Status: Comments motivate me greatly: And do you like the new layout?

I Need to Know, Is This Real Love?

We Crave A Different Kind Of Buzz

**Andy's P.O.V.**
Ashley and I got our ice cream and he drove us to the park, it was sunset when we arrived and he parked in an abandoned field. We sat on the hood of his car, our fingers intertwined. Ashley turned to look at me, my pale skin turning dark red. I giggled and looked down, eating a spoonful of my sundae.
"I really do think you're beautiful Andy." He told me, slowly wrapping his arm around my waist.
"Thanks Ash." I responded, giggling afterwords. "You're gorgeous, and way prettier than me." I looked down, I suddenly felt his arm pull me closer.
"I think every dom in this world is madly jealous that you're mine. You're drop dead gorgeous, and no one could ever be prettier on the inside and out than you. I love you Andy, more than anyone. I swear." He suddenly closed his eyes, leaning into me. I let my eyes close, ignoring all my inhibitions. I felt like I was in Heaven, and Ashley was my savior. The person who I was meant to be with, through all the shit I've endured he's the light at the end of the tunnel I've dreamed of.
We slowly separated, our lack of breath catching up to us. "I love you so much Ashley." I said, my breath uneven. He nodded, pecking my lips.
"Let's go home babe, I wanna fuck you into the mattress." I looked away, a new blush coating my cheeks. He gently took my hand, putting me in his car. We sped home, Ashley grabbing me before I could even leave the car.
"Let me go Ashley!" I screamed while laughing, he put me into his arms bridal style. He ran up the stairs to his room, lightly putting me on the bed. He suddenly ran into his drawer, emerging with a pile of black fabric. He smirked, showing me the item. It was tight, black, and short maid dress.
"You up for this, blue eyes?"
"When did you get this?"
Ashley looked away, "When you and my momma were at the salon my dad and I brought some stuff and-"
"OH! DANNY!" Suddenly echoed the house, Ashley blushed.
"Let's get fucking! I've already heard too much!" He joked, shoving the dress in my arms. I laughed, Ashley looking shocked as the noise left my lips.
"Sorry Ash, it's just your reaction was really funny!" Ashley gave a slight smile, suddenly laying me on the bed and going over me.
"Screw the maid dress! You're too fucken cute not to fuck!" He shoved my tank top off of me and quickly slid my skinny jeans off my legs. He suddenly started kissing my erection which was trying to escape my boxers.
"Ashley!" I moaned as he started to lick it, a smirk evident on his lips. "JUST BLOW ME ALREADY!" I screamed, Ashley laughed.
"Whatever you want baby." He suddenly ripped my boxers off, my erection sticking up. Ashley easily took my entire dick in his mouth, I was considerably smaller than a dom. But every fertile was, so it wasn't odd. "OHH! ASHLEY!!" I screamed, suddenly feeling a so familiar feeling in my stomach. "I"m gonna- AHHH!" I came in Ashley's mouth.
Ashley swallowed my cum and slowly stopped sucking my dick. "You liked that blue eyes?" I nodded, my vision blurry due to the high the orgasm gave me. "Would you mind sucking my dick?"
I smiled lazily, and sat up from the bed. "Of course I'll suck you Ashes."
My fingers felt like butter and I couldn't open his jeans, after a minute or two Ashley slowly grasped my hands. "I'll get it baby. Don't worry about it." He slowly unbuttoned his jeans and took them off, along with his shirt and underwear. "Have you ever given head before?" He asked me, I frowned.
"No, but I'll try." I stared at Ashley's dick, it was huge! I gulped, how could that even fit in my mouth?
"Don't strain yourself baby, if you can't swallow the whole thing I'll understand." Ashley said sweetly, I smiled.
I opened my mouth and hollowed my cheeks, I took about half of him in my mouth. "Oh, baby!" Ashley moaned, putting his hands through my hair. I used my hands to rub the rest of his shaft that wasn't in my mouth, finally I felt him gripping at my hair. "Andy, I'm gonna-" I felt his cum hit the back of my throat, I tried my best to swallow it all but some leaked out of my mouth. "It's okay blue eyes, you swallowed as much as you."
He lightly kissed me, a smile coming onto my face. "Let's get to the main event Andy." He laid me down on my back, grabbing lube and a condom from his night table. He quickly put the condom over him and warmed some lube on his hand to warm. He rubbed it on his shaft and the leftover on my hole, I moaned in happiness. "Ready?" He asked, obviously holding himself back.
"Yeah." Ashley pecked my cheek, slowly sliding himself into me. "Ohh..." I moaned, feeling him pause.
"You ready for me to go?" I nodded, just wanting him to fuck me. Ashley then started to pick up the pace, suddenly hitting my sweet spot.
"OH! ASHLEY!" I screamed, encouraging him. He started constantly hitting my sweet spot, sooner than I knew it I was going to cum. "ASHLEY! I'M CUMMING!" I screamed, cum splattering all over my stomach.
We went for another ten rounds, which was when Ashley finally came. I felt myself easing out of consciousness. "I love you Ash..." I said tired, turning to lay on my side.
"I love you too Andy. I can't wait to be mated to you tomorrow." He whispered, kissing my forehead. I felt him put his arms around me. I used the rest of my energy to lazily smile and I passed out. I dreamed of the mating ceremony, I was so happy. I want to spend the rest of my life with Ashley, little did I know I was so wrong.
Because the ceremony was far from perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUH, DUH DUH! I have a problem with cliffhangers.... ANYWAY, for once I'm on schedule with updates. Chapter title credit to Lorde and her song, "Royals". My sister got me addicted to this song... As usual comment, subscribe, recommend, love, I appreciate all type of support. Have an awesome day!