Sinking

Three

As I reached him, a girl glided in between us. “Liam told me you were here! It has been so long.” Her arms wrapped around him. Without a thought, his arms circled her as well.

“Well of course, I would not miss such an extraordinary opportunity. To sail on the ‘Ship of Dreams’ I believe they call it.” I observed the girl standing before him. In an instant I knew who it was.

“They do. She’s more beautiful than I could have imagined. Will you be joining us for dinner tonight?”

The curly haired man smiled a bit brighter, “Who else would I eat with?”

“Clara!” Liam called from behind me. I turned as he moved toward us. “Clara, your father is looking for you.” He sighed, but his tone changed as he laid eyes upon the person she talked to, “Harry, pleasure to see you again.”

I kept my distance as the trio talked; it wasn’t until Liam took notice of me that I said anything. “Mr. Payne, hello again.”

“Call me Liam. Louis, right?” I nodded. “How are you enjoying the ship so far?” I let my eyes meet Clara’s as she looked me over.

“She’s breathtaking.” I said, not letting my eyes leave the girl. “No ship has ever left me so mesmerized.” I turned back to Liam.

He smiled kindly and nodded, “I take it you sail frequently.”

“I do. Every chance I get.”

“A man much like myself.” Harry finally spoke, “Harry Styles, I make a career out of sailing the ocean.” He reached out and shook my hand.

“Louis Tomlinson.” I nodded slightly, “I do as well. No better place than the open sea. There are more adventures than people realize.”

“I agree.” Harry turned to Liam and Clara, “If it is alright with them, I feel you should join us for dinner. There is plenty of room.”

Liam and Clara exchanged a look and smiled, “Please do.” Liam said.

“Very well.” My eyes found Clara again, a soft smile on her pink lips. “It was great meeting you all, I will see you tonight for dinner.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, honestly, are you guys enjoying this? I'm not sure if it's a little slow going or boring in anyway.

Nonetheless, here is another chapter, I'll update again soon.

xx Bambi