Oh Christ

Party Time

Dead Bite

There was only one thing about going to a club that irritated me. The girls always made a big deal about it,and what I would wear when we go. It's not that I didn't want to go,I just didn't see the point in getting all dressed up when we were just gonna be a building packed full of strangers who wouldn't even give you a second thought.

"C'mon,Jers. Can't you at least put a little effort into this?" Piper asked.

"Piper,you ask this every time and I always-and will continue to- answer it the same. What is the point? You know my opinion on it,so just stop it. You know I don't like dressing up."

I sighed in relief as she dropped in before we headed off to the club the guys told us to meet them at. When we got there,it was just A7x and HU waiting in the VIP section the club had cleared for us.

"Where's MCR?" Lana asked.

"Didn't wanna come. Ya know,since they've been working on some new stuff."Syn answered.

"Understandable." She nodded,sitting on one of the couches next to Kurlzz.Billie sat down next to Charlie,Piper by Shadz and Zacky,and Zoe by Funny man,leaving the only open spot next to Johnny and the Rev. Two waitresses came over then,one with a tray of clear shots(my guess,vodka) and the other with a tray of beer.

"A toast,to a great first night in what will hopefully be a long streak of great shows."rev,said after everyone grabbed a shot."Cheers!"

We didn't bother clicking our shot glasses together and just downed them,the vodka going down smoothly with only a small burn.

"Anything you girls want is on Sevenfold tonight.Just let the bartender know."Matt smiled before he and Piper took off for the dance floor. Yes,Matt was with Val,but it wasn't like he was cheating,he was simply dancing with my sister. It was better than him dancing with some random slut.

It only took about ten minutes for everyone to disappear and for me to finish my beer.

"You want another one?" I looked up to see johnny smiling at me,making my heart jump and a small blush creep its way onto my cheeks.

"Uhh...no,but a jack and coke would be nice."

"Coming right up."He nodded,before walking off.

What the fuck was that? Ugh,this was not going to go well if I had a crush on my fellow tour-mate. That would end terribly. Not only would I end up broken-hearted,I would probably never see him again. I sighed. What the hell was I worried about? I could stop this before it could become of anything. I shook my head,clearing my head on thoughts as Johnny came back.

"thanks."I softly smiled at him,taking a sip of my perfectly mixed drink.

"No problem."He smiled,sitting down next to me."So,Jersey,why are you over here and not out there?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

"that's simple. I don't wanna be out there when the person I wanna talk to is right next to me."

that confused me.

"Why do you wanna talk to me?"

"You seems interesting. You're a drummer in an all-girl band and you can scream like the best of them. I just wanna see what else you're keeping locked away."

"When,Christ,you're gonna have to either keep talking to me until I'm completely comfortable with you or keep getting me drinks."I smirked.

"I'm sure I can manage."He winked.
"Ooohhhh Jersey!"Lana giggled,walking over with the Rev.

"You and short shit,eh?"He grinned,making me blush.

"It's not like that!"I said,a little too quickly and louder than i meant to.

"Jersey and Johnny sitting in a tr-"

"Oi! Shut it!" My british accent came into play.

"Gotta love a British girl."Jimmy smiled before taking a drink of whatever he had.

"Piper's british too."

"i know.I like it. I know Johnny does too. He has the hots for you."

"Yeah right."I muttered,finishing my second Jack and Coke."I'm going for a smoke."

"I'll go with you!"Jimmy beamed,taking my hand and leading me outside. He took out his pack,taking two out before placing the pack back into his jacket.

"I have some."

"It's okay. Just take it."He said after lighting them at the same time and holding on out for me.

"Thanks."

"so,Johnny,eh?"

"It's not gonna happen,Rev. Knowing me,I'll get in too deep then after this tour never see him again. It's rubbish,but that's the way it's gonna be."

"How are you so sure of that?"

"Because that's how it always has been for me."

"I'm sorry you feel that way,but I know Johnny and if i'm right about him liking you then I know he's not just gonna sit there and never try to see you after this tour if something does happen with you two."

I couldn't argue with him so I just sighed.