Status: Feedback makes me update faster!

Passenger Seat

They say I'm up and coming like I'm ***ing in an elevator

It’s been two weeks since Niall and I went public with our relationship and people were having a field day still. There were constant articles and blog posts about us, or who people thought they were. Everyone thought I was too “edgy” for Niall. I’ve also been called hipster and grunge. Insert huge sigh here.

More people wanted to know me now too. More people followed me on twitter, people tried to befriend me on facebook… but worst of all was people found my Drop Dead spread and everyone thought I was some model- when I wasn’t/

More people tried talking to me at the bakery too, and wanting my picture with them! But as I was told by Niall, that wasn’t aloud. I swear it was like I got a boyfriend and gained my own management team too. I had a lot of rules to follow to be with him.

I’ve been hanging out with the rest of the band and their girlfriends too. Except Danielle who had left, and Perrie who left on tour with Little Mix a week ago. But I was set to go see one of her concerts with Eleanor and Zayn soon. I was really excited to see them live, and spend some time with El and Zayn.

Niall’s friends had really accepted me into their lives and I was so grateful for it.

“Hello darling!” Dakota chimed as she walked into the bakery. She had been showing up to hang around during my shifts as of late. I didn’t mind, I loved having her around, and she got along with Blue and my aunt nicely.

I finished with a costumer before I greeted her, “How you doin’ Kota?”

She shrugged as she sat down at a little table close to the counter, “I could be better, but let’s not go there.”

It was odd hearing her say that. I looked her over as she got settled at the table. She did look a bit down, he smile never reached her eyes and she just seemed… tired. “You want anything?” I asked trying maybe cheer her up a bit.

She smiled at me, but again it didn’t reach her eyes, “Can I get a red velvet cupcake?”

“No problem, sweets.”

“What time do you get off today?”

I checked my watch as I plated her cupcake, “Noon, so about 20 minutes.”

I walked over and placed her treat in front of her, “Do you want to hang out after?” she asked.

“Well I’ve been roped in to doing another Drop Dead photo shoot,” I grimaced. “I’m headed out to Sheffield once I get off.” She looked a bit disappointed as I talked, “But you’re more than welcome to come? We probably won’t be back until late, but-”

“I’d love too!” she cut me off. The smile on her face looked genuine this time.

I returned it, “Awesome. I’m terrible at this posing thing, so you should get a good laugh.”

She scoffed, “Please, I’ve seen the pictures from the last shoot. You’re beautiful Ayden. You should think about getting into modeling professionally!”

I barked out a laugh as I walked back behind the counter, “No way. Not my thing.”

“You say that, yet you’re a natural in front of a camera.”

“You sound like Blue.”

“We speak the truth then.”

*****

“Ayden don’t look so awkward!” Blue said as she looked down at her camera’s screen.

“I’m sorry, have you met me?” I grumbled. “I’d like to see you stand here topless in just leggings!” I snapped. They had coned me into modeling the leggings, but when I agreed I didn’t realize I’d be topless! Granted no one would see my boobs in the pictures, but still.

And on top of that, I was posing with Matt Godfery, who was shirtless and in tight (they fit in a all the right places) drop dead jeans. He looked a like a sex god, he was so attractive.

“Just relax, yeah?” he smiled trying to help.

I made a face at him, “Easy for you to say! You don’t have to press your boobs up against a guy you’ve met once before!”

“You’ve got nice tits, if it helps.”

“Ha-ha,” I deadpanned.

Blue called our attention back and we posed for a few more shots. When we were finally done, I all but bolted to the dressing room to change into the next outfit- which thankfully consisted of a shirt.

“You did so great out there!” Dakota said following me into the room.

I blushed, “Thanks. I’m glad I can put a shirt on now!” I said as I turned to slip my bra on.

“I snapped a few really good picture of you,” she said, “I sent them to Niall.”

I was mortified, “Oh my god, you didn’t!” I whined as I slipped on a pair of plain black leggings and a jumper with a bunch of donuts on it.

“I did,” she laughed. “He said you looked really good!” I just groaned in response. “Oh just admit that you’re beautiful and are amazing in front of the camera!”

“Nope!” I said stubbornly, sticking my tongue out at her.

Amanda came running into the room then, “We’re shooting together next!”

I laughed at her enthusiasm.

*****

The rest of the shoot was a lot of fun, I admit. Even though I still didn’t think I was model material, it was so much fun messing about with Amanda and Matt and some of the other models. I even got to pose with Oli a few times.

On the drive home, Dakota and I loaded up on junk food and even got milkshakes and blasted music for most of it.

About half way home though, I noticed she was falling back into her funk again, “Can I ask you something?”

She turned to me and smiled lightly, but like earlier it didn’t seem real, “Of course.”

I bit my lip, not sure if I was crossing any boundaries or not, “Are… are you alright? You seem off… like not very Kota like.”

She turned back to the window with a sigh, “Honestly, I’m not.”

I figured as much. “Do you wanna talk about it?” When she shrugged I backtracked, “You don’t have too, it’s really none of my business.”

“No, it’s okay. I mean, we’re friends,” she continued staring out the window. “It’s just… there’s stuff going on right now. I haven’t really talked to anyone about it really.”

I nodded, keeping my eyes on the road, “Well, if you want to, talk about it I mean, I’ll listen.”

“Thanks.” I thought that was the end of the conversation, but after a long pause she went on, “It’s just… lately Harry and I have been fighting. Like a lot. About everything, and I don’t know how or when it started to happen but it just… sucks.”

I honestly wasn’t expecting her to be having problems with Harry. Every time they were all together they looked like such a happy couple. Always touching, kissing and whispering in each other’s ears, it was almost sickening really. “I had no idea,” I said softly.

