Austin Break All the Rules With Me

Chapter 4:Trent Loses

"Austin..."Ally said and i looked at her"i'll tell u my secret...just not here meet me at my house bring pancakes"i said and i ran off and i can't believe Trent might win this time...Alicia came to me and she bit her lip"Ally Told me on via Text message"she said and dropped her phone on the table and i looked down"i'm sorry this is all my fault"she said and i looked at her"no its not..u didn't force me to have sex with u....its just i loved u since forever and all i thought about to show u that love is have sex with u....and now Trent is gonna find out"i said"and since i'm still a minor and your 18 i won't see u...and...i don't think i can live another day without u..."i said and tears fell from my eyes and she looked at me and touched my face"i'm not going anywhere...just tell him the truth..tell him a secret"she said and smiled"a secret.."i said and she smiled"i have tons of secrets that won't harm my career or us...if Trent wants a secret he's gonna get one"i said and smiled and she smiled i went to find Trent and i put my acting face on...lets do this...i said in my head..Ally"i went to he and i filled her in just before Trent notice me"okay here it is my secret...."i said low enough but Trent was in disguise not a good one though i knew it was him..."Ally i liked kitties...they are so cute to me i want them all...i didn't want people to know that i have a soft side....so i'm telling u,,,because your my friend you need to know"i said"Kitties!"Trent got out of his disguise"man that's whack ...i thought it was some big secret...man i'm off this"he said and walked away and i smiled"uhh ba-bye"i said and left and Aly smiled"great job lying about the secret Austin...Trent left"she said low and i smiled"lying...uhh shore..."i said and she looked at me"you like kitties don't yeah"she said"tuh...no...okay yes but that's not the real secret...the one that can mess up everything..this is"i said and i went to her ear and whispered it and she smiled"ohhh...congrats...i hope you were smart"she said"umm no...but she's good she's on the Depo"i said and she nodded her head"well now it makes sense how close u been to her...i'm happy if your happy"Ally said"thanks Ally your the best"i said and hugged her and then i walked away to tell my girlfriend we are in the clear.....