Sequel: True Love Ever After
Status: Completed <3

Perfect Porcelain

Chapter 5: You'll Let Those Old Diseases Lie

Michelle's P.O.V.

Today was the day we finally left for the boy's "Face The Music" tour and you could tell they were excited. How could I tell? They were bouncing off the walls annoying the fuck out of me. Coincidentally, today was also the day the tape came off my new tattoos. (A/N: I don't how long it actually takes, but just go with me on this, please?) "YOU LITTLE FUCKERS! CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" I screamed, getting pissed at this point. "Sit down and shut up." I said, and they did as told, but not for long. Soon enough they were back up and bouncing as we waited for the bus. Only bad thing about tour: I was leaving Ally here. Plus we were gonna have a busy few months. After the tour the boys have to release a new single and record a new video and we have Ally's wedding. I was stressting, and let's say these idiots were not helping at all.

Suddenly, an idea popped in to my head. "HEY! WHO WANTS TO SEE MY TATTOOS?" I screamed over them and literally in a flash, they were all sitting infront of my like children ready for story time. I smirked, they really could be like 5 year-olds sometimes, but I loved them. I lifted the hem of my shorts a bit and slowly took off the tape to reveal the tattoo I had always wanted. It was an old victorian mirror, cracked with pieces missing with the word "Picture" above it and "Imperfect" below in neat script. I lightly traced it with my fingers, and smiled, it came out perfect, exactly how I pictured it. I looked up and caught Josh smirking. He's always known how I wanted this one, it was a long time in the making to finally have the guts to go and do it. Then, I took off my hoodie and slowly lifted my t-shirt to tear away the tape on my left side. This revealed, in a beautiful, neat script the words "You are Perfect Porcelain" placed right over my scars. "This one was kinda just, I guess unplanned?" I said awkwardly. However, thanks to amazing timing, the bus pulled up and the guys got up to leave. I slipped my hoodie over my head, grabbed my bags, and followed them out the door.

Josh's P.O.V.

Even now, as we sat on the bus going to our first show, the guys decided to be fucking annoying. Now I know why 'Chelle was so pissed off earlier. Speaking of, she was beginning to look like herself again. She was back to not giving a single fuck about anything. I looked at her, sitting on the other couch, he legs tucked beneath her and her hood up as her headphones were plugged in. The tattoo on her leg stood out heavily against her pale skin, seeing as it was black and white, but it was beautiful. That one I had expected, I was surprised with the one on her side. I mean, I knew she was thinking about getting something done there, but I never expected it to be lyrics, let alone our lyrics.

She looked over at me and grimanced as I had to sit there and endure 3 grown men jumping around like 5 year-olds. I smiled at her, and she smiled back sympathetically. Michelle got up and sat beside me taking one of her ear phones out of her ear and placing it in to one of mine. My ear was flooded with All Time Low and I saw Michelle lay back and just relax as the song went on. You could tell she hadn't been sleeping lately, a few hours here and there maybe. Same with me. I just sat back and closed my eyes, maybe I could actually rest until we got to where we were going. The minute I laid back I felt something on my shoulder, and I opened my eyes slightly to see Michelle's head resting against it. I closed my eyes again and laid my head on to hers, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her closer to me. That's how we fell asleep, with everything else drowned out as her iPod flowed music in to our minds.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love her tattoos... just saying. Aren't her and Josh so adorable?