Status: Done =D

High Low Time in PC

Surprise Surprise

Two days later, Anissa and I arrived at school, we noticed an SUV that looked oddly familiar. We brushed it off thinking, there’s tons of SUVs, what are the odds it would be theirs? So we continues our normal Monday morning routine of sitting in the Student Union till class starts.
That’s when we saw them, 4 very handsome guys walking towards us in the student union. It was Pierce the Veil. Vic, Mike Tony and Jamie were at my college, 2 days ago I met All Time Low at Target, what’s next… Sleeping with Sirens will randomly appear and put on a show with Mayday Parade? “Holy shit!” Anissa looks at me and says “What?” She follows my gaze and sees none other than Mayday Parade setting up to do a set on our little stage. “What is going on?” she asks, but all I can do it shrug.
Seconds later I feel someone jump on my back scaring the shit outta me. I turn around to find Jack and the rest of the guys laughing their asses off. I just roll my eyes while they laugh and sit down with us, Jack next to me, Alex next to Anissa and Rian in between Jack and Alex. That’s when I realize Zack is missing. I ask Jack where he is and Jack tells me he was tuning his guitar last he saw him, but they had been exploring so he wasn’t sure.
I checked my phone and realized I had a text message from a number I didn’t recognize saying, “I’m sorry.” I texted back, “Ok, who’s this?” Then I realized, my class started in 5 minutes so I had to go, Anissa didn’t have class for another hour and a half so she got to stay with them, lucky. I gave everyone hugs and said I’d be back after dance.
On my way to class, I saw someone sitting under a tree with a guitar in hand, as I got closer I realized it was Zack and he was singing Weightless. I decided to just walk by him and go to class because he had been ignoring me anyways. As stupid as it sounds, just walking by him like it was nothing sucked. I had tears in my eyes threatening to fall because I had felt the spark, but I guess I misread the glances and touches. So onward I went to class.
Dance always makes me feel good and makes me happy. After all, it is my favorite class. I had managed to forget about my boy problems while dancing, that was until I saw Zack still sitting under the tree with his guitar, in pretty much the same position he had been in before class. At this point I decided enough was enough, I walked up to him and just stood there looking at him. When he finally realized I was standing there he look up at me questionably. I signed and said, “What the hell is going on?” He just shrugged. I wasn’t mad before, sure I was hurt, but not mad. Now I was mad.
I blurted out, “Did you like me or do you always stare at people and put your arm around them and crap before you ignore them?” He looked at me dumfounded and just shook his head no. So I continues, “Then what? Please explain to me why you’ve been ignoring me since Taco Bell on Saturday.” To this, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to sit on the ground with him. Once I had sat down, he learned over an kissed me. At first I was shocked, but then I realized what was going on and pulled away. Looking into his eyes he looked so hurt that I immediately felt bad. He opened his mouth and started to apologize, “I’m sor-”, but I cut him off by kissing him. I didn’t know what had come over me, but I had to do it. When we finally pulled away, he said, “I’m sorry. I saw you whispering to Jack in the SUV and got jealous and then you and Rian took forever coming into Taco Bell so I got more jealous because I though you liked them, but not me.” A small smile crept upon my face and I said, “I don’t like them, I like you. They were asking if I like you.” Now it was his turn to smile, he leaned in and kissed me again. This time when we pulled away, we kept our foreheads together and then it happened. Zack said, “Would you like to go out with me?” I smiled a great big smile and said yes, kissing him again. Never in a million years did I think this could ever happen.
Suddenly, I realized something. “Hey Zack”, I asked, “Why are All Time Low, Pierce the Veil and Mayday Parade here?” He replied, “Flash concert.” “Huh” I replied. Then he explained that the 4 bands were going to every college in Northwest Florida and performing for the students present, but it was a surprise. It was kind of like a flash mob, but better. As I was taking that in, something occurred to me, “You said 4 bands are here?” “Yea, Us, Pierce the Veil, Mayday Parade, and Sleeping with Sirens.” “What? Really?!”, I say. “When the concert start?”. Zack looks at his watch and says, “5 minutes.” “Chop chop, let’s go. I wanna see everyone perform!”
We walk back to the student union just in time to see Mayday Parade starting their set. Jack yells for us to come join them at the table they were at when I left. When we got to the table everyone looked at our intertwined fingers and smiled. Alex said, “Do you guys have something to tell us?” Zack just smiled and said, “Nope”, causing me to giggle. That’s when I noticed that Alex and Anissa were holding hands so I asked, “Do you two have something to tell us?” Alex just smiled and said, “Nope”, causing Anissa to giggle.
All 4 bands perform and it was amazing. We met everyone after and we hung out for the rest of the day, not even bothering to go to class, figuring we’d say we were sick or something.