A Few Too Many

Chapter 9

I pulled into the apartment complex, running for the elevator. My heart was hammering in my chest.
“JARED” I yell as I banged on the door.
“Shea?” He questions as he opens the door.
“I’m sorry.” I say as I launch myself at him.
“Shea.” he coos into my hair.
“I’m so sorry.”
“Me too. I want you, I want all for you forever. I am stupid and immature but I know what I want.”
“I want you too.”
I look up at him and kiss him softly on the mouth.
He pulls me against his body and deepens our kiss, his tongue asking for access which I grant immediately.
“Shea, I love you.” He says as he pulls back.
“I love you too.”
“Please don't run.”
“I just didn't know what to do. I felt betrayed and Sean made me understand that it was about fear, about me not thinking I was good enough for you.”
“You not good enough for me? Shea you could have any man you wanted and you chose me. You chose the worthless Staal. You could have had Jordan, Avery or DelZotto but you chose me.”
“I love you and you aren't worthless. You are Jare, the perfect man for me.”
“You know I heard this song the other day and it reminded me of us. Of what we could be. I want you to hear it. I handed her my cell phone after I hit the song on the playlist. It blared out of my phone.

Hold on, to me as we go
As we roll down this unfamiliar road
And although this wave is stringing us along
Just know you’re not alone
Cause I’m going to make this place your home

Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found

Just know you’re not alone
Cause I’m going to make this place your home

It continued to play and I saw a tear roll down her face.
“Jared, I... I don't know what to say.”
“I love you and I want this to be our home. You and me.”
“I want that very much too.”
“No matter what happens today or tomorrow, I will love you forever.”
“I love you too, Jared.”
He smiles and leans down to kiss me again. He lifts me from the floor bringing me to eye level.
“You are my life and I wouldn't know what to do without you.”
I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss him hard. I wanted to be with my man, my love.
He carries me as he walks down the hall tossing me on the bed and then covering me with his body. His weight is everything I thought it would be. I reach for him, pulling at his shirt, moving it slowly up his back feeling the muscles as I go. He smiles as I pull it over his head.
He leans back down reaching for the bottom of my shirt. I smile as he kisses me briefly then pulls it over my head. He marvels at me, sits on his knees gawking like he has never seen me naked.
“Jared?”
“I am just trying to take all of this in.”
I rise up on my butt to kiss him but he pulls back and smiles. I have the sudden urge to cover myself, reality is, I am a little embarrassed at my behavior.
“Jared, I...”
“No thinking, just doing.” He lifts me against his body, pushing my legs around his waist. I feel his erection and shudder. He slowly lowers me back to the bed and kisses me, I mean kisses me like he has never kissed me before. I want to remember every savory detail of this our real first time. I didn't completely understand why I didn't sleep with him before this but I knew now it was great that I had held out.
“Shea.” He breathes against my neck as he places butterfly soft kisses across my jaw.
“I love you.” he breathes against my mouth then kisses me again. His hands a roaming my body, sending little tingles to my core with each pass.
“Jared.”
“Soon.”
He reaches for my pants and pushes at them. I feel his fingers travel over my small patch of hair, dipping into me he sighs, “You are so wet for me.”
“Mmmhmm.” I moan into him.
He moves my panties aside and pushes the tip of his finger between my wet folds. I feel him tracing me feeling me. He moves his hand so he is cupping me, I feel the pressure on my clit as he pushes a finger inside of me.
“Fuck...” I moan.
I almost come apart, he moves slowly. He starts to leave me, a cold shiver passes over my body.
“Jared, stay here.”
“I want to taste you.”
“Please.” he moves back up reaching into the side table for a condom.
I push at his pants trying to release him.
I take him into my hands a gasp, he is bigger than Jordan not much but just enough, I can barely wrap my tiny hands around his erection. If we hadn't had sex before I would be a little worried that it wasn't going to fit.
He sits back on his feet taking the condom tearing it with his teeth, the sliding it over his dick. As he adjusts and lays back over me. I can't help but smile and think, this is the first time I have had sex with someone I love. I am twenty three years old and I love him.
“Oh God.” I moan as his tip pushes against me. I feel my body stretch to accommodate him and am grateful that I don't squeak at the pressure.
“You OK?”
I nod and push against his ass.
He smiles and kisses me then pulls slowly out then pushes back in. I fall apart around him, my pussy clenching against his dick. He shudders and moves back again.
“Fuck.” He moans then slides back in. His movements take on a steady pace and I feel orgasm after orgasm ripping me apart. I am not sure if it is one big one or several small ones but I wasn't going to complain, my body was on edge, feeling so many things that it wasn't a minute that tears were streaming down my face.
He stops and looks down at me. “Oh God, did I hurt you?”
I shake my head no then lean up and kiss him. “No you loved me, just me.”
“I love you more than you know.”
I kiss him again and he drops down on his elbows covering me completely. He runs his thumbs over my face then places a small kiss to my lips.
“Jared, I love you, I want you to know that I do, I swear I do and I promise not to be a stupid girl ever again.”
“You can be as stupid as you want, as long as you never run again.”
“Promise.” I push at his chest and roll him over so I am astride him.
I lift myself up enjoying the suction that is created from the sheer size of him. I guess I should have known, but It makes a difference when you can see it. His hands run over my body, the soft smirk on his face makes me smile. I jerk when his fingers cross over my clit, exploding around him.
“Jesus.” he smiles
He grips my hips then pumps into me, shouting my name, he takes three more erratic pumps and stills. I fall limply over his body, completely spent.

