Austin Break All the Rules With Me

Chapter 3:Because Talent...

(Austin's p.o.v)i was in my room play some cords and then the door was knocked"come in"i said"Alicia is here honey want her to come up"my mom said and my dad right next to her"yeah of course she's my girlfriend"i said"okay i'll go get her"my dad said and went down"sweetie...i notice how serious u and Alicia are getting this past month so i think we need to have the talk"she said"no mom its fine...i know u told me when i was 13"i said and she smiled"just making shore sweetie"she said"so are u gonna buy a mattress from moon's mattress kingdom"my dad said and i shooked my head"well Mr. Moon...when i need a new mattress u guys are first store i will go to"she said and she just made my parents day"i like her she's a keeper"my mom said and they stepped out of my room"we r gonna go out"they said and i smiled"okay"i said and smiled"get some sleep sweetie...don't stay up to late"my mom said and i nodded my head and they left and it was Just me and Alicia now"your parents r dorks....but they r sweet"she said and i smiled and she sat on my lap and kissed my lips and it was amazing it always is i just love thinking it haha"ooo whats pocking me"she said a little on"my phone"i said and then tooked out my phone and i laughed and kissed her and then she faced me and kissed me every time she put her tongue down my throat she put presser on it and it turned me on and she smiled and i clinging onto my jeans and she lifted my chin and she looked at me and smiled"why r so good looking?"she said and pushed me down laying flat on my bed and she wrapped her body around me "why r u so cute?"i said and she smiled and made out with me....the next day i went to Sonic boom and Ally gave me the song to practice it went like this ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RhtKeBk3sPo

"its great we got this song back from t-lame"i said and smiled at Ally"yeah"she said and i sat down and smiled at a text Alicia texted me and it was funny to me cuz it was dirty"who's that?"Ally said"oh its Alicia..."i said and put away my phone so Ally can't see"u guys r pretty close couple"she said"i'm glad your happy Austin"Ally said"thanks"i said and i really wanted to tell her about that night with Alicia but i didn't"so are we done with rehearsals"i said"yeah"she said"want to go to mini's?"i asked"yeah shore"she said and i smiled"cool"i said and we went to mini's ate mini pizza and Ally laughed"its good to hand with u..."she said and i smiled"yeah i felt bad i'm so into Alicia that i'm abandon my friends....forgive me?"i said"its fine...your happy that's all that matters"Ally said and got up"Ally wait..."i said and she turned around"yeah Austin"she said"i have to tell u something...but u can't tell Trish or even Alicia because she told me not too....but your my friend u deserve to know"i said and she sat back down"anything.."Ally said and grabbed my hand" I..."i said but it wouldn't come out"Hey Austin"a angry but familiar voice said"Trent"i said angry and he smiled"i heard on the street u have a secret....and i'm gonna find it to crush bring u back to the mattress kingdom where u belong"Trent said"u will never know"i said"oh i have ways"Trent said and left and i looked down"Austin..."Ally said and i looked down...why me?