Status: Active

Hold On Till May

Chapter 14.

That night, after grabbing the things I would need from my place, me and the guys of Pierce The Veil settled down in the Fuentes house hold and watched as many films we could. Mike had made us watch at least one Harry Potter film, and Tony done the same with Star Wars.

This was the first time in the last two weeks that I had smiled and laughed, and when I looked at Vic, I could see it made him happy.

I was thankful for Vic, I really was. He had been there for me, trying to take my mind off Craig leaving, but also, he hadn’t been forcing me to try and speak to Mike. He understood that I needed time and space from him, and for that, I was glad.

By now, we were on our sixth film of the night, Peter Pan. This was the one I picked. Sighing, I looked at the clock in the room and saw that it was almost one in the morning. Shocked by how late it was, I stretched my arms and legs, before standing up and stretching again.

“I’m going to bed.” I spoke quietly.

Vic looked up at me, being the only one who heard me.

“Okay love, hope you sleep well.” He spoke, concern evident in his voice and facial features.

I nodded and hugged him before saying night to the rest of them and making my way up the stairs.

Just as I got to the top, I heard the film stop, followed by Mike’s voice.

“Is Sophia okay?” He asked, most likely directing it at Vic.

“What do you think?” Vic answered.

“I saw Sophia at the park today, when I went with Jaxin.” Tony spoke.

“And?” Mike questioned.

“Just thought I’d say. She didn’t look like the Sophia we met at the concert.” Even from up here, I could hear the concern in Tony’s voice.

“Also, she was blatantly lying when I asked her if she was okay.”

“Vic, you’ve been with her a lot, what’s been going on?” Jaime asked.

“Honestly, I don’t know, we haven’t spoken about any of it.” He answered.

“I want the old Soph back. The one that wasn’t controlled by a boyfriend, or came across as depressed.” Mike muttered.

Sighing, I stepped away from the stairs and made my way to the guest room. I pulled out my pyjamas along with the bottle of sleeping pills I was prescribed with a while ago.

I was in the middle of getting changed, when there was a knock at the door. Before I even had the chance to ask them to wait for a moment, the door came flying open, causing me to jump , as Mike walked through.

“Oh shit, sorry.” He stuttered.

“It’s fine.” I mumbled, rushing to pull the top down over my head.

I was to focused on getting changed that I didn’t even notice that Mike was slowly making his way closer to me. He sat on the bed in front of me and suddenly grabbed my legs.

“Did he do these?” He asked.

I looked at his angered face, confused, before looking down at what he was looking at. My cuts.

“No.” I mumbled.

“Who did then?” He questioned, going from angry to confused.

I tried my hardest to look away and avoid answering, but it was useless, he knew the answer.

“Oh Soph. You haven’t have you?” He asked.

I avoided answering as I tried my hardest to fight back the tears forming. Suddenly, I felt him pull me into a hug.

“Stay right here, I’ll be right back.” He spoke quietly.

I nodded and just sat down on the bed, crying.

I watched as Mike left the room, and waited to hear him go down the stairs, but got nothing. All of a sudden, I heard him shouting.

Vic!

I heard movement downstairs before a reply came.

“What?” I heard Vic shout back.

Get up here now! Please.” Mike answered him.

My eyes widened, I knew what he was doing.

“Mike, don’t.” I called out, all but crying.

But by then, Vic was up the stairs and him and Mike entered the room.

“What’s going on?” Vic questioned.

I continued to sit on the bed crying, while looking at them both.

“N-nothing.” I choked out.

“Bullshit Soph.” Mike said.

I let out a sob and tried to hide my legs as much as possible.

“Will someone just tell me what’s going on?” Vic asked again.

By now, Tony and Jaime had joined us in the room as well.

“I came up to see Soph quick before she went to sleep and, well I saw all these marks on her legs. I thought Craig had done them to her, but she told me it wasn’t him.” Mike spoke.

I looked at him, to see him now holding back tears.

“Who did it then?” Vic asked.

Again, I looked away. I wasn’t going to answer, he would be so ashamed of me, even I’m ashamed of myself. I can’t even remember why I did it, all I remember is locking myself in my room, screaming and crying, angry at myself.

“Soph did it herself.” Mike all but whispered.

I slowly looked up at them, before I saw Vic rushing over to me.

“Why?” He asked, brushing hair from my face and tucking it behind my ear.

