Sequel: True Love Ever After
Status: Completed <3

Perfect Porcelain

Chapter 10: You And I Might Just Be The Best Thing

Michelle's P.O.V.

I was on the bus, curled up against Josh as we sat on the couch. Yes, we do weird coupley stuff and we're not together. Fuck off fangirls, I've run out of fucks to give. I was tired, but I was happy right now. After the show I was surprised when girls came up to me, asking for pictures, but I smiled and obliged. It was nice to feel like a part of something bigger than I could ever imagine. Then after we got on the bus, I sat there beside Josh for literally 10 minutes tearing apart and throwing away the multiple numbers I was slipped by boys. I was really uncomfortable and like I was gonna call them anyway.

So anyway, there I was just chillin in the front lounge with the guys, curled up with Josh. We were driving to a hotel, and now was when Brett decided to announce that we all had to split in to 3 pairs, because we had 3 rooms. The minute the words slipped out of Brett's mouth, Josh grabbed my hand and no one even questioned that were staying together. Everyone knew we only tended to sleep in each other's company, rather than anyone elses. I smiled, closing my eyes and moving closer to Josh, and he didn't let go of my hand the entire time.

When we finally reached the room, I sat on the bed in my pajamas and just scrolled through my twitter. There were so many tweets asking about the show and the video, but yet quite a few caught my eye. They weren't bad, they just asked about Josh and I. Like, what was going on with us. To be honest, I didn't know how to answer them. I closed my eyes, my heart racing when I thought about singing on the stage, singing with Josh. That's when I felt the bed sink beside me, and I opened my eyes to see Josh sitting in front of me.

"You okay?" he asked, and I smiled, my heart melting just a little bit more. He cared about me, and believe me I'd do anything for him. I nodded and he shuffled a little closer to me. "What are you doing?" he asked and I smiled again, "Checking twitter." I replied, and continued scrolling on my blackberry. I stopped at yet another tweet about Josh and I and I sighed. "What's wrong?" he asked, "Nothing, kids asking questions. You know, the internet is buzzing about you and me." I said smirking. "Really now?" he asks, eyebrow raised.

I had to breathe before answering because I swear he has never looked more attractive than right now. His hair was back and out of his eyes and he was smirking, waiting for me to continue.

I bit my lip and showed him my twitter screen, afraid to open my mouth. I breathed once more and finally found words. "They ask a lot about us. Like, if we're together and shit like that." and his mouth tugged up in another smirk. "And what do you say?" he was curious, as always. "I don't say anything, 'cause the only answer I have is 'I don't know'." I hadn't noticed it, but as we were talking, we were getting closer, leaning in. Right now, his forhead was pressed against mine. My breathing hitched in my throat and I was praying to God my phone wouldn't ring again.

I wasn't blinking, I was just focused on the moment. "You know, we should really change that." he breathed out. I didn't even have to question it, I knew he was talking about my answer. I got shivers down my spine and his breath hit my lips, and we didn't move a muscle.

Without even realizing it, Josh pressed his lips to mine and I swear time stopped. The world froze and it wasn't just fire works or sparks, it was fucking atmoic bombs going off in my mind. We pulled back and opened our eyes, looking at each other. Our smiles reaching our eyes and I knew he felt it too. "Is that enough of an answer?" he asked, smirking. I nodded, I couldn't bring myself to speak. "Good, because I have another question for you." and I nodded again. "Be my girlfriend?" and I swear my heart stopped. Instead of answering, I pressed my lips to his, and pulled back. "Is that enough of an answer?" and this time he was the one without words.

Then, the inevitable happened, my fucking phone rang.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN. THEY FINALLY KISSED AND THEY'RE TOGETHER NOW GUYS. So how many of you love her blackberry? That thing is my favourite part of this story. I love writing that thing as a cockblock.