Sequel: True Love Ever After
Status: Completed <3

Perfect Porcelain

Chapter 15: Are You Hearing Me Now?

Josh's P.O.V.

I was awake at 3 in the morning, watching 'Chelle sleep. Yes I did that a lot. No I didn't care what anyone thought. She made me happy. Right now her breathing was rhythmic, her chest rising and falling to her heart beat. Moments like this were perfect. Apparently they couldn't last forever though because I heard knocking at the door. The front door downstairs. Who the fuck would be at our house at 3 am?

I quietly and carefully got out of bed and walked down the stairs. I tried so hard not to make a sound, and for once I was sucessful. I groaned a bit as I opened the door. Everything stopped dead when I saw a familiar head of blonde hair standing before me. A face I hadn't seen in months. "Amanda, what the fuck are you doing here?" She stepped in to the hallway, closing the door behind her. I took stpes back, I didn't want to be anywhere near her. "I couldn't sleep. So I came to see my boyfriend." "Amanda I'm not your boyfriend anymore." She always pulled some shit like this, she'd break us up and then say it was all a mistake. Some one remind me why I kept falling for that shit before. Oh yeah, 'cause I thought I loved her.

"What do you mean 'not anymore'?" I groaned again in frustration. After a year of putting up with this, I was done. "We. Are. Not. Together." I said through clenched teeth. "You called me, remember? You broke up with me." I clarified. This had happened months ago. "I was drunk. You know I do stupid shit like that when I'm drunk. I thought you took it as a joke." "A drunken truth is a sober lie. And I'd know all about sobriety." now I was just pissed off. I walked away and through the wide hallway and in to the kitchen, hoping Amanda would get the picture to leave while she could. Leave while Michelle was still sleeping.

However the girl could not take a hint. Amanda followed me in to the kitchen. "Why are you still here?" "I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong. I love you." I almost started laughing. She clearly couldn't give a shit about me. I looked Amanda dead in the eye. "I. Don't. Love. You." I said with complete honesty. Now I had an angry Amanda and she was yelling, "What the fuck? It's Michelle isn't it? Why the fuck is it always her? She can't even give you a family. You choose her over everything and everyone else. Why the fuck do you do that?" I cut her off "BECAUSE SHE'S THE BEST CHOICE." I was screaming now, how everyone was asleep I had no idea."Michelle is the best decision I ever made. Being her friend, staying with her. All of it. She's the best thing for me and I will always choose her. If you're not okay with that, which you clearly aren't, I suggest you get the fuck out." My words spit venom,I was not happy.

Amanda smirked at me, "You can't make me leave." Suddenly there was a creak at the kitchen door "He can't, but I sure as hell can. My house, my rules, my name on the papers and bills." I smiled a bit because there in the doorway stood my brown- haired beauty. "Good morning babe." I smirked at her a bit, "What's so good about it?" she asked laughing a bit. Amanda stood there shocked. Michelle turned to the blonde standing in our kitchen, her eyes turning harsh and her lips twisted in a snarl, which jutted out her lip ring. "Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. My. House." I simply looked at my ex-girlfriend with an 'I-told-you-so' look. She should have left when she had the chance, the luck of 'Chelle still being asleep.

See, here's the thing: Michelle tries to benice is sweet to everyone. If you get on her bad side though she'll fucking tear your throat out. 'Chelle tried so hard to be nice to Amanda, but she pushed her away being jealous of our friendship. So Michelle got really hateful and snarky. Like I've said before though, 'Chelle was sexy when she was angry and right now she was down right pissed off.

It took a moment, but Amanda finally got the hint and walked straight out the door. Michelle was laughing a bit, drinking a can of coke zero. I picked her up and put on the island in the middle of the room. "When did you wake up?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at her. "I heard the door close and I woke up and you weren't there." she said and red flushed her face. "How much of that did you hear then?" "Just everything. Especially about me being your best decision..." I laughed a bit, "Remember the day we actually met?" I asked and she nodded, smiling.

*FLASHBACK*

I remember entering high school I had nearly no friends until I met the guys. I remember all through grade 9 and 10 there was this girl. I watched her all the time, she captivated all my attention. That girl was the one sitting in front of me now. Finally, the summer after 10th grade, we formed the band at 16. Then one day, out of nowhere, Mike shows up in my basement for practice and he's towing her behind him. "Guys, this is my little sister Michelle." "WE'RE TWINS MIKE." "Yes but I'm older." "Oh shut the fuck up." She flopped down on one of the couches, pulling out a sketchbook. After about an hour of practice, Michelle spoke up. "Something's wrong." we all looked at her confused. She sighed before getting up and walking towards us. "Mikey, give me your bass for a sec." and he willingly handed it over. She quickly played with the strings before handing it back. "It's not the bass or the drums." she muttered to herself. She moved in front of me, motioning for me to hand over my guitar. She played with it for a second before plucking the strings individually and tuning them to perfection. She gave it back to me and moved on to do the same thing to Matt's guitar. "Play something now." and we just played the opening to a song. She smiled, "That's better. Thank God I tune your bass, eh Mike?" We all looked at her shocked. "I know I'm awesome, no need to stare." and we all laughed.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

That was the start of what turned out to be a life-long friendship for us. I finally made the choice to talk to her and be her friend and suddenly she got less intimidating. Yes I'll admit it, she scared me at first. I was broken from my thought by Michelle. "Josh, can I tell you something?" her voice wasn't above a whisper. I nodded slowly and she smiled. "I love you." I looked at her for a second before replying without hesistation, "I love you too." The smile that lit up her face could have lit up the entire city right now.

She leaned in and kissed me, her lips tasting like coke zero and vanilla lip balm. Her lip ring sent chills down my spine and her hands found my hair, mine grabbing on to her hips. I ran my tongue along her bottom lip and she groaned as I hit her lip ring, opening her mouth. As we pulled back for air, her hands started playing with the hem of my shirt. " 'Chelle it's 4 in the morning."I mumbled against her lips. "So?" A wicked grin crossed her face and mine. It's safe to say neither of us got any sleep for the rest of the night.

As I finally fell asleep, it crossed my mind how happy Michelle actually made me. How happy I made her. It was clear to me I was always going to love her, let it be in one way or another.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN. AMANDA'S BACK BITCHES. They're still so cute though guys. No hate on Amanda though, I love her and she makes Josh happy and that's what I ask for. I want them all to be happy. :)