“You were doing so well, you were being so strong. Why didn’t you just call me Soph? You know I would’ve come straight over.” Vic spoke, and I sobbed into his chest.

“I didn’t call because I didn’t want to bother you with my problem.” I managed to get out between hiccups.

“Now that’s just being silly.” Vic chuckled softly.

Eventually, I pulled away from him and wiped my eyes dry. I looked around me to see only Mike stood there and Vic on my bed, while the other two had left. The look of hurt on Mikes face, caused tears to fall down my cheeks again. I looked at him, before reaching out at him, signalling that I wanted a hug. I watched as he laughed softly, and make his way over, sitting on the edge of the bed, and hug me tightly.

I buried my face in the crook of his neck as he gently ran his fingers through my hair. It felt good to be back in his arms.

Once we eventually pulled apart. Vic spoke.

“Can I have a look?” He asked, pointing at my legs.

I nodded and pulled the covers away, revealing my thighs. They still looked fairly raw, having it only happened last week.

“Why?” Was all Vic asked, as he studied them.

“I don’t actually know.” I answered quietly.

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t really remember much from that day. I just remember running into my room crying, locking the door and started screaming. I was angry at myself. I think I broke the picture frame next to my bed as well. I wasn’t myself. It was like someone or something had taken over my body.” I answered.

“Why were you angry at yourself?” Mike asked.

“Because I was stupid, I was so in love with Craig that I couldn’t see what he was really like. I didn’t try and stop him.” I cried.

“That is not your fault. He just changed, sometimes it happens. But he’s gone now, try and forget about it, try and move on, it’ll be better than staying in blaming yourself. You’ll end up ill or worse yet, sink into depression and turn to this even more, you’ll become addicted Soph and I don’t want to see you like that.” Mike spoke.

“I’m sorry.” I mumbled.

“For what?” He chuckled softly.

“For seeing me like this, for being a bitch the other week, and for coming back into your lives. You’ve seen nothing but drama since you came back.”

“Stop being so silly. We don’t care about the drama, we’re just glad you’re still here and not hating us.” Mike laughed.

I giggled softly and rested my head on his shoulder.

“ There we go.” Vic cheered.

Again I laughed softly and smiled.

“I’m glad you guys are back. I don’t know what I’d do if you guys weren’t here while he was like that.” I sighed.

“Well don’t worry about that now.” Vic said.

I nodded and tried to fight back a yawn.

“You’re tired. We’ll let you get some rest.” Mike said, before leaning down to kiss the top of my head.

Vic moved to do the same thing, as Mike gently removed his arm from around me, so I could lay back on the bed. Once I did, he pulled the covers over me and brushed my hair from my face.

“Goodnight.” He whispered and kissed my forehead.

Vic turned the light out as they both started to leave.

“Mike?” I called out softly.

“Yeah?” He responded.

“Can you stay in here tonight?” I asked.

“Of course. Just give me a moment and I’ll be back.” He answered.

“Okay.”

“Night Soph.” I heard Vic call.

“Night Vic.”

I heard the door close, leaving the room in complete silence.

I was just dozing off, when I heard the door open slowly.

“You still awake?” I heard Mike.

“Yeah.” I mumbled tiredly.

I felt the bed move as he sat on the edge. I moved over closer to the wall so he had more space. I watched his silhouette move to lie down, before I felt him tug on the covered.

“Come ‘ere.” He beckoned.

I moved closer to him, feeling the heat radiating off his naked torso. I felt Mike wrap his arm around me as I placed my head on his chest with my arm draped over his toned stomach.

“Night Mike.” I muttered.

“Night babe.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry guys. I didn't mean to make you wait this long again, but as I went to go and update about 3 weeks ago, the keyboard on my laptop just suddenly stopped working and then when I got it back, we had no internet, plus this past week or so, I have also been in and out of hospital and back and forth to the doctors. I am so sorry. But I've been signed off work, so I will update as much as I can before I go back.

Also another thing guys, I haven't received any comments on the last two updates. I would really like to know what you think, because not getting comments doesn't encourage me to update. So if you still want updates, please comment, even if it's just a quick and simple one. Thanks.

I have also changed my username, just do no one gets confused.

Anyway, hope you enjoy, and if you do leave a comment please let me know what you would like to see happen between them both.

Comment/Subscribe

Becky xx