Status: Comments motivate me greatly: And do you like the new layout?

I Need to Know, Is This Real Love?

I'm Never Gonna Leave This Bed

**Andy's P.O.V.**
"You're so pretty Andy...." I felt uncomfortable, suddenly hands wrung themselves on my neck. "Daddy loves you."

My eyes suddenly shot open, I saw a dom next to me about to kiss me. I pushed him away, "YOU THINK IT'S ALRIGHT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME WHEN I'M ASLEEP!" I screamed at him, it was.... Ashley. My heart was beating out of my chest, I covered my body. Tears streamed down my eyes before I knew it.
"Andy, I didn't want to do that. I-" Ashley started, I didn't want to hear it though.
"STAY AWAY FROM ME! YOU'RE JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER DOM! JUST TRYING TO GET INTO MY PANTS AND THEN HURT ME! LIKE HE DID! HE PROMISED ME THAT HE WOULDN'T TOUCH ME, AND THAT WAS A BIG LIE! I FUCKEN WISH ALL DOMS WOULD DIE AND WOULD KEEP THEIR HANDS OFF OF FERTILES!" It seemed like Ashley had stopped listening to me, suddenly the nurse grabbed me and started holding me. I wanted to protect myself from that dom Ashley, I wanted to kill him. I clawed at her while trying to get at him, he then ran out of the room. "LET ME GO! I WANT TO KILL HIM! HE'S A DIRTY DOM! JUST WAITING TO HURT ME! LIKE THEY ALL HAVE! LET ME GO! LET ME GO! LET ME GO!" I kept screaming, suddenly I felt a pain by my upper arm. I suddenly felt sleepy and instantly passed out.

My eyes slowly opened up this time, I felt too exhausted to move. I could hardly see, I tried to bring my hands up to rub them. No luck, was I restrained. "Frankie, he's awake." I heard, Gerard was it?
I felt someone take my hand in their own, "Andy, are you okay?" Suddenly my vision cleared, I saw Frank holding my hand and sitting next to me.
"WHERE'S ASHLEY! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HIM HE'S GONNA BE DEAD!" I tried to get up, but the straps kept me down. "WHY AM I BEING HELD DOWN!?"
Frank sighed, "You scratched up the nurse pretty bad, and they didn't want you hurting anyone else."
I suddenly started to panic, "Is she okay?! I wanted to get Ashley so bad that, fuck. I'm such a horrible fertile, that's probably why I wasn't mated! That's probably why I was abandoned by my parents, that's why..."
I suddenly felt warm arms around me, I realized it was Frank. I felt my shirt getting wet, and then the straps being removed from my body. I sat up to help Frank out, he sniffled. "You're such a beautiful fertile, I hate to even think why you feel this way. I hate to know that you're willing to fight a dom because you scared. I hate-"
I threw him off of me, "I don't fucken need anyone! I will kill every dom in this world if I have to! I don't need your pity!" I ran out of the room, I didn't need anyone. I'll find someone else tonight to love me, someone who knows I'm strong. And I know just how to.

I walked into the human bar, easily using my fake I.D. I sat down and got myself a glass of rum, chugging it down. I had a few more glasses until I felt tipsy, I then started dancing. One guy instantly checking me out, before I knew it he had brought me seven more glasses of rum and I was flat out drunk. I held onto the human as we walked out, I couldn't stand up on my own. I laughed and giggled as he complimented me. He then started kissing me, but I pushed him away. I wasn't in the mood to fuck anyone that night, he suddenly shoved me into an alleyway. I tried to fight him off but he was stronger, and wasn't drunk either.
He pulled out a knife, "Scream and I'll cut you, got it?" I nodded as tears streamed down my eyes, he cut my pants open. Just when I expected the worse I slammed my eyes shut, but nothing happened. I suddenly smelled blood in the air, I opened my eyes.
Ashley stood there, cutting the human open. He saw me, "Andy! Are you okay?!" He asked me, I nodded but still was crying. "Human scum!" He shouted before running over to me, he engulfed me in his arms. "It's okay, you can cry now."
I broke down, I wasn't scared of Ashley though. I felt... I don't know how to say it. I felt right in this arms. "I'M SO SORRY ABOUT WHAT I TOLD YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" He kissed my forehead, and slowly wiped my tears.
"I'm gonna bring you to my house, okay?" He asked me softly, as if he was unsure. I nodded, he took me into his arms bridal style and brought me to his car. He put me in and drove me to his house, it was huge. I shivered at the sight, I lived in shit compared to his place. He carried me in, as he walked in a fertile awaited. His hands on his hips, "Ashley Purdy! Where have you-" He paused seeing me in Ashley's arms, "Is he okay?"
Ashley nodded no, "I'll talk to you about it later, sorry momma." His mom nodded and Ashley brought me upstairs. He slowly dropped me onto his bed, he was about to leave when I reached my arms out.
"Don't leave me." I struggled to say as tears fell down my eyes again, he sat down next to me and slowly wiped my tears again.
"I promise I never will." He told me, making me light up on the outside. Which I haven't felt in so long. I had to face it, I was in love.
With the dom, Ashley Purdy.
And I didn't regret it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I PERSONALLY LOVES THIS CHAPTER!! But what do you think? I'm open to opinions, THEY HAVE FINALLY FALLEN IN LOVE! IT'S SO ADORABLE THAT I WANT TO CRY!!! As usual, chapter title credit to Maroon 5 and their awesome song "Never Gonna Leave This Bed", I absolutely love their music and that is my favorite song by them! Anyway comment, subscribe, recommend, whichever you want! I really appreciate all the support, you people are awesome! Till next chapter, HAVE AN AWESOME DAY/NIGHT!