
"Thanks for stopping, and letting me adjust."
"Sorry for being rough, now time to."
Ashley's first thrust hit my prostate dead on, making me moan loudly. "Oh Andy, I'm gonna make you do that all night." We continued at it all night, until Ashley finally reached orgasm. By then I was so tired, and Ashley let me go to bed.
I love Ashley so much, the night was great.
Until I started to dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you like this? I'm probably going to open up more with Andy's past now. Anyway, chapter title credit to We Came As Romans and their song, "Hope". Comment, recommend, like, enjoy whatever! I appreciate all the support with my story! I really do love you guys! Have an awesome day!