Status: Updating whenever.

Damaged Goods

Chapter 2

A couple days later I was able to leave the hospital. Blake drove me to my new home, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous at all.

I guess I should explain a little about myself; My name is Luci. I have boring brown hair and piercing blue eyes. I'm rather tall and very thin. I also have very bad anxiety, so I'm sure you could imagine how I felt moving to a new city.

I looked over at Blake and studied his features. We looked like twins almost. He had the same brown hair, blue eyes and bone structure as myself, although he had muscles and I was just a twig.

When we arrived at the house I got out of the old, beat up truck and walked into the familiar house. It smelt of cookies and some type of air freshener.

"Oh, hun, is that you?" my aunt Rachel called from the kitchen. I took off my shoes and continued into the kitchen. Rachel was taking a tray out of the oven and setting it on the counter. She ran over to me and hugged me tightly. She was a rather bubbly person.

"I was so worried about you!" she said. I awkwardly hugged her back and looked around the kitchen, everything the same as always.

"I got your room set up earlier than expected, so you don't have to sleep in Blake's room," She explained.

I nodded, took a cookie from the tray and walked upstairs to my new room. It was pretty nice, they had a big house so my new room was bigger than my old one. Everything was very colorful. There was a desk with a laptop on top of it and various paintings around the room. Blake must have put them there, he knew I enjoyed art.

Just then, my uncle Jim knocked on the door frame, "Hey Kid, uh, Rachel sent me up here to give this to you," He spoke as he held out a brand new Iphone. I shook my but he insisted, I eventually gave in, taking the foreign object in my hands. I thanked uncle Jim and started to get ready for bed, I couldn't sleep while I was in the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally got this up. I have a few chapters written out but I've been so lazy and haven't posted anything. I'm sorry.