Status: Comments motivate me greatly: And do you like the new layout?

I Need to Know, Is This Real Love?

You Belong With Me

**Ashley's P.O.V.**
I actually paid attention in my next class, it was fertile protection. If I ever wanted Andy this was the class to ace, I attentively took notes unlike usual. My teacher, Mr. Way was shocked. "Ashley, you're taking notes!?" He questioned, making everyone laugh. I nodded as a response, and he went back to his lecture when the door suddenly slammed open. We all turned to see Mr. Way's mate Frank Iero out of breath and crying at the door. Mr. Way rushed over to him, "Frankie, what's wrong? What did those humans do!?" Mr. Way screamed with anger, Frank suddenly regained his breath.
"No humans hurt me, but..." Frank looked away for a second, Mr. Way held his hands.
"What's wrong Frankie? You know you can tell me anything." He said with so much honestly, Frank smiled. But the smile quickly left his face before he continued.
"I met a fertile.... A fertile who doesn't believe in love! He hates doms, and wants to have nothing to do with a mate!" We all gasped, Mr. Way was shocked.
"Who!?" Jake screamed next to me, Frank turned.
"I can't say... I couldn't betray him like that. But... I don't know what to do! How can any fertile not want love?" Frank was speechless, Mr. Way kissed him.
"It's okay Frankie, I'll help you out next period. Okay?"
"But he ran off from school! So I have no idea where he is!"
Mr. Way's mood changed, "Class, I'm gonna call this a study hall. I need to find this fertile. I'll alert the office." He called the office and informed them, he and Frank then left the class.
I was curious, which fertile was like this? I only knew he was a guy, nothing more. And what made him like this? I mean, even though I didn't have a mate I still wanted love. A fertile to hold and have my children with. I always smiled at that thought, and if I was with Andy they would definitely be beautiful.
"Ashley! ASHLEY! You okay man!?" I snapped out of my daze, Jake was trying to talk to me.
"Sorry." I said, he smiled.
"It's fine, what's been up with you today?"
"What do you mean?"
"This whole class you've been madly paying attention, which is weird for you. And you keep getting into dazes, what's wrong?"
"I think I found my mate." I replied, a smile making its way on my face.
Jake was shocked, "YOU FOUND YOUR MATE!?" He screamed out, the whole class turned to me.
"Shh, jackass. Well, I think he's the one. But I've only talked to him once, and I don't even know if he likes me back. Okay?!"
Jake nodded, and then turned back to his dom torture book. I was easily distracted the rest of the class, but that fertile who hated doms was also on my mind. I just wanted to know who he was is all. Had Frank and Gerard found him yet? I was worried, how could any fertile think like that? And then my mood dropped.
Was the fertile that hated doms Andy?
♠ ♠ ♠
How's this Ashley chapter? I'll try to have them out in pairs, or at least out a little bit after eachother. Sorry if I update so late at night, I only have time for late updating with schoolwork and studying. Title credit to Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me". I know BVB and Taylor Swift don't really match up, and Ashley's chapter title always have to do with belonging to someone. Anyway! Comment, subscribe, recommend, and just like! I really appreciate it all!