Everything.

Part Five.

Brendon was tied up, gag in his mouth as he muffled quietly when he woke up.
"Good morning." Dallon whispered, lying beside him and playing with his crotch, kissing around Brendon's chest.
Brendon gasp and shook his head, muffling at him as he struggled.
"Hey it's okay,..shhh.." Dallon whispered, before leaving the room.
Turning around Brendon seen Ryan, sleeping. He didnt have a gag on, moving over a little he nudged Ryan as he muffled.
Ryan groaned, "Let me sleep.." He muttered.
Brendon muffled again and nudged him.
Waking up Ryan turned around, "Brendon.." He whispered, looking at him.
Brendon showed loving eyes, Thank god he's okay..I thought he was dead.
"Stay still.." Ryan whispered, taking a deep breath before leaning in slowly. "I no this might look weird but i no only one way to get that gag out.." He whispered.
Brendon nodded, letting out a muffle.
Ryan leaned in, their lips connecting. Fuck, Ryan! He's lips are so soft...snap out of it! He grabbed the gag with his teeth and pulled at it until he fell out, pulling away with it.
"Ryan,..your my hero.."
"Not really, we're still stuck here.."
Brendon turned around showing his back to Ryan, "You think you can use your teeth with these ropes?"
"I'll try.." Ryan whispered, moving down and grabbing the ropes that were around Brendon's wrists pulling at them. He could feel them getting lose. Finally off.
Brendon smiled and turned around to Ryan, leaning over his body and pulling at the ropes that were around his wrists. Getting him free.
"Yes!" Ryan smiled hugging Brendon tightly, Brendon hugging him back.
"Okay let's go! We gotta get changed and get out of here!"
They both grabbed there clothes and changed as quickly as they could. Hoping they would get out.
"The window!" Brendon pointed, running to it with Ryan. Getting out he got near a wall that wasnt that close to the ground, getting on it he looked up at Ryan. "Come on! I'm here, I'll grab you if you fall.."
Ryan nodded and moved down a little slipping but finding himself in Brendon's arms.
"I told you..now come on.." Brendon whispered jumping down from the wall, landing on the grass followed by Ryan.

Making it home to Brendon's, Ryan smiled and ran to Brendon pressing his lips against his making Brendon stand in shock. Pulling away Ryan rubbed the back of his neck and looked down, "I..I uh-"
Brendon pressed his lips against Ryan's gently before pulling away, "I liked it when you got that gag outta my mouth.."
"You did?"
"Yeah I got to taste your lips.."
Ryan smiled and blushed.