Dont Judge A Book By The Size Of Its Wrists.

Tiptoes

Kellys POV
Our bunks were in the back, I followed Sara as she gave me the tour, which consisted of her walking in a straight line, “I always sleep in this bunk, okay?” She pointed to the top right one in the front. “I think this one would be the best for you though…” She gave me her cute shy smile and pointed to the one underneath hers. “It’s the second best…I promise.”

I couldn’t help grinning at her as I put my arms on her waist, “Consider it mine.” She was the perfect height, two, maybe three inches shorter than I was, so when she kissed my cheek, her tiptoed feet made her lean closer into me.

“I’m really happy you guys came with us, we really don’t do this kind of thing normally, but it’ll be like having an onset crew at all times.”

“Oh? I hope we get t-shirts, and special passes, maybe even front row tickets occasionally?”
Fiddling with the buttons on my shirt she smiled, “Kelly, you’ll be my plus one for everything. You can have it all.”

“Adorable. Cute. Amazing. Now, can I please get through? Kinda need to drop all Gina’ shit somewhere. But really, that was a hallmark moment. Too bad your twin had to witness it.” You could hear the smile in her voice “Now, do you think princess of the birds would like top or bottom?”

“Top please!” My best friends voice appeared. “Sara, I brought you a cardigan that would look really nice with those pants you had on the other day, you’ll love it I swear.” She looked at me and then back at Sara, “You guys are standing awfully close. Hmm!” She winked at us and continued to go to the back of the bus, “Tegan! Are we bunk mates?!”

“Yikes, You do not wanna be bunk mates with her Gina, She is a not a morning person.”

“You do not want to wake Gina Marie up either… so actually its perfect.”

Tegans POV
We got all situated as the bus started rolling out, Sara and Kelly were lounging just starting a game of Bananagrams while Gina was curdled up in a blanket on the couch, a book poking out of the nest she made herself.

My phone rang loudly, the caller ID read Ellie, our tour manager.

“Heyyyy gurlllll.”

“Tegan, sup lady?”

“We’re actually just leaving Kamloops now, should be in Seattle in like 6 hours.”

“Nice, listen, I heard about your addition to the tour, which I think is a really good idea, however, your fans don’t know her, so I think you guys should take a quick video and introduce her to the people. Also, Dave has a new video camera for your techie, document as much as you guys can. Bring back Carpool Confessional, but Tour addition, and have Sara smile more, poor thing looked sad on every episode of that show. But I have to go, see you girls in Seattle.” And with that she hung up.

“SARA. GINAMARIE. Get yourself presentable, we’re debuting Gina to the world of our people! Kelly, I have something for you.” I walked past the girls, who were now in the bed area , Gina was styling Sara’s hair, while Sara was finding a beanie for Gina. I went up to Dave and got the camera, showing it to Kelly, whose eyes lit up at the sight of it.

“Holy Shit. This is really nice. I get to use it?! Tegan, we’re basically best friends now. You gave me your amazing sister and a really nice camera, what do you want from me!?”

“Well, actually there are a couple things. I need you to record us as much as possible throughout the tour, even hanging on the bus, and I’m gonna need you to find out how to make the video go on to this.” I handed her the laptop.

“No problem.” She said as she started hooking chords up, instantly she finished, “Got it.”

We all three sat down on the couch, with Gina in the middle, “Sara, wanna take the ropes on this one? Just ask her a couple questions and such?”

“Nope. You’re the band leader member? It’s in the contract. You promised. I’ll just sit here and smile the whole time.”

“OOOHH Can I do that too??” Gina asked, her hair wavy and tucked in a sea foam green beanie.

“You guys are ridiculous, Gina, it’s about you, you kind of have to talk.”

“Fine.” She said crossing her arms, “But I’m not going to be funny.”

“Gina, You aren’t funny to begin with, now lets do this. Three. Two. One. Go.”

“Hey beautiful people of the world, it’s me, Tegan! I know, I know, I missed you too. Really I did. Sara, say hi.”

“Hi.”

“Good job, now I bet you all are wondering who this lady sitting between us is, am I right? Well, this little bird is GinaMarie, our new tour buddy! Say Hello Ginamarie.”

“Hello.”

“Very good…Now Gina, tell us about yourself, why are you here?”

“You invited me… and you’ve trapped me on this couch, and threatened to eat the last Banana if I left.”

“Gina, I’m offended! I personally invited you! And that banana is already gone soo…”

“Really? Shucks. I’ve been eyeing it for the last five minutes too…”

“Guys, we haven’t even been to the store, there isn’t a banana on this bus. Anyway—“

“Oh, you know what, I remember now Gina, we were both looking at those really awful shoes Tegan had on earlier.”

“Ah. You’re right, easy mistake. Those are terrible, remind me next time she wears them in public to act like I don’t know her.”

“Good idea.”

“Sara, you look exactly like me, can’t really hide the twin thing.”

“Yikes, you got the short end of that stick Sara, Anyways, I’m GinaMarie, and I will be singing for you BEFORE Tegan and Sara get onstage, because first place is the best place.”

“Actually, isn’t it first the worst.”

“Yes, Tegan, I believe you’re correct.”

“Nah, it’s second the worst. Trust me.”

“I think you are the best GinaMarie.”

“Well thank you very much Sara.”

“And, as if this lovely video isn’t enough, we will kind of be doing a spinoff of Carpool Confessionals, throughout the tour as well, so that’ll be fun.”

“But better, cause I’m much more fun than Tegan.”

“Its true, and she’s prettier, yay!'

“Still twins Sara."

“Oh yeah… Well, I’m going to go tell Dave the driver that we need bananas! Bye!”

“OOOH! Can I come too?! Tegan, you aren’t invited to the front of the bus. Bye new friends, love you more than Tegan ever will.”

“Well, I’m glad we did this, because now you know, I’m the only adult here. Goodbye everyone, we will see you soon!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I really dont like this one, but thats okay.