Austin Break All the Rules With Me

Chapter 5:What I Got In 2....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RhtKeBk3sPo

"alright...that's our final rehearsals for that song"Ally said and smiled"nervous?"she said and i shrugged my shoulders its all good i'm Austin Moon"i said and smiled"so hows Aly...is she coming to the concert?"Ally asked"yeah she's coming but she got a little sick...her stomach isn't feeling so hot"i said and grabbed a guitar and strummed a little"aww that sucks...i'll send her something to feel better"Ally said"That's sweet...i'm shore she will be happy about that..."i said and smiled"i'm gonna check on her"i said"alright be back we have to get you ready for the concert"Ally said"do i ever let you down?"i said and she smiled and i left to check on Alicia..."Aly where r u?"i said and she was throwing up in the bathroom"oh...i see your sicker then i thought"i said and she opened the door and gave me a look"Ya Think.."she said a little upset"i see your not getting any better...you don't have to go tonight your pretty sick"i said and she looked at me and she wined"i don't want to miss it Austin...its your first tour and i don't want to miss your first concert on that tour because of this bug"she said"well bring a barf bag then...or a bucket"i said and she looked at me meanly"hey..come here"i said and she dragged herself to me"i love you"i said and smiled and she smiled a little"even if i am all gross and icky"she said sweetly"especially when your all gross and icky"i said and laughed a little and kissed her forehead"take a nap...i have to get ready for the concert"i said and she smiled"alright"she said and laid down on the couch"Ally might come by to check on you"i said"okay"she said"i'll tell her to get some stuff to give to you"i said"k"she said and i left...(Ally's p.o.v)"okay i'll get her some stuff...uhhuh...uhhuh...got it Austin...she is in good hands"i said on the phone and i went to a drug store and looked for stuff for a cold or for throwing up and i past the pregnancy test section....i looked at it and i thought for a bit"no...but she's good she's on the Depo"Austin's voice said in my head and i got that and bought the stuff and i went to Alicia's and i smiled and she looked really sick"hey Ally...i will hug you but i don't want you to get sick"she said and i smiled"its fine...now sit and lets give you something for that cold"i said and she did and put her head down"GOD!I HATE BEING SICK!"she yelled and i jumped a little"sorry...."she said"no problem and i looked at her and i gave her the stuff and some water and i made some soup"hey i know its not my business...but..."i said and turned around and looked at her"could you be... pregnant..."i said and she looked at me and she laughed and i looked at her"oh your serious"she said and drank some water"no...its been like a month......"she said but she stopped and she looked down at the ground"no...it can't be...shit..."she was panicking and i tooked a deep breath"instead of guessing...."i said and tooked out the pregnancy test and showed her"no....i can't...i'm to scared"she said and i turned the soup off and went to her and sit next to her"you have to know sometime....or it could be dangerous for you and possibly the baby"i said and she looked at me and i gave it to her and she tooked it"okay..."she said and she went in the bathroom and i waited and she looked down"gotta wait 2 mins"she said and i got up"what r you gonna do if it happened to be positive"i said"are you gonna.."i said"kill it?...no...its a life...not a bug"she said"umm..a bug is a life?"i said"yeah bt no one cares about them"so your gonna keep it?..."i asked"i guess i have no choice....i knew what i was doing even with birth control...it still can happen...and Austin too...shit Austin...what is this gonna do to him....his career is toast"she said"no its not plenty of celebrities have kids..."i said"yeah but they are older and they are ready for it...if it is positive we can't tell him at least not when he's on tour"she said"Alicia..."i said"please Ally...think of how he will react to this if this baby is inside me"she said and i looked at her"promise me Ally"she said and i looked at her"....i promise"i said and she smiled"thanks"she said and the thing beeped and she grabbed it and she looked at it and at the box...."well is it..."i said"positive.....yeah"she said and i was shocked for her"SHIT!"she yelled and laid on the couch....i feel kinda bad her life and Austin's life is gonna change......At the concert...(Alicia's p.o.v)i felt a little better when the concert started...i just can't believe i'm pregnant...i knew what i was doing that day...i wanted Austin to have sex with me that night...because i love him...and now...i have this life inside me...i was in backstage and i was in a dress and hair done and everything....Austin came backstage and he was surprised to see me all pretty up and stuff"wow...you look amazing...you don't even look sick"he said"well i ate soup and Ally tooked good care of me right Ally"i said"yes...that's what i did...for my buddy"she said she is bad holding secrets...she looks like she will tell him then and there"so after the concert we can hang and stuff if you know what i mean"he said in my ear"i'm sick silly maybe some other time"i said and smiled"okay...fine but i'm gonna kiss u and your gonna like it"he said cutely and he smiled and kissed me"Austin tommro we are gonna have to be in New York"Jimmy Star said"woah...that's sweet!"he said and then he looked at me"but that means i have to leave you here"Austin said"its fine baby...go be a star...it was your dream before you even met me"i said and he looked at me a little upset"i'm gonna miss you like crazy"he said and put his forehead on mine and i closed my eyes to hold back my tears and he kissed me slowly and hold me close"i love you..."he said"i love you too"i said and he looked at me"so where back here....except i'm leaving and your staying"he said"well if time repeats itself then i will see you again"i said and he smiled"yeah...i'll come back and then i'll hug you tight when i get back"he said"same"i said"its only 7 months...it will go by so fast"he said"yeah"i said knowing i'm pregnant i'll be 7 months when he gets back"so...what are u gonna do when i'm gone because Ally,Trish and Dez are coming with me...."he said"i have friends...i'll be with them"i said"okay...be careful"he said"yeah i will"i said and he left"Ally"i called her and she went to me"take care of him...and remember....you promised"i said and she nodded her head"i will take care of him"she said and i hugged her"thanks...for pushing me to know if i was or not....no i know and i'll be careful"i said"no problem"she said and she left and i went home and sat down on my bed and i called someone"hey...Damon...it's Alicia...can i stay with you...i need a friend....i'm in trouble...and...i'm scared"i said and cried"you know i'm always here for you Aly...no matter what"he said and i smiled"i'll get you some tickets to Cali"he said"thanks...see you soon"i said and hung up......