Status: Active

Hold On Till May

Chapter 3.

“Sophia?”

Suddenly the laughing stopped as I froze. I slowly turned around and there he was, stood there wearing his usual black skinny jeans, a button up shirt along with a leather jacket, a hat sat on top of head, while a cigarette was placed in-between his fingers.

Right there, in front of me stood, Michael Christopher Fuentes.


“Michael, Victor.” I said, nodding at them both.

Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me, and took in the familiar scent I had missed the past year. Mike

“I’ve missed you so much.” Mike whispered.

I scoffed and pushed him away.

“I couldn’t give a fuck right now.” I growled.

“What the fuck? Why are you being like this?” He questioned.

I shook my head and laughed.

“The past year I haven’t heard from you, or Vic for that matter. I had to find out you went on tour by reading it in a fucking magazine. We were meant to be best friends, Mike. Best friends! And you know what they do? They tell each other these kind of things? I had to speak to your parents to confirm that you were actually touring. I tried calling you for months, fucking months and not once did you answer, you didn’t reply to my texts or the voicemails I left. So don’t you fucking dare say you missed me.” I shouted.

I knew I was causing a scene, but I didn’t care, I had to get this off my chest.

“And you.” I said pointing to Vic as I made my way closer to him.

I saw his eyes widen and the two guys next to him moving away, one of them being the one I saw in the shop earlier.

“You promised me that time I called you that you’d make sure your asshole of a brother would call, well you clearly didn’t do a very good job, did you?” I seethed.

“I’m sorry, Soph.” Vic muttered.

“Cut the bullshit.” I said, quieter than when I was previously talking.

I could feel the tears build up in my eyes, as I so desperately blinked them away.

“I’m sorry. I’m Sophia, I used to be best friends with these two.” I said, holding my hand out to the guys with spikey hair.

He pushed my hand out of the way and pulled me into a hug, instantly, my tears fells from my eyes. Once he pulled away, he smiled revealing dimples.

“I’m Jaime.” He said.

I nodded and turned to the other.

“I believe we met briefly earlier.” I smiled to him.

He nodded and shook my hand.

“Tony.” He said, telling me his name.

“I know, a bunch of girls wouldn’t leave me alone once you had left.” I smiled.

He smiled and blushed, which I giggled at.

I turned around and saw Vic and Mike watching me, both of them wearing a hurt expression.

“Don’t act like the victims in all this. I’m not the one who up and left without telling my best friend anything, and I most certainly wasn’t the one who said I’d be back in a couple of weeks.” I said.

Both of them frowned and looked at the ground, when I heard my name being called. I looked up and saw Craig coming my way. I groaned and turned around.

“Babe? Everything alright?” Craig asked.

I turned to face him and tried to smile.

“Great.” I answered sarcastically.

He frowned and hugged me, before looking up and realised who I had been speaking to.

“Holy shit.” He said.

“You’re the guy I gave the tickets to yesterday, right?” Vic said.

“Yeah, that’s me.” Craig said, shaking Vic’s hand.

I moved and stood to the side as they all greeted each other, apart from Mike, who just stood watching me. I shook my head at him and watched as Craig talked excitedly with the other three.

“Hey, Craig isn’t it?” Mike suddenly asked.

Oh god, he better not start anything.

“Yeah.” Craig answered confused.

“How do you Soph over here?” He asked.

“It’s Sophia.” I growled at Mike.

“Whatever, Soph” He smirked.

“I’m her boyfriend.” Craig answered, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

“For how long?” Mike questioned.

“What’s it to you?”

“Just curious.” He smirked.

I groaned and walked away. Away from Vic and Mike, away from Craig and away from their fans. I heard footsteps behind me and turned around to see Craig following me.

I stopped and instantly felt his arms wrap around me, causing my tears to fall.

“Soph, what was all that about?” He questioned.

“I-I…” I stuttered and started coughing.

“I u-used to b-be friends with t-them.” I eventually managed to get out.

“Who is them?” He asked.

“Vic and Mike, but mainly Mike.” I answered.

“Is this why you didn’t want to come today?” He questioned.

I nodded and started to cry harder.

“It’s the first time I’ve seen or spoken to them in a year. They left for tour without telling me a single thing and kept ignoring my calls and texts.” I cried.

“Shh, I’m so sorry baby, we can go home if you want.” He all but whispered.

“N-no, you were excited to see them, I don’t want to spoil your fun.” I said, pulling away from him and wiping my eyes.

“But if it makes you unhappy being here with them, then I’m willing to take you home.”

“You’re so sweet Craig, but it'll be fun, you have a good night watching them. Heck, I might actually enjoy it. The last time I listened to any of their stuff was when it was just Vic and Mike.” I smiled.

“Alright, if you insist.” He sighed.

