Status: Comments motivate me greatly: And do you like the new layout?

I Need to Know, Is This Real Love?

Can't Say All the Little Things That I Wanna Tell You Right Now

**Ashley's P.O.V.**
Andy and I got ready, Andy was wearing his tight, black skinny jeans and a Kiss tank top. I decided to wear black skinny jeans and a My Chemical Romance shirt. "You look so hot Andy." I whispered in his ear as he put on his make up, he blushed.
"Th-Thank you Ash." He stuttered, I really wanted to bang him right there. "Do you have a boner Ashley?" He asked me, he looked so innocent.
"Yeah, I do. Maybe because I have the hottest fertile in the entire world right next to me." I leaned down to his height, I could feel his deep breaths on my face. "And he's all mine too." I whispered in his ear, suddenly I heard a loud moan come from his mouth.
I looked at his crotch and realized he had cum in his pants, I looked up at him. He refused to look at me, "I'm sorry... I just couldn't control myself."
I slowly unbuttoned his pants, "It's fine baby, that was the hottest thing ever. Let's get you changed, because I'll be sure to do you so hard later."
After Andy changed his pants and boxers we ran downstairs to my mom. Just as we neared the end of the stairs Andy stopped, "Why did you stop?"
"Just be quiet and look." Andy whispered, I turned my gaze to the living room couch. My mom was curled up on my dad's lap, a huge smile on his face.
"You're so beautiful Joey, I love you so much." My dad said, gently kissing my mom on the cheek.
My mom giggled, "I love you too, Danny. You're the best dom in the entire world, and I have the most amazing child from you, and so much more. You make me so happy Danny." The two started making out and that's when I decided to let them know we were there.
"Hi momma!" I yelled, he almost fell out of my dad's lap.
"Ashley Purdy! You know not to scare me!" He pouted, my dad still holding him up.
"Well Andy here has never been to a salon, so I-"
My momma gasped, "Never!? I need to bring him right now! I'm gonna have some fertile time with your mate Ashley. If that's okay?" My momma looked up to my dad for an answer, he quickly nodded and kissed his forehead.
"Have as much fun as you want, okay beautiful?" My momma nodded, he left my dad's lap. Giving him a romantic kiss, he giggled.
"Thank you Danny! We'll see you guys soon, okay?" We both nodded, I motioned Andy to come over.
He idly did, I surprised him by kissing him. "You have a great time, okay? Cut your hair, do your nails, whatever. I love you, okay blue eyes?"
Andy's eyes seemed to sparkle when he heard my new nickname for him. "Okay Ashes, I love you too." He quickly pecked me on the lips, running to the car with my mom.
**Andy's P.O.V.**
Joey and I drove to the salon, when we arrived CC and Jake greeted me. "What are you guys doing here!?" I asked, CC and Jake laughed.
"Hey Andy, Hey Mrs. P. And Ashley wanted someone to make sure you guys were alright."
Joey pouted, "Why is he so convinced I'm helpless?"
"And CC over here wanted to get his nails done, I have to make sure my little fertile is happy too." Jake nipped on CC's ear, making the fertile moan.
"Jakey, not now. Later, I promise. It's fertile time now!" CC gave a fake pout, Jake laughed,
"Whatever you want CC. I'll just be around you guys, I brought a magazine so you don't even have to talk to me. Have fun!"
The three of us checked in, and because we're fertiles we didn't have to wait. First we got our hair done, a young female fertile was my hairdresser.
"What can I do for you? For the record, you are gorgeous."
I blushed, "Thank you, you're beautiful too. I wanna cut it all off."
She froze, "Really?"
"I just went through a really hard part of my life, and I want to start new. You know?"
She smiled, "Yeah, I understand. Between you and me, I was in a fertile sex ring for a while, till my mate busted the auction I was in and saved my life. I changed completely, changed my hair style, colored it different;y, just so I would have to see that scared girl in the mirror anymore."
I sniffled, "I was in a fertile sex ring too, only my owners let me go because they were tired of me trying to kill myself. When I almost got raped in an alleyway my mate saved me, I knew it was meant to be from that day on."
"What's your name?"
"Andy, Andy Biersack."
"I'm Nicole, we should hang out sometime."
"Agreed!"
I let Nicole decide my haircut exactly, I just knew I wanted it short. "Are you ready to see it?" She asked me, I could see Joey and CC smiling at my new look.
"Yeah, I'm ready." She turned me around, I couldn't believe it! I looked so cool! It was shaved completely on one side and was down to the end of my face on the other. I felt different, "I love it!" I screamed, Joey squealing at my comment.
