Oh Christ

First Day

"This is so cool!" Billie smiled as she looked around the venue for our first night.

"I wanna go exploring!"Lana bounced in her spot.

"Ugh,go ahead. Jersey,go with her,sis. Make sure she doesn't get into trouble." Piper sighed before walking off with the others."Oh,remember sound check at two!"

"Got it!"Lana smiled before taking my hand and leading me off.

"This place is huge."I muttered,following Lana around back stage.

"Hell yeah,dude. I'm bored now."

"Fear not,ladies. I'm here." Jimmy said,draping an arm over each of us from behind."Tally ho!"

I wasn't sure where he was leading us,but didn't really care either way. Well,not until we got outside. Brian,Charlie,Frank and 3 Tears were all standing around together,no one else around. Something smelled fishy,if you asked me.

"Umm...why are we out here?"I heard Zoe ask as she rounded the corner with Bob.

"No reason,just getting some air."He smiled as they walked over to us.

Pretty soon,Kurlzz led Piper and Billie over to us before Bob,Kurlzz and Jimmy made a run for it.

"Now!"Jimmy yelled,before Syn,Charlie,and Frank threw water ballons at us.

Once they stopped,the guys all stood there laughing as we just stared before smiling. We ran over,jumping on them,getting them wet as well.Needless to say,they weren't laughing anymore.

"Oh,boys,just so you know. We don't take kindly to being fucked with."Zoe smiled before we walked off to change.
band

"Alright,girls. Let's see what ya got." Gerard smiled as he stood with J-dog,Zacky,Mikey, and Danny. Piper,Billie and I smiled back before heading out on stage. Zoe and Lana followed from the other side and we got to work.

We played our hearts out,not really caring what our tourmates thought of us. The crowd was thrashing about as we rocked out,playing everything flawlessly and just doing what we did best.

"Thank you! This is our last song for the night! It's an early track previously on for myspace that will be out soon called "Tonight We Fall". I'm gonna turn it over to Jersey now." Billie smiled at me as she handed over the mic and took my spot on drums.

Lana started it out,banging away a moving bass line heavily before the guitars and drums came in just as violently. I sucked in a breath before screaming lyrics into the mic,making the crowd roar.

"Thank you guys! Have a good night!"I smiled after the song was finished and we walked off.

"holy shit! we didnt know you could do that,Jersey." Zacky smiled."That was amazing."

"Thanks."i smiled before heading after my band mates to our dressing room.

"Hey,girls. Just so you know,in honor of your first big tour and the first night of it,we're going out after Avenged plays." Frank said,popping in before disappearing.

Piper,Billie,and Lana headed off to get ready as Zoe and I went to watch the rest of the show.