Status: Completed! Stay tuned for the sequel :)

One Hundred Sleepless Nights

All Time Low

Tony


“So are you excited to go home today?” I asked Avela who’s now getting her IVs pulled out.

“Oh hells yeah! I can’t wait to walk again and feel the sun on my skin. I’m so sick of sleeping all day” She gave me a wide smile.

Yesterday after the whole rehab thing with Cassie, we all gather in Avela’s room, including the guys. Cassie introduced all of us to Avela and now I’m here to take Avela and Cassie back to Cass’ apartment.

Cassie is now taking care of the paperwork and payments; I volunteered myself to help with Avela and both of their stuff. I still can’t get yesterday’s conversation with Cassie out of my head. The guys and I are leaving back to San Diego in a week and I really want Cassie to make a decision before then, so we can move together. I know getting a cheap place in San Diego is hard, especially plus having to look for a new job.

“Hey, are you all set?” I snapped out of my thoughts and turned my attention to Cassie who’s standing on the doorway with an envelop on her hands.

“Yeah, she’s just getting her IV’s off and we can all go” I said grabbing one of Cassie’s duffel bag.

“Alright then! I’ll wait outside, I’m gonna get something to drink in the cafeteria” She smiled and went out the door.

“Hey Ave, I’ll be right back, okay?” I put down the duffel bag, she nodded and I skipped out of the room to catch up with Cassie.

“Hey”

“Hey, what are you doing here?” She asked as she put in a 1-dollar bill inside the machine.

“Nothing, I uh… I was wondering about yesterday–“

“I’m still thinking about it Tony, I might be easy for you to just pack up and move but I cant do that. I have to make sure I have a job there in San Diego before deciding to quit this one. Please, you can understand right?” She smiled at me and instantly making me feel like the biggest asshole in the world for pushing her.

“I know, I know. Sorry Cass”

She smiled weakly at me, grabbing her can of Coke and we both walked back to Avela’s room.

“You’re ready now?”

“Yep! Let’s go!” She grabbed both of our hands and walked out from the cold hospital building. Hoping that I will never have to come back here for any reason whatsoever.

***


Cassandra


“Seriously how much shit can one person have?!” I heard Tony yelled from the doorway, I rolled my eyes in reflex.

“Shut up Tortuga, you said you were going to help! So hush and keep moving these boxes” I wiped the sweat from my forehead and sighed, I can’t believe I’m actually doing this.

I’m moving to San Diego.

My bedroom is now empty, just four bare walls filled with visible cracks and tape marks from the posters I had put up during the two years I have lived here.

My kitchen and living room are now being packed as we speak, with the help of Tony and Kristin, the move is going… Slow. Kristin kept unpacking the stuff I had packed into boxes as a sign of protest of my sudden plan to move.

“Kristin! Please this is the fourth time you unpacked my kitchen box!” I whined in desperation.

“I have a great idea, DON’T FUCKING MOVE CASSANDRA HAYES!” She crossed her arms in front of her chest, pouting her red lips.

“C’mon Kristin, we’ve been over this a thousand times already. Besides, San Diego is only 2 hours away! I can drive to you and you can too!” I said as I repacked the kitchen box, again.

“It wont be the same! YOU! I hate you for taking my girlfriend away from me!” I turned around and saw Tony coming in from the front door, holding his hands up to cover his face.

“Don’t kill the messenger! I’m just here to get more boxes” He grinned widely

“AND take my only girlfriend away from me, you freaking… Turtle!” Tony laughed in response and picked up the kitchen box before Kristin could unpack them again.

After a whole night of packing, my one bedroom apartment is now empty, except for the TV I still kept plugged in the living room. Tony and I decided to start driving first thing tomorrow morning because we were too tired to do basically anything right now.

Kristin went home an hour ago, after finally being okay with the fact that I’ll be moving tomorrow. She promised to stop by early tomorrow morning to catch me before her class.

I had resigned from my job, telling my boss all about my plan to move to San Diego and be there for my little sister. Being the sweetheart that she is, she was very supportive of my decision, she actually called a few of her contacts in San Diego and got me two interviews next week in two pretty big publishing companies. I nearly broke down crying when she did what she did.

I also got a few places that I’ll be looking at when I get to San Diego, but in the mean time I’ll be living in Tony’s place. I know right, ‘what a lucky bitch!”

But no, really.

I hate having to live in someone’s house; it makes me feel weak, clingy and broke. I know I had to be working in order to afford the place, but crashing in someone’s place until I can get back on my feet? I have reached an all time low.

“You okay?” He nudged my shoulder, taking my attention off the TV.

“I’m fine, just nervous about this whole moving thing” I shot him a smile

“Don’t worry! You’ll be just fine, you have us” He threw his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close.

Yeah, but will it be enough?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I'm sorry for not posting anything for the past week and sorry that this chapter is short and sucky... But whatever :P You know why 'whatever'? BECAUSE I JUST SAW PTV YESTERDAY MOTHAFUCKASSSSSS~ Oh my God like I'm still hyperventilating whenever I think about it. I was right in front of my baby, Mr. Turtle. He is so gorgeous! More gorgeous in person! Ugh, like really I'm.... AAAAH!

I nearly cried at the concert when Vic dedicated the song "Hold On Till May" to his brother Frank, the words that he said was so heartwarming and it literally brought tears to my eyes. Especially after what he said about music saved his life, I was in tears!

Anyway, I'm now having a PTV withdrawal. Happens every time I went to a concert! Anyway, thankyou for those who commented omjitsellie, Whiskey Princess, d-o-c-t-o-r-w-h-o, steffie3991 and especially DecapitateMedusa because your comment is awesome :)