"You look great Andy!"
"Yeah, Ashley ain't gonna be able to keep his hands off you!" CC shouted, Jake snuck up behind CC.
"I'm not gonna be able to keep my hands off of you tonight." He purred in CC's ear, the fertile moaned.
"Come on Jake, don't lead me on!" He whined, Jake kissed his neck.
"I'm not, this is just foreplay." CC giggled as Jake continued his assault on his neck, Joey smiled.
"Let's go get our nails done now!" I nodded, Nicole smiled.
"You look great, let me put my number into your phone."
I took my phone out of my pocket, Joey, Nicole, and CC gasped upon seeing it. "How old is that... THING!?"
I looked at my phone, "I don't know, I pay my phone bill myself. So I don't really know... I don't even know how to use it really."
Joey looked shocked along with CC, "After this I am definitely buying you a new phone. That... Is like prehistoric technology."
"Whatever, let's just get our nails done. I've never been to a salon before today."
CC, Joey, and I got our nails done. CC's were painted dark blue with sparkles at the end of them, Joey's were painted light purple with various designs on them, and mine were painted red with black tips, and my middle finger had a black flower on it. CC and I's nails matched our dresses for our mating ceremony, which was in two days. Next we were going to get massages, and even though there was a line we didn't have to wait.
As we were about to be brought in a human woman spoke up, "Hey! I've been waiting here for a half an hour! And you're gonna let them go first!"
The receptionist looked scared, I bet Jake was glaring at her. "Mam, these are very important vampire guests we are having. So you'll just have to wait a little longer."
The woman didn't look too pleased, she was fuming. "I have to wait for these fags to be done!"
I saw from the corner of my eye as CC started to cry, Joey looked like he wanted to cry too. Jake used his vampire speed and grabbed the woman by the neck, he started to suffocate her.
"Don't you ever insult vampires, ever! You made my mate cry, my best friend's mom cry, and I'm about to make you cry out in pain!" Jake snapped her neck, and then dropped her body onto the floor. "Bitch." He spat on her, walking to CC. "Don't cry, you're not a fag. You're the most beautiful fertile in the world, okay?" He kissed CC, wiping his tears away. Joey started sniffling, he suddenly burst out crying.
"I want Danny!" He wheezed, in between his tears. Jake called Danny, asking him to come with Ashley.
I wasn't crying, I was just remembering.
"You stupid fag!"
"Why don't you succeed in killing yourself for once!"
"I fucken hope you feel useless."
I burst out into tears, harder than CC or Joey. I crashed to the floor, tears blinding my vision. I started scratching at my arms with my nails and claws, blood coming out of the wounds. Ashley and Danny ran into the salon, Ashley immediately running to me.
"Don't hurt yourself blue eyes, I'm right here. And I love you." He grabbed me into his arms and carried me to the car, "I"m gonna take you home baby." Ashley led me outside, where I saw his car. It was a 2013 mustang. He lightly put me in the passenger side, he even buckled me in. He ran to his side, zooming us away.
"I'm sorry Ashley..." I muttered, he slowed the car down and pulled us over.
"It's okay Andy," He lightly rubbed my cheek, I didn't slither away for once. "I thought while you were gone that maybe you needed a vacation. So as soon as we're mated together I'm taking you to a special vampire resort in Canada. Sound good? Your hair looks real pretty too, it lets me see your beautiful face better." He slowly leaned into me, kissing my lips lightly. "I also brought some blankets and pillows and put them in the back seat. So we can... You know, get some ice cream, drive to a park, and... Fuck real hard in my car."
I blushed red and giggled, "I love you so much Ashley, and the answer is yes. I do want to get fucked by you, in your hot mustang."
Ashley gave me another kiss and went back to driving, "I'm getting the ice cream now then!" We zoomed off, my hair flying around because the window is open. I love Ashley so much, I will never forget this moment.
He won't ruin my life anymore.
None of them will.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have to be honest, they're TONS links in this chapter! Anyway... Chapter title credit to Adam Lambert and his AWESOME song, "Broken English". Subscribe, recommend, comment, love... Pretty much the usual. Thank you to all my fans for reading this! Without all the support I probably would have given up on this by now! Stay awesome!