I nodded and reached up to give him a kiss. I felt him smirk as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pull me closer, before deepening the kiss. I got lost in his touch, when I heard someone clear their throat.

We pulled apart and turned to see Mike stood there. I groaned and buried my face in Craigs chest, as he protectively wrapped his arms around me.

“Is it alright to speak to Soph, in private?” Mike asked.

“I think you’ve upset her enough, don’t you?” Craig answered, glaring at him.

I pulled away and placed a hand on his chest trying to get him to calm down.

“Craig, it’s fine.” I said quietly.

He looked down at me and raised an eyebrow.

“You’re just going to forgive him?” He asked.

“Like fuck am I going to just forgive him? He’s lost all my trust. But don’t you think he should explain? And that isn’t going to happen unless I talk to him.” I said to Craig, making sure Mike could hear everything.

“Fine, just be careful and call me if anything happens. I’ll be back in the queue.” He said and kissed me.

“Dude, you can come backstage and hang with Jaime and Tony while we talk if you want.” Mike said to him.

I could see Craig thinking about it before he shrugged and nodded. The three of us made our way back to where Vic, Jaime and Tony were. Once they saw us, they started for the door where security opened the door, questioning the band of Craig and I, before letting us in.

“Jaime, Tony, Craig is going to hang with you guys while Vic and I chat to Soph.” Mike said to them.
They nodded. I gave Craig a quick kiss, before he followed Jaime and Tony to one room and I followed Vic and Mike to another.

They both let me in, before following and shutting the door. I walked around looking at the room, before turning to see them both just stood there watching me.

“You wanted to talk?” I asked Mike.

He nodded and sat down. Vic sat down next to him as I sat opposite them.

“Look, Soph-“

“Stop calling me that, please? It’s Sophia.” I cut him off.

“Right. Sorry. Sophia, I’m sorry alright. I was a fucking idiot for just leaving and not telling you.” He frowned.

“Why didn’t you tell me then?” I asked.

“We didn’t tell anyone straight away, we didn’t know exactly what was going to happen, we didn’t expect to be gone a year. At first, we only told our parents we were going on holiday. We were scared that if we told anyone that we had our first tour and were finally getting somewhere that it might all go downhill and we’d be back to square one, trying to get signed again.” Mike finished.

“Alright fine, but you couldn’t have called me even if it was months after to tell me? Do you know how hurtful it was to find out by seeing you on a cover of a magazine and buying it just to see why and suddenly finding out your touring? I felt like you guys couldn’t trust me.” I muttered, close to tears again.

“We could trust you, Sophia. Honestly apart from our parents you were the only one to know everything about us. If this wasn’t such a big deal for us we would have told you straight away. You have to understand how we felt as well, Sophia. If we told you and we then didn’t actually get anywhere, we’d feel like we’d have let you down, along with letting ourselves down. Fuck, we still have a long way to go before we actually make it.” Vic said.

I felt a single tear slip down my cheek, causing Vic to jump up and come to my side. He went to hug me, causing me to move away.

“Please, don’t touch me.” I said, moving to the other side of the couch.

He sighed and nodded, but stayed seated there.

“We have missed you though, Sophia, a lot. We may not have acted like it, but we did.” Mike said.
“And I missed you so fucking much. You don’t understand. You weren’t there when I needed you this past year.” I cried.

“Why? What’s gone on Soph?” Vic asked, suddenly concerned.

“It doesn’t matter.” I said.

I stood up and walked over to the door.

“Is this chat over with now?” I asked.

They both looked at each other before sighing and nodded.

I almost sighed a sigh of relief and pulled the door open, before making my way back to the room I knew Craig was in. I knocked on the door and waited for it to open, to reveal Tony stood there. He smiled and let me in as Jaime and Craig looked up.

Craig instantly stood up and made his way over to me, pulling me into a hug.

“How’d it go?” He asked.

“Okay, I think.” I shrugged.

He nodded and kissed my forehead.

“Do you want to stay?” He asked.

“Can we go back outside?” I questioned.

“Anything you want, baby.”

He said bye to the guys, before grabbing my hand and leading the way towards the door. We were almost out the door, when we heard someone running. I turned around and saw Mike. I groaned and tried to push Craig out of the door, but he stopped me and turned to Mike.

Once Mike stopped in front of us, he turned to Craig.

“Will you look after Sophia please? I know it seems stupid of me to ask seeing as you’ve clearly been there for her when I haven’t, but if it’s going to be anyone to do what I couldn’t then it should be you.” Mike said.

“I’ll do the best I can.” Craig nodded.

“Thank you, I know it doesn’t seem it, but she means the world to me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update for the night :)

They've finally spoken to each other, and it's definitely going to be a while before Sophia trusts them both again.

Let me know what you think guys.

Comment/Subscribe

Becky