Status: Comments motivate me greatly: And do you like the new layout?

I Need to Know, Is This Real Love?

I'm Alive And Now I'm Burning

**Andy's P.O.V.** **FYI: Gerard wakes Andy up when he and Frank come back late at night, so it is chronological with Ashley's chapter**
Gerard helped me move out, he said he would do all the work but I did it anyway. I may be a fertile but I can do certain things. We left before Ryan got home, I wasn't happy or sad about that. Mr. Iero kept telling me to call him Frank, so I finally agreed. It has a weird feeling to it though. Being completely honest too. Frank and Gerard gave me a room at their mansion, their house was bigger than the one I lived in when I was younger. I don't remember much from then though, I decided to take a nap at some point though.

Blood, everywhere. I hear my mother scream, I'm alone. My heart pounding so fast...
My eyes snapped open, I looked around and started to recognize my surroundings. I was in Frank and Gerard's house, in the bedroom they gave me.
I was in a dom's house.
I was vulnerable.
And most of all I felt lonely.
I ran into the kitchen, I found a note.

Dear Andy,
Gerard and I went out, be back late tonight.
-Frank & Gerard

I sighed, I started rummaging through the cabinets. Where was their liquor? Doms loved to drink, my dad was a prime example.
My dad.
How did I remember he liked to drink?
I put the thought to the back of my mind and smiled finding a fresh, unopened bottle of vodka. I brought it up to my room, I gulped a quarter of it. Already feeling its affects, my vision was blurry, and I was happy soon. Before I knew it I had finished the whole thing, and I passed out directly afterwards. As a fertile I didn't hold my liquor too well, I actually had a strong tolerance for a fertile. But nothing of a doms, I frowned.
I want to be as strong as a dom.
I want to make them pay.

I woke up to feeling someone touch me, fuck. Ryan must be trying to fuck me while I'm asleep again. "Keep your dick in your pants!" I screamed half awake, suddenly another voice made me fully awake.
"What?" I shot my eyes open to see Gerard, before I knew it I started shaking.
"N-N-Nothing." I muttered looking down, Gerard sighed.
"Please look at me when I talk to you."
"Sorry." I subconsciously looked down again, Gerard grabbed me by the chin.
"FUCKEN LOOK AT ME WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!" He screamed, I then smelt blood. Fuck, his nails cut my chin.
I was scared, I shuddered back from him. Still bleeding, but panicking at the same time. "GET AWAY!" I screamed out of habit, tears streamed down my face.
"I'm really sorry Andy!" Gerard screamed, I could hear Frank coming up.
"PLEASE! DON'T HURT ME DADDY!" Suddenly left my mouth, all I could see was that tall looming figure ready to hurt me. All because momma left me here alone to party, no matter how much I begged and screamed he did it. And sometimes he crossed the line too.
I blinked again, seeing Gerard and Frank stared at me wide eyed. Had I just said that all out loud? Frank started walking towards me slowly, I was still crying and breathing heavy. "Are you okay honey? Gerard didn't mean it, I swear." Frank sat next to me on the bed and took me into his arms, next thing I know I'm braking down in his arms and starting to remember. Starting to remember my parents. In the end I cried myself to sleep in Frank's arms, I didn't have any odd dreams or nightmares.
"Wake up Andy." I heard, "Wake up please." I opened my eyes slowly, I was still warm. I looked up and saw Frank was still holding me, "Time to start getting ready." I nodded, he let me go and I trudged into the bathroom. I took a shower and then straightened my hair. I put on a black, long sleeve shirt and tight, leather pants. I did my make up job and went in following Frank. Instead of going to fertile science though after I got my stuff he led me to the dom side of the school.
He saw the anxiousness in my eyes, "Come on, it's okay." Frank told me as we walked into the classroom, I immediately wanted to hide. So many doms, all staring at me. I was so weak, I know they would all take advantage of me.
"Can I just go back to class?" I asked not daring to look at the doms, I'm kind of scared of them. Just another reason why I'm a fail of a fertile.
"It's okay Andy, none of the doms will hurt you." Frank told me, I still had my eyes cast down to the floor, I hoped none of the doms were talking about me. Taunting me, making me paranoid...
"Okay, stand right in the front Andy. BRING THE HUMAN IN!" Gerard barked, a dom brought him in, "Thanks Ronnie!" Gerard yelled, he nodded.
"No problem Mr. Way." The dom Ronnie yelled back.
My eyes were huge when I saw the human, I wanted to cry. The human was Ryan! Had Gerard and Frank planned this? To believe I trusted them. I probably was shaking a bit, I quickly rummaged through my messenger bag and took out my water bottle. I chugged most of the vodka down to try and make this easier to deal with. I swear I could hear a dom growl.
"This beast, thinks it is right to hurt fertiles. Who wants to make him pay?" Gerard smirked, I felt sick all of a sudden.
The dom, Ashley that I knew was chosen. He tied Ryan to a wooden pole first, I hoped nothing worse would happen. Then he suddenly opened up his stomach and started making him eat his own guts. I wanted to barf, and suddenly I felt light headed. Before I knew it I was falling on the floor, and I passed out again.
♠ ♠ ♠
How is this chapter? I'm iffy about it... I had a little writer's block writing it. This chapter is a little insight to Andy and his parents! Chapter title credit to Black Veil Brides (YET AGAIN!), from the song "Coffin". Comment, subscribe, recommend....KEEP IT UP! I appreciate all the support and I love you guys! XD! **FYI: Gerard wakes Andy up when he and Frank come back late at night, so it is chronological with Ashley's chapter**