Sequel: True Love Ever After
Status: Completed <3

Perfect Porcelain

Chapter 9: Can We Just Say The Rest With No Sound?

Third Person P.O.V.

Michelle sat there, cheering and singing along to Down With Webster as they played their set. A grin was plastered to her face as she jumped along the side stage. The guys were watching her, seeing her at ease for once. Just as she was singing along, her eyes closed, she felt someone's arms around he waist, tugging her back a bit. Her eyes flew open and she screamed a bit. That's when she heard laughing. She turned around to see Josh was the one who had grabbed her. She hit him on the chest, but she couldn't stay mad for long before even she started giggling. "Don't do that." she whined.

Michelle stayed like that for the rest of the set, standing there with Josh. The minute that DWW ended though, she pouted a bit as Josh left because he had to get ready. Boys are really warm, and that is a fact. Even though she was wearing white skinny jeans and a white vest over a black shirt and they were inside a stadium, Michelle didn't mind the extra warmth. However she felt better when a smile lit up her face as she watched the beginning clip roll. She'd gotten used to it, being seen as Porcelain. She was beginning to warm up to being around people.

Michelle watched as they got the piano on stage, she always thought it was that much more amazing when Josh played the piano. Before he left back to the stage, Josh kissed her on the head, slipping a microphone in to her hand. She was confused at first, until it finally dawned on her what he was going to do. She really didn't want to do this.

Josh got on stage, sitting on the bench of the piano. "I really need someone to help with me this song. You guys may know her as Porcelain, but in reality she's one of my best friends." and Michelle swore she felt her hands go hollow, he really was going to make her do this. "You guys might have to cheer to bring her out here, she tends to be shy." and literally the kids in the crowd starting screaming. Michelle had the feeling in her fingers come back as she took a deep breath. She was going to have to do this.

Slowly, she raised the microphone to her mouth "You know, I don't hear you guys yet." and the kids only screamed louder. Michelle felt a wave of confidence as she took a step out on stage, slowly making her way to sit beside Josh at the piano. "You really had to make me do this?" she asked sarcastically and he only rolled his eyes before beginning to play Good To You.

Just as the last note rang from both of their lips, Josh and Michelle were facing each other, their breath mingling together. They were close, really close, and a smirk crossed Michelle's lips when only a slip of paper could come between them. "Nice try." she whispered before slipping away off stage, the fans cheering after her. Josh sighed to himself, watching her leave. She really was going to be the death of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Annnnnnnnd BAM. More cockblock. Seriously how long before you all hate me for keeping them apart? XD