I wake a few hours later with a very hot Jared wrapped around me. I snuggle into him and smile to myself. He is bigger than Jordan and better at it too.
“What are you smiling at?” his sleepy voice cracks.
“Just that I wasn't lying.”
“Lying about what?”
“You know.” I was embarrassed. He had me embarrassed twice in the last few hours and that wasn't normal.
“No, I don't.” I could feel the smirk in his words even though I couldn't see his face.
“You are most definitely bigger than Jordan.” He laughs a soft quiet giggle.
“I just wanted you to say it out loud.”
I smack his chest laughing as I do.
“Fuck you Staal.”
“Every chance I get, I will be fucking you.”
“Oh really?” I prop myself up so I can see his face.
“Yes, I am never letting you go, I love you and I can't see my life without you.”
“I love you too.”

Bree

“Please Bree don't be mad, I am sorry that my brother is a douche, but that doesn't give you any reason to be mad a t me.”
“What are you hiding? Did I marry into to a family of liars?”
“Fuck.” he shouts.
“Well.”
“No, you didn't. I love you and I married you, I can't control my brothers and I won't try. You have to get over this Shea is a big girl and they will figure this out.”
“Marc, I just don't like it. I mean I feel like you all lied to protect Jared, if you would do it for him then you would do it for each other.”
“We didn't lie, I figured he told her. Why would I say something?”
“I don't know.”
“This is about them, I love you and I don't like fighting about something that really has nothing to do with us.”
“I don't want to fight.”
“Then don't.”
“I’m sorry, I just worry about Shea.”
“Is that why you called Hank?”
“I called Hank to get Avery’s number.”
“It was in my phone.”
“I know that now.”
“Why Avery?”
“They are friends and I knew she would answer his call.”
“Did he talk to her?”
“He was in Charlotte when I called him.”
“He went to Charlotte?”
“Yeah, he said she was pissed but would be OK.”
“Jared, is not going to be happy, I hope he doesn't try and start shit with Aves.”
“Why would he do that?”
“Cause boys who are in love, are stupid.”
“I know.”
Marc smiles then leans down and kisses me. I pull him to me and deepen the kiss, I didn't want to fight with my husband and I knew I owed all of them an apology.
“Can I talk to your brothers now.”
“If you are nice.”
I just smile and kiss him softly again. He pulls me from the bathroom floor where I have been camped out for the last few hours.
“Jordan? Eric?” I call as I walk into the main house.
I found them playing the X-Box, Jordan always played himself and Eric was playing as Ovie.
“I’m really sorry guys.” They both grunt and nod, never taking their faces from the game.
“I said I am sorry.” I shouted. They both looked up at me and smiled.
“We love you sis.” they say, the Staal smirk covering both of their faces at the same time.
I picked up my phone off of the kitchen counter and tried to call Shea.
“Yeah,” She answered
“How are you?”
“I am great, you.”
“What?”
“Look, I freaked out and Jared is here we are fine. I love him and It took Aves being a complete asshat to make me see it.”
“You are with him?” the boys all turned heads to look at me.
“Yeah, I just had the most amazing sex ever.”
“Shea.”
“Well you asked.”
I heard Jared speaking but I couldn't make out what he was saying. “I am not telling her that.” Shea laughed into the phone.
“What?”
“Jared said he is completely over you.”
“That's good, are you two OK?”
“Never better, I have to go, something just came up.” I heard her giggling as she disconnected the call.
“How are things?” Marc asked as he wrapped his arms around me.
“I think they will be fine.”
“Good.”
I walked across the room and Sat between Eric and Jordan.
“When is Clara coming up?”
“Next week.” he answered without taking his eyes off of his game.
“Oh, How long is she staying?”
“As long as she wants too, I am just glad she teaches too. That will make summers easier.”
“Yeah I guess I was meant to be with a hockey player.”
I smiled over to Marc. I knew we had to get my stuff moved from Charlotte but I just wanted to enjoy the summer here in the bay with his family, my new family.
“I love you.”
“We love you too sis.” Jordan laughed.
I popped him in the head then laughed as Eric checked his causing him to miss a block and lose the game.
“Fuck.” he shouted, “that wasn't fair she cheated.”
“No you need to learn to not be distracted.”
“Fuck you Eric.” He laughed.
“Yeah you too baby bro.”