“No one does. At least I don’t think they do. We’re fine when everyone’s around, but when we’re alone it’s like we can’t stand each other. And that hurts so bad because I’m so in love with him, but I don’t know how to fix this.” I could hear in her voice that she was trying to keep it together.

“Have you tried talking to him about it?”

She sniffed, whipping a stray tear away quickly, “No. I don’t know how. I’m afraid it would just end up in another huge fight.”

I nodded, “I get that, but ignoring a problem only makes it worse you know?”

“I know, but I just don’t want to say something and have it get worse. I’d rather go through this… this fighting than lose him completely.”

I bit my lip, “I wish I had some magic words to help you, but I don’t.” I grimaced, “I’ve never been in a situation like that.”

She sent me a sad smile, “It’s alright.”

“I just think you should think about talking to him. Maybe he doesn’t realize what’s going on? Guy can be totally oblivious sometimes.”

She chuckled, “That’s true.” She whipped at her face and cleared her throat, “I’m sorry for bumping that on you.”

“No don’t be!” I insisted, “Like you said, we’re friends. You can tell me anything.”

“Thank you Ayden.”
*****
“So do I get more posters of you?” Niall asked as we were laying on his bed watching the tellie. “Preferably of one of the ones with you topless?”

I smacked his arm, “Shut up.”

He rolled against my side, burying his face in my neck, “I was being serious though. I want those pictures.” He placed a kiss on my neck.

I groaned, “Maybe.”

“You mean yes,” he laughed against my skin.

I turned so we were face to face, “You’re lucky you’re adorable, because otherwise I’d tell you no.”
He sent me a cheeky grin, “I want the topless ones.”

I rolled my eyes, “Of course you do.”

He kissed the side of my mouth, “Seriously though, you looked amazin’ in the pictures Dakota sent me.” He pulled out his iPhone, “I saved one as my home screen,” he said as he unlocked it. The picture was a side angle of me. It was one of just me staring straight at Blue, covering myself with my arms.

I huffed, “You can’t have that on your phone!”

“Why not? My bird looks sexy as hell!”

I blushed so hard when he said that. I buried my face in his chest, “Because my boobs are out.”

“No they aren’t,” he laughed. “You’re covering them is a very classy way. Plus I wasn’t going to use the one of you and that guy.” His voice had a faint lace of annoyance.

I looked up at him, “Is Nialler jealous?”

He rolled his eyes at me, “No,” the pout gave him away as he set his phone on the side table. He wrapped his arms around me and rolled so I was on top of him. “He did get to see your boobs though.”

I laughed, “You can see my boobs whenever you want.”

His hand crept up my shirt when I said that and stopped right below where my bra would sit, “You aren’t wearing a bra.” The way his whispered that sent chills up and down my body. He started kissing my neck slowly as his other hand went to the back of my thigh, pulling her harder against him.

“Fuck,” I moaned breathily as he bit down of the spot right below my ear.

I sat up and threw my shirt off. He smirked up at me, “No longer jealous anymore!”

“I knew it,” I laughed before he sat up and hungrily attached his lips to mine. His hands were all over me; up my back, on my breasts, rubbing my jean clad thighs.

I raked my own hands down his back to pull his shirt off. Our lips dethatched for only a second so I could throw it across the room.

He flipped us over then so he was on top. He started kissing down my neck again, then lower… when his mouth met one of my nipples I knew I didn’t want to stop. This was the furthest we had gone, and I was fine with going the distance.

I hissed in pleasure as his teeth tugged on my nipple. I reached down to start undoing his jeans and tried my best to push them down as much as I could from where I was laying.

He sat up and kicked his jeans off the rest of the way, before his attention was on my own fly. He practically ripped my pants from my legs before he was back on top of me.

We were a mess of tangled limps, and smacking lips. Hands were everywhere on each other and we were rolling all over the place that we almost rolled right off the bed.

“So are you going to take my knickers off or what?” I whispered into his ear as I grinded my pelvis into his.

He let out a loud groan, “Are you sure.”

“Oh yes, I am.”

He flipped up over again then and slowly pealed my knickers off. “You’re beautiful,” he said looking down at me and my body. I’m pretty sure my blush went across my whole body. I brought my hands up to cover my face in embarrassment, but his hands caught mine before they could, “No don’t. I mean it, you’re so beautiful Ayden.”

I bit my lip, “Thank you. You’re quite fit yourself.”

He smirked when I said that before looked down across my body. He lay back up and kissed me. Our tongues battled for dominance as his hand made its way between my legs to the spot where every guy should know is located.

Oh god it felt so good. I moaned, “Niall don’t stop,” I said against his lips.

I kissed down his neck this time, nibbling on his skin. I started to palm him over his boxers, “Take them off,” I grumbled impatiently.

He sat up a bit to look me in the eyes. He also removed his hand from where it was massaging amazing things between my legs. “Are you sure?”

“Yes Niall!” I exclaimed. I pulled his neck down and placed a sloppy kiss on his lips. “I want you inside me so bad right now.”

“Fuck,” he groaned before removing his boxers.

I grabbed at his hips to pull him on top of me and wrapped my legs around his waist. I thrusted up into him to egg him on.

He placed a slow, steamy kiss on my lips before he rested his forehead on mine. He looked me straight in the eye as he pushed into me.
♠ ♠ ♠
somewhat of a filler i suppose. but hey, the finally did it!
but i wanted to get something out tonight since i have tomorrow off.
i may even post another chapter tomorrow if i get some good inspiration (i'm out of pre-drafted chapters. womp womp)

anyways. wow this story has 138 subscribers! you guys are amazing!!

and thank you to everyone who's said that i'm an amazing write. nit sure i agree but i'm glad you all like this story as much as i love writing it!
you guys are amazing!